All Comments on 'Maataa's Duties'

by KaeyMee

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nicely done

Well written, interesting POV. Perhaps there could be more.

samwa1940samwa1940over 12 years ago
WRONG LISTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggest load of crap I have read in 10 years of Literotica.

Literotica should have a seperate Listing for garbage like this. Let's call it TOAD, Thoughts Of An Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good possibillities

Not bad. Needs some work but you certainly have a sensual nature and you are able to render it. More practice, please. Pay no attention to that moron's critical remarks. He is too stupid to appreciate your talents.

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
OK ummm

Ur just fucked up in the head and learn American English

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
Oh come on

This is a first story. Can we try some constructive feedback please. I see neither Rocky nor Sam has written a story, not even a first attempt. I encourage this author to continue to write and get better. Constructive criticism NOT the same as your personal attacks. Does writing discouraging rather than encouraging comments make you feel better about your worthless little life?

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
Wow I was wrong

I can't imagine why I commented in such a crude way. I read the story again and I don't find it bad at all. My apology to the author for such an outright attack. It was wrong period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Congrats on your first story!

And well done! The power dynamic was most erotic. Again, well done!

BuckramBuckramover 12 years ago
Well Done

Ignore the couple of abusive comments. This was sensual, and much better written than most of the stories on this site.

KaeyMeeKaeyMeeover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you to everyone who has taken the trouble to vote, given feedback, commented, and most importantly read my story.

Happy New Year!

rrr19rrr19almost 12 years ago
very interesting

i read the story i like the fact that you are using real terms. i have to say that it needs more of a sexual thing. i don't know to much about Indian culture or the way regular every day life people are. if this was a intro story make sure the next chapters give more details. good job to be the first time you write make sure chapter 2 gives more details and hope to read more about this family!!!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 12 years ago
A singluarly

beautiful and finely-written tale. Thank you.

sailncaptsailncaptabout 11 years ago
Very creative writting

Your writing is very erotic and imaginative. Your Master must be very proud and pleased with your creativity. Awesome !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mschack is right

And it was good to get Rocky's gracious apology. This is a fine story, of a mother's love for her boy's young penis and a son's reverence for that wonderful hairy hole he came out of. I trust that there are millions of boys in India paying tribute to their mother's vagina with their fat brown penis and blowing their heavy loaded brown balls up their own mommy's ever-loving cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well written

made me hot! I am from India, I like my mother. would like to write something on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
S T U P I D

WHERE IS THE STORY? IF THAT IS WHAT THE MEN OF INDIA REQUIRES OF THEIR WIVES, AND THE MOTHER OF THEIR SONS, THEN I SEE WHY THE BRITISH NEEDS TO RETURN TO CONTROL OF THIS ARCHAIC LAND OF MEN WHO DRESS IN WESTERN CLOTHING, BUT FORCE THEIR WOMEN TO DRESS IN BED SHEETS. THIS IS ONE SORRY EXCUSE OF A STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story I can't wait for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous