Maasai Takes a Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mbumasa hoped that a shower will cool him down. He stepped into the tub and turned on the shower. The warm water rushed over him yet he didn't feel any better. Faith deserved a real man; a man such as himself. He didn't know what she could possibly see in her husband any longer.

Soon Faith, you will be my woman. The Maasai took a good look at himself.

==

Thirty minutes later the movie was at its end when Alan's phone rang. It was his boss, Mr. Neidermier and wanted Alan to forward some documents to him. He headed into the kitchen with laptop in hand. Faith headed upstairs to use the bathroom and was surprised the light was still on. It's been half an hour since he went up. Surely he still couldn't be in the bathroom.

She pushed the door open just as Mbumasa emerged from the tub. From head to toe, water dribbled off every inch of his sculpted body. Once again her eyes were drawn to his crotch; only he was getting cold and his cock was stiffening.

Staring at the nearly 10 inch black cock, Faith's knee buckled causing her to fall on her butt. Mbumasa knew he was more of a man than her husband. Judging by her reaction, he now knew that Faith has realized it also.

"Do you like?" He flaunted his python-like cock within arm's reach of her.

Faith couldn't take her eyes off his monster cock, glistening under the light. It seemed to beckon her and she was losing to the urge within.

There was a bit of hesitance as she slowly reached towards his crotch. It was quite a surprise when her hand stopped short, inches from his manhood. Mbumasa thrust his hips forward; his hard shaft making contact with her palm.

Something inexplicable happened; her fingers slowly wrapped around the base of his rock hard dick. The thick vein running the length of his shaft seemed like it was about to explode. As his cock throbbed and pulsated, it sent excitement through her.

"I-it's so big. I-I mustn't...I couldn't-"She looked up at Mbumasa. There was a huge grin on his face.

The Maasai helped her off the ground. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him. Her breasts were pressed up against his muscular chest. She could feel his manhood grinding against her crotch.

"I can give you what you seek." He placed her hand back on his dick. "Where your husband failed, I will not."

Faith felt so weak, vulnerable in the arms of this primal man. She felt a deep desire to just give in but her husband could barge in at any time.

"My husband...he is waiting for me. P-please-"Faith looked up into his large brown eyes.

Surprisingly, he loosened his grasp and she was freed. Faith then made a swift exit.

==

A storm was brewing outside. Thunder shook the house, lighting flashed and cracked violently. Mbumasa was restless; many thoughts ran through his mind. He had her in his grasp. I should have never let her go. Listening to the pitter patter of the rain, he was immediately reminded of home. He pictured returning home with Faith by his side. The entire village would come to welcome them with open arms.

Down the hall, Faith couldn't sleep either for thoughts of Mbumasa clouded her mind. There was something raw, something mysterious about him. Every time she closed her eyes, all she could see was his monster black cock. Fantasizing about his big fat dick deep inside her made her so horny. Slowly she pulled her nightgown up and reached under her panties.

Faith couldn't fight it anymore, slipping two fingers into burning pussy and began to finger herself. Her other hand squeezed her breasts, pulling and twisting her nipples. She glanced at her husband sleeping soundly beside her.

Even though she felt deceitful, Faith found it difficult to stop. Her fingers went deeper inside her slit, massaging and fingering her most sensitive spot.

This is so embarrassing. Why can't I stop thinking about him? Faith writhed and moaned, spreading her legs wider and pleasured herself to an orgasm.

The clock read 12:22 am in bright green digits. Faith climbed out of bed and headed downstairs into the kitchen to make a cup of tea. It's just what she needed to help her go to sleep. Mbumasa slowly opened the door and headed to his hosts' bedroom. He could care less about her husband, he just wanted, no needed to see Faith. Turning the knob, Mbumasa pushed the door open slowly. It made an annoying squeaking sound. But alas there was no sign of Faith, just Alan snoring loudly.

==

"Don't do that!" She panted.

"I am sorry. I did not mean to startle you." Mbumasa made his way to the table.

Faith tried not to look at him but it was easier said than done. She knew all too well what lurks beneath his subtle exterior.

"Can't you sleep?" She took a sip.

He shook his head. "It's this storm. I long to return back home."

"You miss your wife and children right?"

"I do not yet have a wife but I have fathered many children."

Faith nearly choked. "What?"

"I have fathered many children and would I like to do the same for you."

He placed his hand over her hand. She was stunned and didn't say a single word. The Maasai was waiting for answer but Faith just fainted.

"Faith?! Faith?! Are you alright?"

"W-what happened?" Faith realized she was in the den. Mbumasa was sitting beside her on the couch.

"Are you alright?" He showed a genuine concern towards her.

"Yes, I am fine."

He caressed her hair. "You are a very beautiful woman. Don't you think you've waited long enough? I would be honor to give your first child."

Faith didn't admit but he was right. She has put motherhood off for far too long. If this, man, this Masai warrior could and was willing to give her the one thing she desired most, then who was she to argue.

"If not my husband, then I would like that to be you." She reached up and cupped his cheek.

A jubilant expression came over Mbumasa's face. At long last she finally said the words that he wanted to hear. He has impregnated many women back home, all whose husbands failed just like Alan. None mattered to him most than the woman before him. He ran a finger along the contours of her lips down to the v-shaped neckline of her midnight black nightgown.

Gazing into her pretty blue eyes, Mbumasa leaned in to kiss her. He made contact with her sweet, luscious lips with his own. Faith showed little resistance, embracing his touch. They shared a deep, tender kiss; their tongues intertwined, slowly tasting and exploring every inch of each others' mouth.

Mbumasa's brought his hands to her breasts, gently fondling and teasing her through the thin fabric. Instinctively her hands gravitated down towards his crotch. Against her hand, Faith could feel a distinctive bulge. It seemed to be getting harder and harder under his garb. There was a smile upon his face stretching ear to ear.

"You shouldn't bother with this." He tugged on her shoulder strap. "Maasai women have no need to hide their body."

Mbumasa decided to undress first, so as to make her more comfortable. He slowly peeled off his robe and set it aside. Once again his muscularly chiseled physique was exposed, leaving her dumbfounded. Faith ogled at him; her gaze settling on his plump, half erect cock.

The Maasai gave her a look as if to say well how about it. She didn't want him to be dispirited and slowly pulled the nightgown over her head.

His dark hands cupped her supple breasts. He played with her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

Mbumasa lowered his head; latching his mouth around her areolas, sucking hungrily on the hard buds. His lips traveled southward, kissing along her belly down to her black lace panties. With the waistband firmly in his teeth, he slowly pulled them off.

With Faith now fully exposed, Mbumasa was treated to a feast for his eyes. From her breasts to her smooth shave cunt, she was absolutely stunning. Mbumasa positioned himself on top of her; his large size smothering her petite frame. He rubbed his huge dick against her mound, toying with her.

She could feel the thick, bulbous cockhead parting her puffy pussy lips and penetrated her pussy. He slowly eased his massive shaft inside her tight slit, smearing her juices as he glides along her vaginal canal.

"It's so big!"

"You needn't to worry, Faith."

The Maasai pushed deeper, spreading her walls effortlessly. His cock pierced deeper and deeper until it struck the back of her womb. Her ass jiggled as he withdrew, her lips sucking his shaft in a tight warm grip.

Mbumasa fucked her with long slow, sensuous thrusts. His cock swelled with each thrust. Again and again he entered her, finding his rhythm and slowly increased his speed.

She found his engorged cock absolutely intoxicating and more filling than anything she has ever had inside her. All premonitions she had of him subsided, replaced by lust emanating from deep within.

"Oh! God yes! Yes! Please give me more!" Faith moaned. "Let me have your baby!"

Mbumasa gladly responded; humping her with such force she couldn't fathom. She felt her pussy burning with a fire that threatens to consume her. Suddenly an explosive orgasm shook every fiber of her being. Faith's body jerked and trembled, her cunt clenching and milking his cock as she thrashed in orgasmic fever.

With one mighty thrust, he flooded her pussy with his potent seed. Gob after gob shot into her cervix and fertile pussy. Their hips started slowly grinding together, moving in unison. Her pussy couldn't contain so much cum, it seeped out around his cock and down her ass cheeks.

Faith went limp; her eyes fluttered weakly from sheer exhaustion and emotional overload. She didn't have the strength to push him off. Mbumasa didn't move; his long black cock still buried deep inside her well fucked pussy. Finally he withdrew and there was an audible "plop", cum gushed from her pussy as water does from a hose.

"That was wonderful. You were great." She shut her eyes and rested her head against his chest.

He traced circles on her belly. "What will you do now?"

"I don't know."

"You must tell Alan. If he truly cares about you, he will understand." Mbumasa laid a kiss upon her brow.

**

A couple of days have passed since Faith and Mbumasa shared a night of passion. Alan has noticed the change of demeanor between of his wife towards their guest. Yet every time he asked her, she would say he was crazy. The three of them gathered out on the patio, enjoying the late afternoon sun and grilled meats and veggies. Faith was beautiful as always was dressed in a light green backless sundress.

"Look at you, you're positively glowing. Isn't she?" He elbowed Mbmasa.

A perplexed look came over the Maasai's face. "I don't quite understand."

Faith sat beside her husband. "No, I'm not. There is absolutely nothing different about me."

After lunch, Alan retired to his office to commence a business meeting with an associate. Mbumasa remained and helped her clear the table. As she rinsed the dishes, he wrapped his arms around her. His hands came to a rest across her belly.

"Stop it." She laughed. "What if he comes in?"

He nuzzled her bare shoulders. "Why? Haven't you told him?"

"I'm waiting for the right time."

Mbumasa began helping her with the dishes. "We will tell him together."

**

Alan was conversing loudly on the phone when his wife entered. He was surprised to see Mbumasa beside her. What was more confusing was the fact that they were holding hands. Slowly he placed the phone down; not once did he take his eyes off his wife and the African.

"What is going on?"

Faith glanced up at him then her husband. "Well it's like this-"

Mbumasa stepped forward. "Alan, your wife has informed me of your problem."

"What are you talking about?"

"You are incapable of giving her a child. That is why she turned to me."

He couldn't believe it. How could she blatantly kiss this man? Having had just about enough, he pulled her from the black man's grasp. With adrenaline rushing through him, Alan didn't care that Mbumasa was bigger. He held onto his wife in one hand and with the other pushed the Maasai out into the hallway. Tripping over his own feet, Mbumasa slowly stood up not angry. It was almost as if he had enjoyed it.

"Get out of our house now!" Breaking free from her husband, Faith got between him and Mbumasa.

"No! If he goes then so do I!" There was a fire in her voice. "He is the greatest lover I've ever had!"

Frustration and anger overwhelmed Alan and he stormed back into his office, slamming the door shut. Faith had no idea what came over her. She has never exploded like that at least not to her husband. Mbumasa took her trembling hand and they went downstairs.

**

After holding up in his office several hours, Alan headed back to the master bedroom. It was shocking seeing his wife in front of the mirror, fully nude. Faith was putting on makeup, obviously fixing herself up for Mbumasa.

"Please don't do this."

She turned to him. "I really want this baby. You did say to keep an open mind remember?"

"B-but this is...absurd!"

A smile came across her face but not directed at her husband. Alan slowly turned around. Standing behind him was Mbumasa, naked as the day he was born. Alan couldn't believe how well endowed this man was compared to himself. His partially erected cock dangled unhindered between his legs.

Faith's eyes lit up and were focused on the nude black man across the room. With a couple of strides, Mbumasa brushed past him and slid his arms around his wife. Their lips became locked in a deep sensual kiss. His big black hands roamed all over her backside.

With her husband watching, Faith dropped to her knees and her hands cradled the black man's massive balls. She licked the base of his erected cock. Slowly her tongue worked its way up the length of his monster shaft. She kissed the head of his penis; her lips glistening with pre-cum. Alan was mortified as his wife wrapped her lips around the Maasai's cock.

"Have you no decency!"

Ignoring her husband, Faith continued to suck on the apex of her lover's dick. Her tongue swirled around, lapping over the sensitive glands. The expression of his face was that of pure pleasure.

No woman has ever pleasured him in such manner. Her head bobbed wildly, taking more of his cock down her throat. Alan swore he saw her head jerk back to the force of the black man's orgasm. Sperm spilled out of her mouth and down her chin as Mbumasa huge load overfilled it.

The Maasai smiled at Alan before he moved between Faith's legs. It was not long before her screams of pleasure and profanity filled the room. Not once has Faith used such vulgar language when she had sex with him.

Mbumasa was in a kneeling position between her legs with her legs propped up in his arms. This gave Alan a disgusting view of the black cock as it ploughed his beautiful wife. The Maasai moaned deafeningly as he shot his load deep inside her.

After Mbumasa left the room, Alan crept up to the bed appalled at what he just witnessed. Staring at his wife laying on the bed, semen running down her ass crack sparked murderous intentions. He pulled out his 9-iron from the closet and headed down the hall. Slowly Alan pushed the door open, hoping to get a jump on the black man.

"I know why you are here." The Maasai had his back towards him. "Kill me if it will make you feel better."

"Face me!"

Alan tightened his grip around the golf club and positioned himself like a batter. Still Mbumasa refuse to turn around. With all the anger and frustration he has bottled up, nothing would make him happier than to bash this African's head into the ground. Yet Alan couldn't find himself to bash him. There was something cowardly about hitting a man from behind. No matter how badly he wanted to strike Mbumasa and he slowly put the club down.

"Okay! You win."

Admitting defeat, Alan tossed the club to aside and left the room in shame. For the next several weeks, Mbumasa laid claim to his beautiful wife and marital bed. Usurped, he was reduced to sleeping on the couch. Night after night, billions of the black man's sperm assaulted his wife and there was little he could do. The only way to liberate himself was turning up the TV volume. But even that couldn't drown out noise from upstairs.

One night as he headed to the bathroom, Faith pushed past him and shut the door in his face. Mbumasa quickly jumped out of bed and knocked frantically on the door. He looked at Alan nervously, unsure what was happening. After what seemed like an eternity, Faith finally came out of the bathroom.

"I'm pregnant!" She ran and with open arms, embraced Mbumasa. They glared at Alan as if he was an outsider.

**

The next day after confirmation with the doctor, Mbumasa escorted the pregnant woman from the clinic. There was a big smile across Faith's face as she cradled her belly. They return to find Alan on the couch, mundanely flipping through channels.

"It's time to go back."

"Where? Back home?" Alan jumped up and headed to the stairs. "Great! Let me get your things."

"Wait I'm not done. Faith will be accompanying me."

"W-wait...what? Why?"

"It is a Maasai child that she carries. As such the child must be born in the homeland."

He turned to his wife. "Are you hearing this? This is crazy talk right?"

Faith just smiled. "If that is the custom of his culture then we must respect it."

Mbumasa and Faith shoved past him on the stairs to begin packing. Alan just stood there. There were no words that would comfort him. A couple of days later, they headed out the door around four in the morning. It was very early and Alan heard the door close but thought nothing of it. Seconds later he immediately sat up realizing that Mbumasa and his wife just left. He dashed outside dressed only in a pair of boxers. But he was too late because the white taxi just turned the corner.

**

Faith rested her head against his chest. "Tell me about your village again."

"It's very peaceful with lush green open fields as far as the eye could see."

"Oh, I wish we were there now."

After an exhausting 21 hour flight, Mbumasa and Faith finally arrived at the village; a huge crowd was there to greet them. It was just like his dream. Every man, woman and child swarmed the two of them. It was no surprise that they showed more interest in Faith. Outsiders seldom ventured out this far from the tourist hot spots.

"Brother, you've have returned." The chief greeted Mbumasa. "I see you brought a visitor."

"Yes. This is Faith."

The chief turned to her. "Welcome to our village. Tonight we will feast in your honor!"

The crowd erupted into a joyous uproar. As night descended on the village, the festivity was in full swing. There was dancing, games, music and a cow prepared several ways. Faith sat next to Mbumasa, enjoying a helping of stewed beef by the fire. He was telling the chief of all the amazing sights on his trip. Having finished her food, Faith excused herself and headed to rest after the long trip. The two men's eyes followed her until she disappeared inside the hut.

"She's quite a woman." The chief said.

"Faith is an amazing woman, brother. She carries my child."

"That's great news. I am proud of you." He patted him on the back.

Mbumasa snuggled up against her. Awoken from her slumber, she drew him closer to her.

"Mmmm, what took you so long?"

He kissed her. "I didn't mean to keep you. Go back to sleep."

**

It's been nearly eight months since his wife's departure and Alan has been counting down the days. It was the only thing that kept the false hope alive. He was still optimistic that once the child was born, his wife would return. However the truth of the matter was that Faith would not be returning at all. Unbeknownst to him, Mbumasa and Faith made their union official a couple of weeks after arriving at his village. She was his wife no longer. Now Faith's heart, body and soul belonged to one man, Mbumasa.