Macy and Tom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,972 Followers

That was what it took to put her over the edge. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," she gasped as her pelvis thrust forward and then back. Her nipples were as hard as steel and I continued rolling them between my fingers. "I want you so bad, Tom. I want you in me now!"

"Right here in the hot tub?" I asked.

"Nobody can see through the fence at night," she tried to assure me.

"What about Mom and Dad?" I asked.

"They're not here and they don't care, so . . . fuck me! Right now!" Macy seemed rather desperate, urgent, insistent, and absolutely as horny as I had ever seen her. Plus . . . I was as hard as I've ever been and she was already past the point of convincing me.

"Stand up and bend over and I'll go in you from behind," I said. We had done this position before in Macy's bedroom and she really liked it then. We had tried doing it in the shower but the water washed away any natural lubrication and I thought it would be easier if the essential body parts were out of the water.

Macy stood up and bent over, bracing herself on the side of the hot tub. I got behind her and got myself aligned with her wet slit. She was ready for me so I slid in easily and didn't stop until I bottomed out. My pelvis was against her ass and it felt like her pussy had swallowed my dick. I would have been content to stay in that position for a long time but Macy started moving forward and backward, fucking herself on my dick.

"Fuck me hard, Tom. I want all of you in me."

I held her by the hips and started thrusting hard in and out of her wet hole. "I need to cum in you, Macy. I love you so much and you make me so fuckin' horny. It probably won't take much more . . .."

Macy was still worked up from the hot tub jet stimulating her clit and she was ready to cum again. "I'm so close, Tom. Fuck me harder!"

I tried to fuck her harder but it only took two more strokes before I began to blow my load inside my sweet little baby sister's pussy.

"I'm cummin', honey," I said. "Cummin' hard . . . oh, fuck!"

"You feel so big inside me! SO good!" Macy's words encouraged me but I really didn't need any encouragement.

As our orgasms subsided, I pulled out of her and fell back into my seat in the hot tub. Macy fell back on top of me so that she was sitting in my lap and her back was against my chest. I reached around with both hands, found her nipples, and began playing with them very gently.

"What are you tryin' to do, Tom? Fuck me to death?"

"No, but it wouldn't be a bad way to go. I'll bet I could get hard in a minute and do it again," I bragged.

"And I guess you'd like the opportunity to prove your point?" Macy asked in a voice that indicated she was hoping for an affirmative answer.

I felt my dick twitching and beginning to poke her in the ass and she felt it, too. "I don't think that you'll be able to put it in me back there, not without some lube," she said. "Why don't we go up to my bedroom and we'll see what happens once we get there," Macy said invitingly.

"Sounds good to me," I responded. We got out of the hot tub and dried off. We didn't even bother with wrapping the towels around ourselves. We just walked our naked selves back into the house and up the stairs to Macy's bedroom.

* * *

At the same time, in the master bedroom, Mom and Dad were sitting in front of their bedroom computer. On the screen was the display from the security system cameras which had been installed a few months previously. The screen was filled with the image of the now empty hot tub.

"I told you they'd take the bait," Dad said.

"Yeah, but I'm the one who told you they were already doin' it," Mom replied.

"You're right. You nailed that one . . . and we were ready for it. Are you ready for the next step?"

"The only step I'm thinkin' about right now is where you step up and fuck my brains out . . . but I guess you're talkin' 'bout the next step with the kids. We'll do that tomorrow. Right now, you've got some marital responsibilities."

They shut down the computer, got naked, and got in bed. Mom and Dad then proceeded to fuck their brains out.

* * *

In Macy's bedroom, I decided that we needed to finish this night being close and intimate and the missionary position seemed like the right thing to do. Macy told me that she didn't need any foreplay, she just needed me inside her. She was right; she was already wet and ready for me to penetrate her tight teen pussy.

"You make me feel so good! You're the only girl I need," I declared.

"You make me feel like a woman wants to feel," Macy responded. "Now I wanna feel you cum in me."

It didn't take much thrusting in and out of her hot, wet slit for me to explode with an orgasm. "I'm cummin', baby, cummin' in your pussy!" Spurt after spurt of virile sperm squeezed out of my dick and filled her young vaginal orifice. I could feel spasms in the muscles of her pussy and I knew that she, too, had crossed over the precipice of arousal.

I remained on top of Macy, supporting my weight on my elbows, kissing her wonderfully sweet lips. "When the time's right, I'll ask you to marry me, Macy. You're the one for me and I know it."

"You're so sweet, Tom. . . . That feels so good, I don't wanna move. When you get off me, I'm just gonna roll over and go to sleep with your arms around me. I've dreamed about this night for a while and it's finally here. I'm so happy, so happy with you," Macy said in a voice as sweet as sweet tea.

* * *

It felt a little strange waking up with Macy the next morning. It felt strange that we didn't need to sneak around and pretend, strange and wonderful.

Mom and Dad told us they were cookin' steaks on the grill for dinner and then they were going to the Ronsons' for a while. We did our Saturday chores -- mowing the grass, vacuuming, laundry -- and we changed the sheets on Macy's bed. Once we were done, we put on our swim suits and played in the pool for a while.

At dinner, Mom asked, "What are you two lovebirds doin' tonight?"

"We might go out to a movie," I said. I didn't want to tell them that we intended to get in the hot tub and have sex like animals on the Discovery channel.

Mom and Dad seemed to be hanging around the house waiting for something to happen and they didn't seem to be too interested in going to the Ronsons' but, eventually, they left. We waited a few minutes, just to make sure that they hadn't forgotten something that required them to return home.

"It's already dark and we don't know how long they'll be gone, so let's get in the hot tub now," I said to Macy.

"We can get in the hot tub now, but they'll probably be gone for hours. You know how they start talkin' when they've had a few drinks," Macy reminded me.

"You're right, but we oughta take a robe out with us so we'll have somethin' to jump into real quick if they come back while we're still in," I advised.

We went to Macy's bedroom and got naked. Every time I see her naked body, I get hard, and this night was no exception. I think Macy is beautiful and she had my man bone harder than Chinese arithmetic.

"Looks like somebody's happy to see me," she said.

"Somebody'd be even happier to be in you," I answered.

We grabbed our robes and towels and walked out to the hot tub. We put our robes and towels on a nearby table and got out naked behinds in the tub.

"This is so relaxin'," Macy said.

"Yeah, until we start foolin' around," I responded.

"Is that all you ever think about?" Macy asked.

"No, but . . . I think about it every time I see your beautiful naked body. Why don't you get over here and sit in my lap?"

"We can't do it in the hot tub," Macy warned me, "not sittin' down, anyway."

"Yeah, I know, but that's not what I have in mind. Just sit in my lap and lay back."

Macy sat in my lap and reclined so that her back was on my chest. She spread her legs and closed her eyes. I reached around her and began massaging her beautiful, petite little boobs. Her nipples were hard within a few seconds.

"That feels so good, Tom! I want you to make me cum with just your fingers but then I really need you inside me."

"I wanna cum in you, Macy," I responded. "But, first, I wanna hear you cum."

I moved my right hand from her boob to her pussy and began rubbing her little girl slit. It didn't take long for the man in the boat to stand up and, as soon as I felt her clit getting aroused, I started paying it more attention. I rubbed little circles around her clit and then I rubbed it straight up and down. I put my middle finger inside her and started finger fucking her pussy.

"That's it, Tom, right there. Just keep doin' that . . . oh yeah . . . oh . . ." At this point, Macy was moaning and just listening to her was getting me really turned on. And then . . . I saw some movement in the house, the patio door opened, and two figures emerged.

"Hi, guys, hope we're not interruptin' anything but . . . we thought you were goin' to the movies," said a male voice which I immediately recognized as belonging to Dad.

"Mrs. Ronson wasn't feelin' very well so we just came back home. You don't mind if we join ya, do ya?" Mom asked. By this time, Macy had scrambled off of my lap and submerged her torso to gain whatever modesty she could get, and we had turned around to face our parents. They were both standing there, wearing robes and smiles.

"We're, uh . . . we're not exactly wearin' any clothes right now," Macy responded weakly.

"Well, if you guys were out on a Saturday night, we'd probably be naked in the hot tub, too. In fact, that's what we had planned when we left the Ronsons'. So, if you don't mind, we'll join ya," Dad said in a voice that I assume was meant to tell us and not ask us if it was okay.

Before I had a chance to object, Mom and Dad were both dropping their robes and they weren't wearing anything else other than a smile. I had never seen Mom naked before and she looked like a more mature version of Macy. She had boobs that were small, though not as small as Macy's, and a petite frame that made her look younger than her age. She didn't have any body parts noticeably sagging anywhere and I realized that Dad was lucky to have such a good looking wife.

Meanwhile, Macy seemed to be staring at Dad's dick like she had never before seen one. I guess this was having an effect on Dad because it seems like his unit was starting to twitch and come to life. Apparently, he realized that it might become embarrassing for him, because the next thing he said was 'let's get in.'

Mom climbed up the stairs, sat on the edge of the hot tub, twirled around so that her legs were in the water, and then she slid in. In all fairness to Macy, I guess I stared at Mom until she was in the water, so I can't really be upset about her staring at Dad's dick. A few seconds later, Dad was in the hot tub, sitting by Mom, and they were smiling at us.

"Your Mom and I feel that, since you two are ready for an adult relationship, we should start treatin' both of you more like adults and less like kids. We've got some more things to talk to you about, but first, I think I'd like something to drink, like maybe a Margarita. How 'bout you, honey?" Dad asked Mom.

"Yeah, that sounds great," she said. "You kids want one?"

I was shocked. "Oh, uh, sure!" I said. I didn't have much experience with drinking but I sure didn't want to turn down the offer.

"Yeah, me, too," Macy added.

"Okay, I guess I'll get out and make 'em," Dad said. He climbed out of the hot tub, donned his robe, and went in to the kitchen.

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes until Macy broke the ice. "Mom, this is pretty weird! Real fuckin' weird!" she complained in a nice way.

"This definitely isn't what happens in most households, to be sure, but . . . in most households, brothers and sisters aren't havin' sex with each other, are they?"

"No, but . . . but we're not really brother and sister; we're only step-brother and sister," Macy defended us.

"You're right, but most households with step-siblings don't allow sexual relationships between their kids, either, do they? Your Dad and I knew you were out here and we knew you'd probably be naked, and . . . if you want us to treat you like adults, you've gotta be ready for all that means. There's stuff you don't know about your Dad and me . . .."

About that time, Dad returned with the drinks and handed one to each of us before he climbed back in the hot tub. Looking up and seeing your dad's naked meat swinging is not how most kids spend their Saturday nights. Macy was right; this was plenty fucking weird!

"Did I interrupt somethin'?" Dad asked.

"Well, Macy was sayin' that this was kinda weird and I had started to explain how we wanna stop treatin' 'em like kids and start treatin' 'em like adults," Mom responded. "You see, when you guys aren't here, your Dad and I aren't very modest. We run around naked quite a bit; we always have. So here's some family history you don't know."

I looked at Macy and she looked at me like 'what the fuck have we gotten into?'

"When I was younger, after I had finished high school, I was maybe 19 years old at the time" Mom continued, "my family went to a naturist resort a few times."

"You mean like a nudist colony?" I asked.

"Yeah, except they're called naturist resorts now. Anyway, we all ran around naked at the naturist resort and sometimes I went skinnydippin' in our pool at home. My brothers went skinnydippin' and my parents did, too. Then my parents got divorced, I stayed with my Mom and my brothers went with Dad. My Mom and I didn't go to any more naturist resorts and she told me that I couldn't go skinnydippin' anymore because she didn't want any of her boyfriends to see her young daughter naked. So I didn't go naked around anybody else for a long time."

"Wow, Mom, that's certainly something I never expected, er, uh . . . never woulda guessed," Macy declared. "And . . . grandma and grandpa . . . really?"

"Yeah, I know, who'da figured they were a couple of freaks? Well, maybe not freaks, 'cause . . . I'm doin' the same thing, but, anyway . . . here comes the part that's even weirder," Dad explained. "Around that same time, my older sister just happened to go to the same naturist resort. Nobody in my family ever knew about it except me. Anyway, I was visitin' her durin' the summer after I finished high school, she mentioned the place to me and, after we talked about it for a while, she asked me if I wanted to go . . . but only if I promised to never tell anybody about it. So, of course I promised, and we went. It was kinda weird and I think my sister is a real exhibitionist because she said she would get me ready by both of us walking around naked at her house a few days before we went.

"Well, for an 18 year old boy to suddenly see tons of naked females, it was like my wildest dreams come true, once I got over my initial . . . 'excitement,' you might say. Aside from the thrill of seein' naked females, I really liked walkin' around outside naked and doin' things without worryin' about clothes.

"Later, after your Mom and I started datin', we eventually talked about the experience and realized we had both been at the same resort, but probably at different times. So, anyway, one long weekend, we both went away. I think we told you guys we were goin' to a beach house somewhere, but we actually went back to that same naturist resort. It's still there and looks like it's very successful. We both had a great time and we both felt really comfortable bein' there."

"Okay, my turn to take over," Mom interrupted Dad. "So, we haven't been back there again, but we wouldn't mind goin' . . . and you guys could go with us, if you wanted. We've met other couples who have some experience with naturism and we've shared the hot tub with a few other couples when everybody got naked. Now, it didn't turn into an orgy and nobody had sex with anybody other than their own partner, but we really did enjoy bein' naked with other couples."

"So," Dad resumed, "we'd really like to have you share that experience with us, startin' tonight."

"Uh, Dad, when you say 'that experience,' do you mean just bein' naked together or did you guys 'do it' while other people were watchin'?" I asked.

"Yeah! And," Macy jumped in as soon as I finished my question, "you know I've called you 'Dad' my entire life but, even if you were my dad, it would still be kinda weird just bein' naked around you!"

"Was it weird bein' naked 'round your brother the first time?" Dad asked.

"Well, kinda, but I got over it," Macy answered.

"And it doesn't bother you at all now, does it?" he continued.

"No, we're both real comfortable seein' each other," Macy replied.

"Well, when you get over the weirdness of seein' your Mom and Dad naked, you'll get very comfortable with it. I'll prove it to you," Dad declared. "When you go to a naturist resort for the first time and, all of a sudden, all this nudity is in your face, so to speak, you get over it real quick. So, here's somethin' that'll help you get over it real fast. Honey, stand up with me," he said to Mom.

Both of them stood in the hot tub. Everything from their thighs upwards was exposed to us -- dick, pussy, tits, ass. They just stood there, not saying anything, and then Dad motioned or said something to Mom, and they turned around facing away from us. After a minute or so, they turned and faced us again.

"It's getting' old already, isn't it?" he asked.

"A little bit," I said.

"Maybe," responded Macy.

They sat back down and then Dad spoke again. "Now it's your turn. Both of you. Stand up." We stood and Macy immediately put one hand in front of her crotch and the other arm across her boobs.

"Macy, you're a beautiful girl and you got nothin' to be ashamed of, so, please, put your arm down. I mean, what do you think is gonna happen if I see your boobs and your pussy?"

"I don't know," she lamely replied.

"The answer is: absolutely nothin's gonna happen," Dad reassured her. She slowly dropped her arm and her boobs were on complete public display. Her nipples were obviously hard and, if we had been in private, I would have sucked on them all night long. Seeing her boobs just always has that effect on me.

"Now, Macy, everybody can see that your nipples are hard. That's okay. That's perfectly fine. That happens either because a girl is cold . . . or she's sexually aroused. I'm guessin' that you're kinda aroused right now. I sure as hell was the first time that I was naked in front of other people. So what? You've reached sexual maturity and you should be havin' these feelin's. You're 18 years old, not 8. It's okay to be aroused and it's okay for other people to know that you get aroused. It's no big deal. Tom's probably got a boner and that's no big deal, either."

Without any further prompting, Macy moved her hand away from her crotch.

"I know that you're not accustomed to discussin' these things with us, but one of the things that keeps people from enjoyin' sex is bein' so uptight that they talk about it in clinical terms, like, how sexy is it for a guy to say to a girl, 'oh, pretty please, I'd really like to insert my penis into your vagina'?"

We all laughed and I once again appreciated my Dad's humor.

"In porn movies, a guy says 'I really wanna stick my dick in your pussy' and the girl gets turned on. That's real people sayin' real things. So, right now, we're gonna have show-and-tell for naming the important parts. Honey, stand up again."

Mom stood up facing Macy and me. "These are tits, or boobs, or hooters, or fun bags, or lots of other names. You can call 'em breasts if you want, but it just doesn't sound as exciting. And these things here are nipples. They're a lot of fun! Down here is a really wonderful pussy. It has a nice, sensitive clit. Now, turn around, sweetie." Mom did as Dad told her to do. "This is a really wonderful ass. This is your Mom's butt. And right here is her butthole or asshole or backdoor or pink pucker. You can call it 'anus' if you want, you can avoid seein' it, or touchin' it, or tastin' it . . . but you'll be missin' out on something.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,972 Followers