All Comments on 'Machito'

by CyanideT

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very hot!

A very fun and powerful subbie perspective! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I just read through the stories you’ve put up here, and I gotta say, I love your writing!! The recurring themes of humiliation, degradation, and emasculation are seriously hot!! Just what I came to this site for. And the writing itself is spectacular, very action-focused, with just enough background description to give context while maintaining the narrowed scope of highly focused sexual sensation... hopefully all that makes sense, sorry for raving, just wanted to say you rock and keep up the good work!

CyanideTCyanideTabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Anonymous, thank you very much for your comments! I'm really glad you've enjoyed these stories so far. Like you said, I'm really into stories involving submission, humiliation and degradation. I'm currently writing a new one but it's a little longer so it might not be ready very soon.

I strive to improve with every story and your kind comments inspire me to keep on going, so thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please write a part two!!!

LaChienneLaChienneover 5 years ago
Well done!

I find it really hot that machito is in total denial. He doesn’t want to admit it, but deep down inside he knows he can’t deny his true nature, and that he’ll always love and need what macho does for him. Being of a similar submissive nature, I find this whole theme completely relatable, and I really look forward to reading more stories and dialogues like this!

joeywhorejoeywhorealmost 5 years ago
Non Bilingual reader

Unfortunately I don't know what some of the words you used in spanish mean but otherwise I loved the story and hope you update it I'd love to know what happened to the whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

damn that was hot. hope you write a part 2 where you make the slutty pussy bitch wear pink/orange lace thong panties. maybe he has to wear them all day, then to the gym. after he gets the cum fucked out of him again, hands free, then is forced to lick his load out of the panties before he has to put them back on. a cock-cage would be hot too. have him caged with a pussy plug in him all day long. he's only allowed to cum when he gets fucked. love a great story where a big muscle stud is turned into a pussy bitch in heat.

CyanideTCyanideTover 3 years agoAuthor

Hey Anonymous, I'm glad you enjoyed the story! Those are some great suggestions too, I always love to hear about my readers fantasies. I'll see if I can write a sequel to Machito, I also have some other ideas for new stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyanideT@CyanideT
A fan of erotic fiction who's also interested in writing. I strive to improve every day and really appreciate all feedback, so don't hesitate to send me a message (cyanidet@gmail.com).