Maasai Takes a Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith was barely unrecognizable now. It was a new experience for her and she was handling it pretty well. Her belly has become very round and distinguishable; her breasts have increased nearly two sizes, forcing Faith to forgo her bra. She was blessed with a very nice figure, her pregnancy only served to round her out, increasing the curves around her hips and breasts. No longer able to fit her clothes, Faith now donned the garbs of her new husband's tribe. She found her new clothes surprisingly fashionable and comfortable.

"Do you think it's a boy or girl?" Mbumasa put his ear to her belly.

"I've always dreamed of having a baby girl."

"Whether boy or girl, I'm sure the baby will be beautiful just like you." The baby started to kick in response to their touch.

A month later, Faith's water broke and she was rushed inside the hut. Several women prepared her for delivery. With no men permitted during childbirth, Mbumasa could only wait nervously outside. Hearing her painful cries, he wanted desperately to be at her side but there was little he could do. The chief's words offered little comfort. Nine agonizing hours later, Mbumasa was allowed to see Faith and the baby. This being Faith's first child, it took her to her breaking point.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm very exhausted but so happy right now." She smiled. "I'm glad you're here."

Once the baby was clean, one of the women wrapped the infant in cloth and handed him to Mbumasa. For the first time Faith laid eyes on her first child, a healthy baby boy. She held her son close against her chest and smiled at her new husband. Her son was just the first of many children that will follow. Many years pass and Faith would bear several more children. Three beautiful daughters and three more sons expanded their family.

No longer did Faith yearn to return to the states. For Mbumasa have given her what she desires most.