All Comments on 'M Club Ch. 18'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hopeless romantic

Been following this series because of Sean and denby.

Wanted to see the development of what I hoped would be something special when they did decide to indulge in sexual intimacy.

Somehow her reaction seems suspiciously like an out she has been seeking, to my annoyance , for her apparent feelings for Andie.

(in my opinion ) she has little in common with him.

Maybe I am biased since I am team Sean, when it comes to Denby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sean deserves it

Trust is important in every relationship. By hiding it from her , Sean has demonstrated his lack of trust in their relationship. What she probably found discomfort in , was how nonchalant he was about why he kept it from her. His reason was insulting , and like a self fulfilling prophecy. "You would over react! "

And she did! Which woman wouldn't, after having embarrassing,intimate knowledge of private matters being disclosed to their potential future mother in law , and they are unaware of it.

As for Denby being in love with Andy, I disagree.

Yes she has shared moments in the past with him,all being situations fueled by physical gratification or lust filled atmosphere .

They have not as of yet , connected on an emotional , intellectual or personal level to have those concerns.

If Denby does decide to lose her virginity to Andy, much has to develop between them , to make it justified.

If anything Sean and Lisa have more of a possibility than Denby and Andy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I think Denby should get with Andy and Sean with Lisa. That's how things pan out in high school, even for good, smart kids like them. At a certain point you just kind of go haywire, or you choose to experiment with someone you're not as attached to because it seems less complicated. Or you figure out that the reason you haven't done it with your boyfriend may be your boyfriend.

ErrolBookErrolBookalmost 6 years ago
Great

Another great chapter. The opening scenario was incredibly hot (I had similar fantasies while in high school), then an unexpected curveball, and finally escalating tension between the group. I’m more invested in their relationships than I should be (which is a good thing!), and I can’t wait to see where it’s all heading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn Dude!

Well, I didn't see that ending coming....

Rnlaw44Rnlaw44almost 6 years ago
Keep going!

I know it is difficult to write long series like this, but this has been a great series and there is still alot of life left to explore on this story! Hopefuly author continues and is motivated to continue series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

More great character development. Denby's reaction was understandable up to a point, but so was Sean's decision to keep the group in the dark about the whole thing with his mom. I have no idea where you're taking these characters now, and that's exciting. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great series

Glad to see it still going. Looking forward to what happens next.

maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
Stage hands

What was I thinking. Oh thanks Mom

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

OOP? No happy ending here. (Pardon the pun, please. )

Thanks for sharing.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

They all should be grateful thatSean did what he did, and that his mom found it. Oh thats right, they are all 18, and know everything. Not to mention that with kids it's 'all about me'.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Quoting a line from a very old Bachelor episode: "All good things end badly."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous