All Comments on 'Maasai Takes a Wife'

by kingjizz

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cardinalfancardinalfanabout 9 years ago
I Liked It

I wish you would have been a little more detailed about the sex, or had more scenes, but it was a good story. I like your work in general and I look forward to reading more from you.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good story

This is a good story. It is completely understandable that woman would want a child so bad that she would mate with someone else especially if the husband could not deliver. Add to that the size of the guy's cock, it now is no contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is one of the best stories I have found on Literotica!!

This story is well written, entertaining and fulfilling in so many ways. I would have preferred the sex scenes to be both more detailed and lengthy. Faith should be able to experience more loving details both externally and internally as she discovers more fulfilling and loving sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
As It should be

This story is in keeping with the true world order. Whenever a white woman comes in contact with a superior black man, especially if he is superior in making sperm, it is her God given duty to bear his child. White men should gladly share their white women for the betterment of the human race. I loved this story as an example of God's will in action!

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

Yes, some of the women desire babies and a lover only

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Moja żona

rodziła pięć razy czarne dzieci po naszym murzynie z couckoldu. Mamy wielkiego czarnego jak smoła 48 letniego Kenijczyka,który kryje moja żonę już ponad 10 lat swoim 8,5 cala 6,5/7 gruby i grzyb 7,5 cala penisem.Jego dzieci są niewiele jaśniejsze od niego lecz są zdrowe i silne.Żona moja ma dopiero 29 lat i jeszcze na pewno przyczyni się do zwiększenia liczebności naszego małego miasteczka przy wydatnej pomocy murzyńskiej silnej,gęstej i gorącej spermy.Murzyn rucha mi żonę często a niekiedy nawet nocuje u nas kryjac moja żonę w dzień i w nocy i tylko patrzeć jak zacznie rosnąć jej szósty brzuszek.Uwielbiam żonę w ciąży i zawsze wylizuję jej cipkę z juksu murzyna przygotowując ją pod jego wielki penis lub do porodu i jesteśmy wszyscy bardzo szczęśliwi a żona moja rodzi tylko jego dzieci.W tym miasteczku każde białe małżeństwo wychowuje po kilkoro czarnych dzieci - to tutaj normalne i prawie wszyscy jesteśmy 100% rogaczami bo tak chcieliśmy no i jesteśmy przyjaciółmi.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeover 2 years ago

wonderful story, 5 from me !

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

So slut wife can't keep her panties on and has to have the BBC. Then gets carried away, can't stop and gets her wish of a baby. Leaves to go back to africa with Lover and leaves broken hearted hubby behind. Ahhh he is so understanding, foolishly hoping she'll wake up and come back to him. But that BBC makes her come so good she'll never return. Hubby should NEVER let the BBC into his hom Now he lost the Love of his life. But he's still young and has a home to share. Time to Divorce the slut, and hit the nightclubs. Replace the cheating whore with another one that will at least give you some sex for a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkingjizz@kingjizz
Have not published anything for a while but still actively writing. Thanks for support and feedback. Stay tune for more!