M Club Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But—"

Denby cut Sean off with a sharp finger pointed in his face. "You don't get to say anything! You screwed up. Worse, you couldn't be bothered to share with me. Now, I can't bear the thought of being near your mom, wondering what she thinks of me. And I sure as hell can't risk fucking over my entire life getting caught doing something this stupid again. You have no fucking clue what would have happened to me if the principal had called my parents over this. No fucking clue."

She was shaking, her voice trembling, and Sean was devastated to his core. She was right on many counts, but he felt she was perhaps being a little over dramatic. Maybe the stress of the moment would pass, and she would see things differently with a bit of time.

"Sorry," he said.

"Andy," she said, turning away. "Can you drive me home?"

"Sure," Andy said. He gave Sean a brief glance that conveyed nothing.

Denby started walking through the parking lot toward his car, with Andy and then Vida quickly falling in behind. She never looked back, and Sean felt as if his entire happy life was walking away with her.

Lisa remained by his side, but he wasn't sure she was standing with him in support or just because she hadn't been planning to ride with Andy. Unable to keep watching his potentially ex-girlfriend walking away, he turned to her. She gave him an apologetic look.

"I fucked up," he said.

She sighed. "This was pretty intense for all of us, and Den's more emotional than most. I don't think she's considered that if it hadn't been for your mom finding your journal, today would have been far, far worse. I think she's right about what her parents' reaction would have been. Your mom averted that."

"Doesn't help much right now, does it?"

Lisa took his hand. "I'll talk to her once she's cooled down a little. Maybe she'll come around."

Sean nodded, but had trouble seeing that happening.