Macy and Tom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,975 Followers

"Now, we're gonna sit down and you two can stand up and, Tom, you can present Macy for show-and-tell."

Macy stood up so quickly that I thought she was perhaps eager to be on display. I felt a little bit weird about this but I didn't want to seem like the only one who was bothered so I just went along with the others. "Okay. These are Macy's cute . . . boobs . . . and her nipples are really sensitive when they get hard . . . like now," I said as I smiled and pointed at the appropriate parts of her anatomy. I guess I was starting to get into the spirit of things. "This is Macy's . . . pussy down here and it's really tight. When I'm inside her, the feelin' it gives me is just . . . addictin'. And . . . she goes crazy when I touch . . . or lick . . . her clit." Without any request from me, Macy turned so that Mom and Dad were looking at her cute little behind.

"Bend over, Macy," I instructed her. "This is Macy's ass. I think it's a beautiful ass. And, inside this little crack here," I said as I reached down and pulled her cheeks apart, "is the cutest little butthole . . . and the only one . . . I've ever seen."

"Macy, I've always thought that you're a very pretty girl and now that I've seen all of you, I think that even more," Dad said looking straight at her. "You're beautiful and you've got a body you should be proud of. Tom . . . you are one lucky son of a bitch!"

"Well, I guess it's the girls' turn to play show-and-tell," Mom said. "Now, before your Dad stands up, like your Dad said, men always get boners when they see other women naked. It's not somethin' they think about; it just happens. It doesn't mean that they wanna have sex with whoever the naked woman is. I'm sayin' that because I'm sure your Dad has a boner after seein' Macy naked and . . . Macy, I don't want you to be weirded out or think that your Dad is pervin' on you. I've seen this happen before and the only thing that it means is that I'll gonna need to take him back to our bedroom and make sure he is 'satisfied' before we go to sleep . . . and, Macy, Tom'll probably have a boner that you'll need to take care of. So anyway, Honey, stand up." Her last comment was directed at Dad and he quickly complied with her request.

"Well, as you can see, your Dad is circumcised, and I really like that. His dick isn't huge; it's normal size. What some women say about big dicks is just stupid, 'cause he's never had a problem satisfyin' me with his equipment. His balls are normal size and, sometimes, they're a little sensitive, but he likes it when I real gentle touch them durin' . . . oral sex. Now, turn around, babe. Back here, when he gets aroused, he likes it if I very gently fondle his behind and . . . I'm not tryin' to gross you out or anything, but . . . when you're new to havin' sex, there are things that you might not have even thought about, and, all I can say is, don't cop an attitude about somethin' if you haven't tried it. Anyway, sometimes your Dad gets up on all fours and I get behind him and give him a hand job while I kiss and lick on his behind and right down there in his crack."

I could not fucking believe that my Mom had just told us that she rims Dad when she gives him a hand job. I knew she was trying to get us to get over being inhibited talking about sex with them and . . . well, after hearing about rim jobs, I guess nothing could be off limits or sound very wild.

"Your Mom likes havin' me lick on her back there, too," Dad added. "Macy, you should make Tom do that to you some time; you might really get into it."

"I know you guys thinks it's really weird to be hearin' about all of this stuff from your Mom and Dad but, we really want you two to succeed and we're tryin' to give you the idea that nothing should be off limits if it brings pleasure to your partner . . . as long as it involves just the two of you in the privacy of your own home." I never thought that Mom would be telling me how to have sex with her daughter but, obviously, we were in previously uncharted waters.

"Okay, now, it's your turn," Dad said to Macy and me.

I looked at Macy, and raised an eyebrow as if to say 'I will if you will,' so we both stood up. As Mom had predicted, I had a boner. I had a huge boner.

"This is Tom's junk," Macy said, pointing to the General. "Tom has a normal size dick most of the time but it seems to be abnormally huge right now." We all laughed. "I haven't played with his . . . balls, because I've been afraid I'll hurt 'em. I've given Tom an allover massage that included some time rubbin' his behind and he seemed to like that. But I've never kissed or licked it, but . . . maybe I could try that sometime."

Macy and I sat back down.

"Weird, yeah, but . . . now that's over, don't you feel a little more relaxed than when we first got in the hot tub?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, but . . . it's still a little weird to be naked in front of you. I mean, Tom's seen me naked, of course, and Mom hasn't seen me naked a lot lately, but, ya know, every now and then, but . . . she's a girl, but . . . it feels a little weird bein' naked with you."

"Well, I know I'm not your biological dad, but I've raised you for most of your life, and I want what's best for you. I'd never do anything inappropriate towards you and . . . I want you and Tom to learn to be comfortable and happy together. Right now, how 'bout you and I go in the kitchen and I'll show you how to make Margaritas?"

"Okay, sure," Macy responded. Dad and Macy climbed out of the hot tub and went inside.

"Honey, havin' a relationship with Macy is something you can't undo, but . . . if it doesn't work, how are we gonna exist as a family? We can't . . . or we couldn't. That's why your Dad and I decided to do what we did tonight. We're gonna do everything we can to get you guys real comfortable with each other and enjoyin' your relationship as much as you possibly can, so . . . that's why you're in the hot tub naked with your Mom."

"I understand," I replied, "but . . . it's kinda embarrassin'."

"What's embarrassin', Honey? Seein' me naked or me seein' you naked or us findin' you and Macy in the middle of havin' sex in the hot tub?"

"All of that," I replied. "Uh . . . I'm not really accustomed to anybody else seein' me naked . . .."

"I'll bet you got over that pretty quick with Macy, didn't you?" Mom interjected.

"Yeah, but . . . seein' you naked . . . I'm not a pervert, but . . . I can't help getting' a . . . a boner when I see you. You might be my Mom, but you're a good lookin' woman and . . . you're naked, and . . .."

"Sweetie, I've seen guys walkin' around with stiff dicks at the naturist resort, other guys who we invited over here, guys I was with before I met your Dad, and now you. You're a good lookin' guy, and . . . I'm flattered, and I'm definitely not grossed out. It's not a big deal to me and it shouldn't be a big deal to you."

About that time, Macy and Dad returned with drinks in hand. I didn't have much experience with drinking alcohol and I was feeling a little tipsy from the first drink. But . . . I was at home, I was with my parents, and I was with Macy, so, what the hell, I went for it.

We actually didn't talk about sex for a while. We talked about college and how it would be important for us to not tell anyone that we were step-brother and step-sister. Mom and Dad agreed that getting an apartment together would be a good idea and then Dad suggested that he could buy a condo for us to use the four years we were in college and then he could make money on it instead of losing money on rent payments to a landlord.

"Maybe we can even find a condo with a hot tub in it. That would be a real love nest!" Dad said. "Of course, if we get a condo large enough, your Mom and I can stay in it when we come to visit . . . but, don't worry, we're not gonna visit every other weekend. You guys are gonna have lots of privacy and alone time."

All of us were quiet for a minute and then, Mom got out of her seat and she sat across Dad's lap, with her left arm draped behind his neck and shoulders. "You know, this combination of bein' naked, bein' in the hot tub, drinkin' margaritas, and talkin' about sex is havin' an effect on me. Can you guess what I'm talkin' about?" she asked Dad.

"Knowin' you like I do, I'd guess your hornier than a prize bull on stud day at the farm. Am I close?"

"You know me so well!" Mom exclaimed.

"Are you tryin' to tell me that you'd like to go in and take care of business?" Dad asked.

She leaned in close and whispered in his ear, "I don't wanna wait. Can you take care of me now?"

"Your Mom can get quite insistent when she gets overcome with horniness and she's also got a streak of exhibitionism. I'm guessin' she wants me to do what you guys were doin' when we first walked out here."

I looked at Macy and she looked at me and we both just shrugged our shoulders, like 'it's already kinda weird so why shouldn't we have expected this?'

Mom turned so that her back was against Dad's chest. She reached for his hands and pulled both of them up to her boobs. Dad started playing with her nipples and Mom's right hand disappeared between her legs.

"She knows I really get turned on when I see her play with herself," Dad explained.

Mom began to arch her back so that her torso came out of the water. We could see her middle finger vigorously working on her clit while Dad continued to massage her nipples.

"What I really need is your dick in me!" Mom declared.

Dad reached down with his right hand and took over the clitoral massage duty.

"That feels so good . . . but I still need you to fuck me!" she said.

Dad stuck his finger in Mom's pussy and she immediately started moaning. "I need you so bad," she said. "Fuck me hard!"

As weird as all of this was, witnessing our parents have sex had me feeling rather horny and it obviously had the same effect on Macy. Without any words being spoken, she rose from her seat and sat in my lap, copying the position that Mom and Dad were in. I reached around and started playing with her nipples.

Dad noticed what was happening across from him and he started staring at Macy's tits. I looked up and saw him and be both locked our gaze on the other for a few seconds. Then, he simply nodded his head at me, as if to say 'yeah, that's exactly what you should be doing,' and then he resumed his fixed gaze at Macy's tits.

I must confess that I was staring at Dad's finger sliding in and out of Mom's pussy and I really wanted to be in Macy at that moment. I needed to feel her pussy squeezing my dick and I needed to feel my dick squirting my cum into her wet cunt, but . . . I wasn't ready to have sex in front of my parents.

Instead, I put my right hand between Macy's legs and found her clit. I started rubbing it and then I slid a finger into her wet crevice, just like Dad was doing to Mom.

"I need more, Tom," Macy said with desperation in her voice. She stood and then sat on the corner edge of the hot tub, just a few feet from where Mom and Dad were.

I stood facing her and Macy put her hands on my head, pushing it down towards her beautiful little boobs. I took her right nipple between my lips and started licking and sucking on it. I heard Mom and it sounded as if she was having an orgasm, I would guess fueled by seeing her naked daughter getting her boobs licked and sucked by her naked son.

After a minute, I felt Macy's hands pushing my head down again and I guessed that she wanted me to lick her pussy. If that's what she wanted, I would be happy to oblige. At this point, hormones had consumed me and I was not concerned about the fact that my Mom and Dad were watching me have sex with their daughter. I put the tip of my tongue at the bottom of her slit and began slowly dragging it upwards but I detoured to the side when I got near her clit. I then returned to the bottom of her slit and repeated the motion, this time detouring to the other side and avoiding her clit. I had learned that teasing Macy for a little while really got her even hotter.

"Scoot closer to the edge and then lean back a little," I heard Mom say. Macy did that and it had the effect of exposing her cute little bumhole to me and my parents.

"Lick it, Tom!" my mom insisted.

Things could not be more strange but, at that moment, I was hornier than I have ever been before or since. I dipped my tongue a little lower and ran it along the rim of Macy's heiny hole and I saw her body tense the second she felt my tongue back there.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No, fuck no! It just . . . it surprised me, but . . . I know it sound's weird, but it feels good. Don't stop!"

I resumed licking on Macy. I put my tongue in the middle of her pink pucker and licked in circles around her most private part, then I moved upwards and stopped when I reached her clit. I licked in little circles around her clit and then I sucked it in between my lips and licked it some more.

I moved back down to her backdoor and started trying to fuck her ass with my tongue. I felt the tip of my tongue sliding into her asshole just a little and her moaning went into overdrive.

"Suck 'er clit and finger 'er ass!" Dad was now giving directions and, I must admit, everything they had told us to do so far was really working, so I placed the tip of my right index finger on Macy's bumhole and tried to push in. At the same time, I resumed suckling and licking on Macy's magic button. Her bum just had too much resistance and it didn't seem that my finger would get anywhere without some lubrication.

'Stick your finger in her pussy to get it wet," Dad offered. As soon as my finger penetrated Macy's hot young pussy, she started having an orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Macy gasped as I felt her pussy having spasms around my finger.

"Don't stop. Put your finger in 'er ass," Dad said.

I moved my finger back down to her pink pucker and I could feel the waves of her orgasm reaching that most sacred entrance. I pushed and my finger, up to the second knuckle, was suddenly in Macy's ass.

"Now finger fuck that ass and keep suckin 'er clit," Dad resumed with the instructions.

I did what I was told. I began gently thrusting my finger in and out of Macy's ass while I nibbled and licked on her engorged clit. Within two or three seconds, Macy absolutely lost control.

I could feel her ass contracting in waves of orgasmic bliss while her clit was drowning in a flood of pussy juice. Her body was racked with waves of pleasure and I felt her pelvis trying to thrust into my face.

Suddenly, Macy begged, "Stop! Stop!" I was scared and immediately stopped moving my finger in her ass and I stopped sucking on her clit.

"Oh my gawd," Macy cried. "Oh my gawd. So . . . hard . . . so . . . good . . . I've never cum that hard . . .."

"If you try to pull your finger out of her right now, it'll feel funny, so . . . lean back down and start lickin' on her hole while you slowly pull your finger out," Dad said as if he was a flight controller directing a plane in for an emergency landing.

I started slowly licking along the ridges lining one side of Macy's bumhole while I pulled back on my finger. As my fingertip left her insides, I felt her sphincter collapse back in and then it looked like it was having another orgasm.

"Now, when you catch your breath, young lady, don't forget that Tom just gave you a first class servicin' and he needs to be taken care of, too!" Mom reminded my sister.

"Oh, I'm not forgettin' anything. I know what he needs . . . right now." Macy reached out with her legs and put her feet behind my knees, then she started trying to pull me to her.

"Fuck me, Tom, right now. I need it and you need it and I don't care who's watchin'!"

At that point, I wasn't thinking about anything except cumming inside my little teen sister girlfriend. I was already as hard as steel and she was beyond wet, so I plunged into her and didn't stop until I felt my balls resting on her ass.

"Go slow at first," Mom said. "She'll tell you when to speed up."

I started very slowly, very methodically thrusting in and out of Macy's pussy, like a freight train starting up in the morning. I put my left hand on the hot tub rim to support my weight and that freed up my right hand to molest her tits. I rolled her nipple between my thumb and index finger and I massaged her entire small boob with my hand.

"Oh fuck yeah. Harder! Faster!" Macy demanded.

I started pushing my dick in Macy like I wanted it to pop out her back end. I was ready to cum and I wanted to make it happen immediately. I was pushing in and pulling out faster, harder, and I was consumed with the desire to release my seed inside Macy's innocent little pussy.

"That's it, right there! Ooh! Yeah." Macy said. Her breathing was rapid and shallow. "I'm so close," she said. "Keep doin' that, uhhh! Oh, yeah!" she moaned rather loudly, and then I saw her body begin to shake with paroxysms of pleasure.

Seeing Macy cum was all I needed to release my seed. I felt the pressure forming behind my balls and then I felt it travelling along the length of my dick. "I'm cummin'!" I declared as I felt the first spurt of my cum enter her teen womb. I continued thrusting hard, trying to pump all of my sperm into her eager receptacle.

Our orgasms subsided and I stood there realizing that my Mom and Dad had just watched me fuck their daughter and they were waiting to see my dick pull out of her relatively inexperienced pussy.

"You two are so obviously in love, that was a delight to watch," Mom said appreciatively.

"Yeah, I hope you two make it. Y'all were meant to be. Now, your Mom and I are gonna go inside and we're probably gonna try to create an instant replay of what we just witnessed, so . . . you've seen the last of us for tonight . . . and just remember to put some chlorine in the hot tub before you come inside."

They both stood up and climbed out, put on their robes, and went inside.

Macy and I got off the edge of the hot tub and sat on the bench seat. We held hands and stared at each other. "Wow, that was . . . incredible . . . just incredible, but . . . our parents have got to be the world's biggest freaks!" I said.

"You're right. That was incredible. And they are freaks. But you left out two things. We got off on that just as much as they did, so we must be freaks, too!" We both laughed at that statement, partly because it sounded funny to hear it and partly because it was true. We had both just had sex in front of our parents, and not just regular sex, but freaky sex.

"What was the other thing?" I asked.

"I love you, Tom. Freak or not, you've got me for as long as you want me!"

"How about forever?" I asked.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,975 Followers