Machito

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not true... fuck, I'm not a puto, it's not true..." My voice had gone up an octave, it wasn't my usual deep, booming voice, the one I used with my friends, family and coworkers. It was the voice I used whenever I was only with him... and it was not because of something conscious on my part. I don't usually notice it until he points it out. He calls it my 'whorish voice'. Was it rooted in my emasculation, or was it an unconscious acceptance of my submissive role?

"Shh... it's OK baby, it's OK. Just let it be." Fuck, now he was speaking to me in such a condescending way, motherfucker. "You've heard some hard truths today, they're hard to swallow but I know you'll manage. You have to be a good boy from now on, and you will, won't you? I know I don't have to punish you anymore, but just give me a single reason and you can kiss your precious hair bye-bye. Is that clear, nena?"

But I wasn't about to obey him in everything just yet. His words actually made me see red.

"FUCK YOU! I'm not your nena!!" My lip was quivering and my voice quaked. Why was it always like this for me when I'm with him? He was the only one who treated me like that, like I really was a hungry cockwhore, and the worst part is that I really did start feeling that way. It was an internal struggle, fight or flight. I was torn between accepting my role in our relationship and clinging to my own image of masculinity, of the macho I have been my entire life.

I thought my outburst would be the last straw for him but he instead let go of my thong (I winced when it slapped into place), turned me around and pushed me to the sofa. His hands were on my ass immediately, grabbing them and kneading them as if they were dough. I protested, but with one hand he covered my mouth while he explored my ass with the other.

"Yeah, deny it all you want. Believe me, it's hotter for me that way." The hand in my back prodded around, and when he found my hole he started inserting it, dry as it was. I whimpered in his hand. "You like that, don't you putita? Do you like my fat fingers inside of you?"

And I nodded. Because it was true, I DID find it incredibly hot the way he treated me like no other person dared to, the way he made me question my own masculinity, the way he made me feel I WAS a whore. It was humiliating and painful, but I was also incredibly turned on by his treatment.

His dry finger inside of me was painful, but it was also driving me crazy. As he explored my insides I'm embarrassed to admit I started moaning in such a way no macho ever would, which gave away how much I was enjoying this.

"You're such a little cocktease, you think of yourself as such a man and yet here you are, whimpering and quivering. C'mon, moan for me you little slut." And I did. I was hot, hot for him and I would do anything he wanted me. "That's it, eat my fingers real good 'cause real soon you'll be receiving a real man in your tight little pussy."

I nodded, already out of it.

Without a word, he started unbuckling his pants with one hand. I turned my head around and watched in awe as he removed both pants and underwear, and his thick, long member snapped into view. Not only was it massive, it was also a beautiful cock. I adored it. I turned around, got on all fours in his sofa and immediately started slobbering all over his dick as if my life depended on it, forgetting all about my conflicts and fears. At the moment, all that mattered was that I loved tasting it, his masculine aroma filled my nostrils, its soft texture against my tongue... I covered the trunk with my saliva while some drool escaping from the corner of my mouth. I took as much as I could of that monstrous penis in my mouth, gagging at moments but trying to give it as much pleasure as it brought to me.

While I focused my attentions on his incredible hard-on, he sat at the edge of the sofa and continued playing with my hole, making me breathless. "That's it. I knew you had it in you. You suck like an actual whore, you know that, don't you? Of course you do, you little bitch. I oughta start selling that mouth of yours, start making some money."

I continued my blowjob uninterrupted for some minutes while he whispered more degrading things. He continued calling me his puta, his whore, and there was no doubt in my mind that he was right: I would do anything he asked me to. I would degrade myself as much as it was required by him because I am no macho, he is. He is MY macho.

Without warning he got up. I tried to continue my blowjob but much to my disappointment he put a hand in my forehead and pushed me back. I was left with my mouth open, tongue out, looking up to him. He smiled at me and slapped my ass.

"Raise your ass and push your face down on the edge, facing the other way." I jumped at his orders, excited, much to his amusement. He pushed the thin strap of my thong to the side, and without further ado pressed the thick mushroom-like head of his dick against my back hole. He ordered me to take a deep breath and I did, taking hold of a pillow and pressing my face against it.

With great force he pushed into me, causing me to groan half in pain, half in pleasure; my hole always seemed to accommodate itself to receive him, whenever I got as excited as I currently was it seemed it widened just for him. He was still massive and it still hurt like hell, and yet, only a small fraction of him was inside of me. Very soon he started pushing again, making its way down my chute and eliciting further groans and moans from me.

"Pa' eso está tu agujerito, nenita, that's what your hole is for. C'mon, moan for me. I love hearing your slutty voice." He was fucking me and yet I felt myself blush at his words. How fucking ridiculous is that?

When he was balls-deep in me he paused for a moment, just enough to let me catch my breath before slo-o-o-o-wly backing off, and just when my anal lips started closing around his head he pushed forward in one quick movement and got it all back in, making me see stars.

"OH!"

"Oh yeah, seems like that's your G-spot, huh baby? You missed me? Did you miss your macho?" He grabbed me by the back of my hair and pulled me towards him, whispering in my ear, "you need to answer when I'm talking to you, bitch."

"Oh God... ah, fuck... I did... ah... I missed you!" I managed to moan in between his fucking.

"Yeah, that's what I like to hear."

My own dick was leaking juices like crazy under the thong, soaking it wet. I grabbed on to it over the fabric, but he slapped my hand away.

"Ah ah ah, no touching yourself. Learn to focus on your man, you'll obtain pleasure from HERE!" He punctuated the last word with one particularly hard thrust. I can only describe the sound that came out of me as a squeal, I sounded every bit like the whore he always said I was. And yet at the moment I didn't care: I was his.

I did as he told me, closing my eyes, enjoying the way he fucked me over and over again. I got lost in the sensations, and even as he moved me around to fuck me in different positions the one thing that I came back to was him pistoning away my hole. The pillow I had been hugging was covered in my drool, and I had started to sweat profusely.

I found myself on my back, covering my face with my hand while he drilled my hole like there was no tomorrow. I whimpered every time he hit that spot inside of me that made me melt like butter, and he was an expert at it. His breathing was starting to become labored too, but that didn't stop him from denigrating me.

"This is why you're here. This is the reason for your existence, and don't you forget it! Your asshole is mine to use, and it should be your only source of pleasure... this is what you should be focusing on. Look at you, you pussy! Just look at you!" He grabbed me from my chin and forced me to look to the side, to the mirror on the closet door. And I saw myself, the man who always had prided himself in his masculinity, who had always insisted was different from all those queers... and I saw that man reduced to a whimpering mess, fucked in a thong and begging for more. I found it incredibly humiliating... and yet I found myself getting even hotter.

"You fucking sissy... you love things in your boytwat, don't you cabroncita? You can pretend all you want, pretend you're all cocky and shit... but you'll always know this is the real you. You need to submit to real men, they get to use little shits like you. Oh yeah, I love your tight little hole... and those titties... so fucking inviting..."

I was barely hearing him at this point, the one thing I knew is that he had started pinching and pulling on my nipples. I was whimpering, he was taking me to the edge.

"Oh fuck, man, oh fuck, this is too much, oh fuck, my asshole, shit, SHIT!" I cried and moaned as he furiously pistoned on my hole and in a moment I was shooting my load in the thong. My eyes went white as I felt the wave of pleasure tide over me, and yet he kept fucking me over and over.

"Shit, as if you needed even more proof... fuck, you truly are hungry for cock! Ah, you've gone and done it... prepare to receive my manbatter... yeah, I'm going to fill you up real good! Shit, I'll knock you up real good!"

With a loud groan he unloaded on me while I was still trying to catch my breath. He came and came, filling my hole with his juices until some of it started leaking from my stretched hole, and only then did he stopped his frenetic fucking, collapsing on top of me.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, in silence, breathing loudly.

"That's the way I like it, cachorro... you weren't half bad. As I said, the sooner you accept your real nature the less you'll suffer," I grimaced at his words. Now that the excitement was over, I was once again starting to dread those words. His dick in my ass wasn't helping.

"On the other hand," he continued, "we should probably start shaving you already to get you all nice and smooth as you should my putita, my little whore."

I looked up to him and saw his shit-eating grin looking back at me.

"But you said...!"

"I said I would take your hair at the first sign of rebellion, and what was the first thing you did? Shit, you're one ditzy whore!"

It was later, as he lathered up my body in his bathroom, that I promised myself that was the last time I saw him.

But I knew, deep inside, a few months later I would be looking for him again.

* * *

Author's note:

Thank you for reading my story, I hope you all enjoyed it. Don't hesitate to shoot a message in my direction, I always make sure to read them.

12