Madam Vixen's Mad Mansion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You haven't been coming to breakfast."

"Nope," Karen responded before brushing past her.

"That's not healthy for you," Tala stated. Karen rolled her eyes and turned back to Tala.

"Look. Stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours, alright Miss Priss?" She flipped her hair and left. She went into her room and changed into something sexier before going to look for Alex. She found her painting in her room.

"Have you checked the time?" Alex asked as soon as she entered, not even looking up to see who it was.

"Um. It's eleven o- Oh crap!" Karen cursed as she realized she was supposed to be in her session with Vixen.

"Have fun," Alex chuckled at her as she ran out of the room. She ran all the way to Vixen's office and quickly knocked on the door.

"Come in," came the reply before she entered. "You're late."

"Lost track of time," Karen responded offhandedly as she sat down. She looked over Vixen, seeing that she was wearing a very plain gray button up shirt and black slacks. Karen thought she would have looked better if the shirt was unbuttoned a little and she wore a tight pencil skirt instead.

"I didn't see you at breakfast."

"I was out on a run," Karen stated, hoping that Vixen wouldn't get what she meant. Her eyes narrowed however and Karen internally cursed.

"In lion form?"

"Yes," Karen tried to say as nonchalantly as possible, hoping she didn't sound defensive.

"Did you wake in half form again?" Vixen asked as she started to jot down notes in a notebook that reminded her of high school. She noted that her nails were getting long and she could really use a manicure. She wondered if she would let her do one for her.

"No," Karen quickly lied. Vixen looked at her past her tacky glasses that did nothing to accent the beautiful shape of her eyes.

"Karen."

"Vixen."

Vixen sighed and rubbed her eyes.

"I can't help you if you are going to lie to me."

Karen shifted in her seat and started twirling her hair.

"I thought these sessions were supposed to be about what I wanted to talk about." She asked defensively. Vixen sighed before jotting down notes and nodding.

"Alright. What do you want to talk about?"

Karen launched right into what she thought about Vixen's wardrobe and then continued on with how most people in this mansion didn't have a good fashion sense. She went on and on about what outfits she was considering dressing Serenity in and then near the end of the session complained a bit about how nosey Tala was being.

"How was she being nosey?" Vixen asked her as she continued to take notes. Karen was getting rather annoyed with that and had to resist the temptation to rip the notebook from Vixen's hands.

"She was butting into my business and asking about things that don't concern her." Karen snapped back.

"Such as?" she pressed. Karen bristled and considered not responding.

"She was asking me where I was this morning."

"And what's wrong with that?" Karen blinked at that.

"Well... It's none of her business! She shouldn't be sticking her nose in my business. She's not my mother." Karen crossed her arms.

"Do you think maybe she was worried about you?"

"Miss Priss?" Karen scoffed. "Worried about me? Why would she care?"

"Who do you care about Karen?" Vixen asked, tilting her head slightly. Karen blinked at the question.

"Well... Um... Serenity of course. Maybe Alex."

"Do you care about yourself?"

"O-Of course I do!" Karen stuttered out. "I was in the gym earlier trying to work of the weight I've gained!" Karen quickly covered her mouth as she realized that had slipped out.

"Weight you've gained?" Vixen asked with a raised eyebrow, looking Karen over. Karen felt a stab of self-consciousness as Vixen paid attention to her body, probably noticing the extra pounds. Suddenly Vixen's watch went off.

"Oh look! Our time is up! Oh well!" Karen laughed nervously before getting up and heading for the door.

"Karen. Wait." Vixen started to say before Karen quickly slipped out the door. She passed the lunch room and heard her stomach grumble but ignored it, heading to her room instead. She stripped off her clothes and looked at herself in the full length mirror. She was certain now that her butt was bigger and her thighs looked a bit wider as well.

I'm fat!She thought to herself before bursting into tears. She curled up on her bed and cried, wallowing in self-pity for about an hour before finally getting up. She got dressed again, this time in one of her looser pants and t-shirts.

Back in Alex's room, she found Serenity and Asia looking at the painting Alex had been working on.

"It's so pretty!" Serenity gushed before seeing her. "Hi Karen! Come see what Alex painted!"

Alex smiled at her before looking her over and frowning slightly.

Oh gods! Does she see the weight too?She thought frantically before pushing the thought aside and looking at the beautiful painting in shock.

It was a painting of a moment that had happened a few weeks ago when they were still getting to know each other. Karen was sitting on Alex's bed with her feet tucked beneath her, Serenity sitting in front of her with her feet dangling over the edge. Karen was wearing her favorite low cut blue and black blouse and black leggings that made her legs look long and slim. Serenity was wearing a white Lolita dress with pink and yellow teddy bears all over it. Karen had been braiding Serenity's hair and was smiling at a silly joke that had Serenity giggling. Alex had portrayed Karen as so carefree, happy and beautiful in this picture. Karen felt herself tear up but quickly wiped them away discreetly.

"It's beautiful," Karen chocked out before clearing her throat and continuing in a lighter tone. "The lighting is perfect and the colors so vibrant."

"Thank you," Alex said, seeming to study Karen a bit before turning back to the painting. "I think I'll keep this one for my private collection."

"Can I get a picture?" Serenity pleaded, doing the puppy dog pout and causing Alex to chuckle before nodding.

"Of course sweetie," She smiled. Serenity squealed and gave Alex a hug. She then ran off to get her camera, Asia following behind her.

"Are you okay hun?" Alex asked when they were alone.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" Karen snapped back at her, crossing her arms. Alex looked at her for a moment, a look of what seemed to be worry on her face before she shrugged.

"How did your session with Vixen go?" Karen rolled her eyes at that.

"Whatever. I think their just a waste of time personally."

"They're supposed to help..."

"Yeah. Whatever." They sat there for a few moments in silence. Karen fidgeted a bit in the awkward silence while Alex seemed to stand as still as stone, looking at her with an analyzing look. She opened her mouth as if to say something before closing it again as Serenity came skipping back in, her camera and Asia in tow.

"Thank you!" Serenity giggled as she hugged Alex after taking a couple pictures. She then turned and hugged Karen, startling her. She gave her a halfhearted hug back before pulling away.

"Now, we have a date to get you ready for," Karen smiled, happy to have something to distract her from her currently conflicting emotions. Serenity smiled back a little nervously before nodding.

"Okay," she agreed before following a bouncing Karen out the door.

'''''''''''''

Two hours later Serenity was ready and Cran had arrived. They came down the stairs to find Alex and Tala talking with him and Karen grinned as his head snapped around as soon as they entered the room. Karen had dressed her well, having to compromise a little to fit Serenity's unique style. She ended up wearing a short sleeved black Lolita dress with pink and red rose print on the skirt. Karen matched it with black tights and black slightly heeled shoes that strapped around her ankles. She did Serenity's makeup a bit light with black eyeliner to bring out her beautiful big eyes. She then left her hair down with a rose clip on the side.

"You look beautiful," Cran told her quietly, making the girl blush and Karen chuckle.

"Thank you. You look handsome." Serenity replied shyly. Cran offered his arm and she took it hesitantly.

"Well, have fun you two!" Karen called. They waved as Vixen closed the front door behind them.

"Dinner is ready," Vixen announced to them before heading to the dining room. Everyone followed her, Karen hesitating a moment before Alex caught her eye and tilted her head questioningly. Karen sighed and followed her, deciding just to have a salad or something.

"Would you like to work out after dinner?" Alex asked as they sat down. Karen nodded as she grabbed a salad, her stomach growling embarrassingly loud. Alex grabbed a steak that was dripping with juices and Karen's mouth watered as she looked at it.

"Would you like some?" Alex inquired with a raised eyebrow. Karen quickly looked away and to her own salad.

"No. I'm fine." She stated before stabbing her fork into her salad. She mostly ignored the conversation at dinner, mostly stuck in her own thoughts.

What if I start gaining more weight? What if everyone notices? Will they laugh at me? Will Alex stop hanging out with me? Will people not like me anymore? Is this a big salad? Is it too much? Am I a pig? Oh gods! It is! I'm eating too much!

She stood up abruptly, making everyone's eyes turn to her. She set her fork down and smiled at everyone.

"Sorry. I'm not feeling very well. Go on without me." She said quickly before practically running out of the dining room. She practically slammed her bedroom door shut before falling onto her bed, crying weakly.

In her mind her lion nudged at her consciousness, not understanding her thoughts. She wanted them to go eat something more than grass, like that juicy steak the bad smelling one was eating. Her human's fear confused her. She viewed gaining weight as a good thing, a means of survival, and the reality of it was that they had not been gaining weight. If anything they had been losing it and that worried the lioness. She tried to make her human see things her way but she wouldn't listen. So the lioness lay patiently in the back of their mind, waiting for her moment to take over and make sure they survived.

A couple minutes later Karen got up and threw on a baggy shirt and pants to work out in. She opened the door right as Alex was about to knock. Alex looked her over with what seemed like a scrutinizing look.

"Ready?"

"Let's go." Karen replied tensely. They headed to the basement and into the gym. Alex led her over to the punching bags and weights. She started to wrap her hands as Karen grabbed the punching bag.

"Alright. Are you ready?" Alex asked as she got in a fighting stance. Karen nodded and Alex started to deliver kicks and punches at a human strength level.

"So what has been bothering you lately?" Alex started after a few hits. "You seem rather distracted."

"Nothing. I'm fine." Karen snapped back, bracing herself more as the hits came harder.

"I may not have known you very long Karen, but I know you better than that."

"I said I'm fine, alright?"

"Then why haven't you been eating right? Why have you been avoiding me?"

"I've been eating just fine!"

"No you haven't! You don't come to breakfast anymore and most of the time skip out on lunch too. When you come to dinner you barely eat anything beyond what your cat would consider grass."

"I do have breakfast and I eat plenty, thank you!"

"If you were a human with a slow metabolic rate. You are a were, Karen! You have to eat twice as much as a human with a high metabolic rate!"

"I know that!"

"They why aren't you? It's not healthy!"

"I am! I'm perfectly healthy!"

"Stop lying to me!" Alex screamed as she kicked with her full vampiric strength. The chain on the punching bag broke and it and Karen flew back and hit the far wall. The wind was knocked out of her and she sat there, struggling to breath for a moment.

"If you were healthy you would have been able to withstand that kick." Alex stated, not even breathing hard. "I can see you aren't ready to talk yet though. When you are, remember I'm here to listen. Or you can go to Vixen. That is what she's here for after all."

Karen sat there as Alex walked out, leaving her to her thoughts. She threw the punching bag away from her and curled up slightly.

I will not cry. I will not cry. Oh gods, I'm so weak! What's wrong with me?

After a moment she was finally able to pull herself together and decided that she needed a night out. She went to her room and took an hour and a half to shower and get ready to go. She wore her sexiest pair of jean shorts and a low cut green satin shirt. She matched them with a pair of wedge sandals and did her makeup glamorous. She walked out to the front doors and found Tala, Alex and Asia waiting by them. It was then that she heard talking outside and realized that Serenity was back from her date. She grinned and leaned up against a wall, waiting for her to come in.

"So how was it?" Karen asked with a huge grin when she finally came in and noticed them.

"Amazing." Serenity replied with a happy sigh. The others all laughed happily and Serenity blushed adorably before giggling as well. She then yawned, which made Karen grin more.

"Did he tire you out?" She teased, making the girl blush more.

"Why don't you tell us all about it?" Asia suggested softly. Serenity nodded and they all sat in the entertainment room as she told them all about her date. As she finished up about the part with the kiss she gave him, she yawned.

"I'm tired now. I think I'm gonna go to bed now." She sighed before skipping off with Asia.

Karen, Tala and Alex sat there for a moment in awkward silence before Karen stood up.

"Well I'm off," She stated as she headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Alex questioned her.

"Out," Karen snapped back, not even turning to look back at her.

"Does Vixen know?" Tala butted in. Karen growled and turned back to her.

"Why don't you run along and tell her Miss Prissy Pants?" she yelled before slamming the front door behind her. She went to the garage and got into her sports car before driving off to the nearest non-human friendly club.

When she got to the club there was a long line but she went straight up to the bouncer, swaying her hips seductively and he let her in with a wink. She walked in and was swallowed up by the music and smells of the crowd. She headed over to the bar and flirted up a couple guys, who all ended up buying her drinks. She danced with each of them as she drank drink after shot after drink, not having to pay for a single one.

After a while she started to feel a bit funny. She had only been drunk once before and normally her were metabolism was too fast for her to be so, but at that moment she was definitely feeling at least a little tipsy. A part of her mind told her she should stop but when the next drink was offered to her, she downed it just as fast as the last ones.

The group she had been drinking and dancing with were all drunk as well and getting a bit grabby. She didn't mind of course, she just flirted and grabbed right back. One of the women started to make out with her at some point, making all the men whistle. She was handed another shot and she downed it before being dragged out onto the dance floor again by one of the guys, who happened to be a werewolf.

She grinded against him to the music as he ran his hands over her curves, practically having sex on the dance floor. Two of his other wolf buddies decided to join them and also handed her drinks. She danced with all three of them, touching them and letting them touch her in what most would call inappropriate ways.

After she finished the second drink she suddenly started to feel sick. She told the wolves she would be right back before heading towards the bathroom. When she got there she was already starting to feel better so just freshened up real quick. As she exited the bathroom she got a whiff of the most amazing scent she had ever smelled and instinctually started to follow it. She got to the dance floor and looked around before her eyes locked with a man that was standing against a wall. She walked towards him and he grinned before doing the same.

She admired him as they approached each other. He was taller than her by a couple inches and wonderfully toned. His hair was a brownish red and his eyes a beautiful green. He had a strong jaw and thin lips that were curved up on one side in a smirk. The more she looked at him, the more he reminded her of her celebrity crush Michael Fassbender. She wanted so badly to kiss that smirk off his face while running her hands over the muscles she could see hiding under his shirt.

They reached each other and for a moment simply looked each other over. After a moment she realized she should probably say something and grinned as she looked up into his eyes.

"Hey hot stuff," she slurred, still feeling the effects of the alcohol. "Looking for someone?"

She giggled as he smirked and looked her over more.

"I might be... Are you looking for someone?" he responded with a voice that made her want to jump him even more. She grinned as she made up her mind. She was going home with this guy tonight.

"I was. But I think I just found him." She giggled as she swayed her hips, walking a little unsteadily close to him. He placed his hands on her hips to steady her and smiled.

"Easy there... Would be a shame if you tumbled and fell over..." He said as he looked at her lips and then her eyes. She leaned into him and got a good whiff of his scent.

"Yes. A shame." She almost moaned as arousal shot through her. She laid her head on his shoulder and almost purred. "You smell good."

She felt him shiver slightly and then slide his hand down to her ass. She moaned lightly and pressed up against him more.

"As do you... Though I bet you can smell more of me than I can of you..."

Karen wasn't sure what he meant but didn't entirely care at that moment. She noticed her lion was pacing in the back of her mind but decided to ignore it and pay more attention to the delectable male before her.

"Damn... So hot... And sexy... Feline of some kind..." She heard him mutter before he squeezed her ass, making her mew and arch into him more before purring in pleasure. She was quickly losing control of her lion and she was so caught up in his scent that for a moment she didn't catch the next thing he said.

"Were lion or were panther?" she just managed to catch. She looked up at him to see him smirking.

"Mew?" she managed to get out before sway a bit as her equilibrium was suddenly off.

"Were lion it is..." He said before kissing and nipping at her shifted ears that were showing through her hair. She moaned and shivered in need as he pulled her against her more before taking a hat that was offered to him by another were and putting it on her head. She purred and rubbed against him slightly, feeling his arousal through his pants. He moaned and then leaned down to kiss her hungrily. She kissed him back before he pulled away, panting lightly.

"Got a place we can go to make this more private?" He whispered huskily into her ear.

My place? Private? Don't make me laugh...

"Why don't we head to your place?" she purred back to him. He smirked and wrapped his arm around her waist to hold her close.

"My place is probably closer anyways," he agreed before leading her out of the club. She giggled and leaned on his as they walked out to a taxi and slipped in.

"What's your name, sexy little werelion?" he asked her once the taxi got moving.

"Karen Sutter," she replied a bit slurred, still feeling the effects of the alcohol. "Is yours Michael?"

She giggled and then realized how foolish she sounded, hoping the alcohol would wear off a bit soon so she could control herself a bit better.