All Comments on 'Macy and Tom Ch. 02'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good, but why the illiterate talk?

I liked the story, despite the fact that everyone is talkin' like yokels. No erotic charge is added by making the characters talk like people in Arkansas. It is a distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
contractions...

Please get the 'g' key (and a few others) fixed on your keyboard so you don't have to use the ' so many times. Not even real Southerners in the US talk like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
don't pay attention to those aholes....

If those two Anonymous think that the wording is Southern than they are completely ignorant. Some people actually talk everyday like that and they're just splitting hairs and know nothing about nothing. If they are so great at writing than let see them put something out here and see how they respond to people criticising their work.

5 stars! Keep up the good work and can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ruined by a stupid writer

have to agree the writing was not that good but what really killed it was the parents joining them in the hot tub. never get the parents involved it ALWAYS ruins a story. the best thing you can do is delete and rewrite it using a GOOD EDITOR and KEEPING THE PARENTS OUT OF IT.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Realy enjoyed it

Great read with a few mistakes here and there, but what the hell if all of us could write there wouldn't be enough time to read all the stories.

Mom and dad in the hot tub with them? Like live instruction on how to please your mate, seem to work out nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Glad to See

A good story, and I'm glad to see the usual anonymous idiot tell you to get a good editor and rewrite it all to his specifications, just as if it was his story. Wouldn't want him to be asphyxiated with his head stuck so far up his ass would we?

It's an interesting combination in your story, and isn't that what stories are for? I enjoyed it, and don't want you to rewrite it, just to write more.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

Writing dialect is not like writing a technical manual. If you really listen to the way people speak, you will recognize that most people drop the "g's" on the end of verbs and participles ending in '-ing.' Most people say "oughta" instead of "ought to." If you will read aloud dialect that is written in proper English, you will realize how stilted and unnatural it sounds. I write dialect the way it is spoken by most people, whether they are from the South, North, West, or otherwise. It is not an indication of any lack of erudition in this ole' Southern boy. I have enough IQ points to write in "proper" English but I prefer to make my characters sound like real people.

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Great Story

You have to keep it going. Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good story

Enjoyed reading this chapter, even with the strange parental involvement. I'd like to see Macy and Tom getting together more on their own, perhaps Macy tracing her fingers ever so gently across Tom's growing chest hair, then licking his delicious chest, balls, etc. Your story keeps calling Tom a "man," no longer a boy. I think Macy could be quite in love with all parts of his sexy body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Over all not bad

I think I am missing something somewhere

In the hot tub with mom and dad it seems Tom and Macy have never had anything to do with ass play

Please correct me if I am wrong ,, but did Tom not lick and fuck Macy`s ass back in chapter one

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The dialect is driving me wild

SmallTitFan may think he's writing in a generally accepted idiom, and maybe it is in the lard-sandwich, fried chicken, biscuits 'n' gravy world he's from, but for someone who actually speaks English, not the bastardized dialect he's obviously so proud of having gotten JUST right, they all sound like a bunch of barefoot ignorant hicks, swilling corn-likker moonshine and watching reruns of Hee-Haw in between fightin' off the revenooer's. Somebody's been watching too many reruns of Beverly Hillbillies. I didn't find this sexy, just very funny....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PREMISE ...ALWAYS HOT...BUT.. ADULT.. BIOLOGICAL FAMILY FUN... NOT "STEP"

YOUR PREMISE... ALWAYS HOT...BUT STORY SO MUCH MORE SEX-CHARGED..IF THERE HAD BEEN HOT..." BI" MM/FF..AND YOU HADN'T WRITTEN "FAMILY" AS STEP RELATED...BUT...INSTEAD.. BIOLOGICAL..USING "STEP" IS ALWAYS A TOTAL COP-OUT...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why, SmallTitFan, why?

The series was going so well, with plenty of pussy fun, but you had to drop the cunt word. Instant pecker wrecker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incest is the Best

Me and my brother loved reading this HOT ASS story! Me and my brother have been with each other since we was little... meaning, we've been sleeping with each other when I had turned 14 and he turned 16 on the same day. Yes, we share a birthday on the same day. And we've had 2 girls and our parents give us their full support too. We are now expecting our first boy in 2 months. I am 31 and he is 33 and such a great lover. Mom can attest to that too. She was fucked by him and she had a girl 9 years ago. And dad was happy cuz he thought he got her pregnant... no dad it was my brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mom and dad

In the hot tube mom and dad should have been busy too in stead of directing chapter 3 mom and dad tom and macy continue there relationship get mom pregnant we/tom and macy w/dad too now that's interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MOM AND DAD

I don't know what these readers are complaining about. My cock got hard half way thru reading it and now I must relieve myself. Thanks to the writer for doing such a good job of making it close to being real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Far to much.OK porn story not much good for romance

My wife is my sister and we both found this story guide sad really.We fell in love then told parents then had sex.After my dad tried to cut my balls off and put them n the display cabinet mom calmed him down.he never ever forgave us though mom had already known she loved me for 4 years but I did not know.Wexhave been together for 35 years and have two daughters.(no they were perfectly normal).we have a completely unbrakeable relationship and have all our lives.We cannot ever share our secret with anyone as its illegal and that does cause a lot of heartache in the early years but that actually made us more commited to each other.what we have is blessed life together where neither of us has ever looked elsewhere.our relationship is not some Porn story but a romance story.well written but a bit silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent

This was one of the best if not the best incest stories I've read. I know how they feel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was good until it got weird

I was enjoying the story and hoping to read about their college life. Instead, things got weird when mom and dad joined them in the hot tub. The was just...well...weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
was good

Until it wasn't anymore. It was a good erotic romance. It was good when they were thinking and talking like adults by planning their future and consulting an attorney for legal counsel. The dialogue, the English Language is absolutely butchered. Not so terribly unexpected for teens, but the father and mother also spoke like uneducated hicks. But this didn't really ruin the story. I like the story line and the meaningful sex they have and the experimentation is really hot. I like little titties, so that is a plus. When mom and dad came home and joined them in the hot tub was not even all that unexpected, considering the accepting way they talked when they had "the talk" about their relationship. BUT when mom and dad started playing show and tell, then directing their kids as if they were in a porn shoot - thats beyond the point of screwing up a good story. If M&D just wanted to do some hot tubbing and skinney dipping in the pool to get their kids used to nudity so they could all go to the naturist resort together that is one thing. Telling their son to put his finger up their daughter's asshole while they watch is just wierd. You should have stopped while you were ahead. Better to have a story thats not quite complete than with an ending that doesn't fit. Oh, and I gave you a 5star, though I'm not sure you've earned it.

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Good hot sex story

Even though it wasn't incest it is still a hot story. Kinda makes me want to get a hot tub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I never had any kind of sexual relationship with any members of my family though it was not from lack of want. I did sneak peeks at my mother and my sister when I got the chance but that was the extent of it.

Nobody in either immediate family had big boobs and that MAY have influenced my choices later in life since neither of my wives had big boobs. As far back as I can remember, I always said if you couldn't get it in your mouth or your hands, it was wasted.

All the people that I knew and who had big boobs, always had problems, mostly related to the weight of their boobs.

At 76, I still love small tits, to the exclusion of all others.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i like the story

i wish you'd write chapter 3! it needs more. but still, its 5 stars! i always find your characters to be very real. great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
hung

I like how the guys are not hung to their knees. and the women are not D size boobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

it's a good story and a fair teenage romance. As for the dialect of English used, I hear people talking like that all the time so it's not a big deal. Though when the kids go off to college I'd expect and hope for a lot more correct English to be used,

The only negative in the whole thing for me was mom and dad not only joining them in the hot tub, but interrupting their sex, the whole 'show and tell' bit, and mom and dad acting like directors on a porn shoot telling them what to do..

On the other hand THANK YOU for NOT having mom and dad start screwing the kids. That kills a story for me every time.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Thanks for stopping at mom and dad watching and coaching...would've turned my stomach if they all swapped, as some authors tend to do with their stories. They younger ones are supposed to be in love; and to me, that speaks to exclusivity, not sharing. Good story. Good ending. 5 stars

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Best incest/stepbrother-sister ever. Story wasn't overly long but but was very well written. An finally the happily ever after. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Adding Mom and Dad was ridiculous, sorry you choose to lower the relevance of the story in a pathetic way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous