Madam Vixen's Mad Mansion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No it isn't," the man chuckled. "Erik Magnus at your service."

Erik Magnus? Now where have I heard that name before?She thought to herself before leaning in and his scent washing the thought away.

"Pleased to meet you," she whispered as she pressed against Erik more. She mewed and giggled slightly as he squeezed her ass.

"Indeed it is a pleasure," he smirked before the cab came to a stop in front of his building. He paid the cab driver and then led her up to his apartment.

"And here we are. Make yourself at home." He told her as he closed the door behind them. Karen smirked at that and started to pull off her clothes, heading for the bedroom. She swayed her hips more as she heard him following, taking off his own clothes as well. She slipped her underwear off and lost a bit more control to her cat as her tail grew out. She heard him groan behind her and slowly crawled onto his bed, her tail twitching back and forth and showing off her soaking wet pussy.

"Mew?" she said as she looked behind her and saw he was just in his boxers. He quickly yanked them off and approached the bed.

"I might not have the stamina you are used to, but I'll give you my all," he promised her. She purred and arched slightly to show off her body more, making him groan as he slid his hands along her waist and sides. His touch on her naked skin was like an electric shock and it made her shiver in pleasure.

"Yesss..." She hissed slightly as he climbed up onto the bed, sliding his hands up to her breast and pressing his manhood along the crack of her ass. She moaned as she pressed back against him, wanting and needing more. He started to grind against her lightly as he massaged her breasts.

"So fucking hot... burning against me..." He moaned as she thrust back against him, whimpering in need. He grinded against her harder and his tip teased her entrance each time. She mewed in need, her body and lion demanding more than this.

"Please..." She heard herself beg. There was a moments paused before he filled her with one thrust, knocking her breath out of her in a 'mew' of pleasure. She arched into him and dug her nails into the bed as he set a fast and hard pace.

"So fucking good..." He groaned as she matched his pace. There moans and the sound of flesh hitting flesh filled the room as he fucked her like the animal she was. She clawed at the bed, leaving tears as her lion took over and her claws came out. He fucked her harder at that, feeding her animal's need and desires more.

"Oh fuck yes Erik! Make me yours!" She cried out before her lion roared as her orgasm rushed over her. It was so powerful that she almost blacked out and was the strongest one she had ever felt. When she came back to her senses she was purring happily, snuggled up to Erik.

"Mmm. Mine." She mumbled before falling asleep in his arms.

'''''''''''''

The next morning she did was she always did: she ran. This time however was hard because her lion fought her the whole way. She struggled to keep her quiet as she got dressed, found her purse and walked out the door. She called a taxi and had them drive her to the club so she could pick up her car.

She closed her eyes as the taxi took off and found herself facing an angry lion.

What is your problem? He's just another human we had fun with, just another name to forget like always.

Her lion hissed at her words and she heard her claim echo through her head.

MINE!

No!she growled back before jumping slightly as the cab driver told her they were at the club. She paid him with the money she had 'borrowed' from Erik and then got into her car and drove to the mansion. She pulled up and sighed before heading inside, hoping that she didn't run into anyone along the way.

"Where were you?" Vixen demanded as soon as she walked through the door. Karen sighed and closed the door behind her before walking towards her room.

"I went out," she replied.

"Stop right there." Vixen almost growled to her. Karen stopped and turned back to Vixen, growling slightly.

"I just went out to have a little fun. It's no big deal."

"No big deal? No big deal?! You left without giving any notice and breaking the rules I have laid out for you. It's not that complicated Karen. You notify me at least an hour in advance before you go anywhere and you tell me where you are going. I've let it slide the last couple of times that you have come home later than you promised but this is too far. What if something had happened to you? You are being careless Karen!"

"I just wanted to get out of this place for a bit." She mumbled without looking Vixen in the eyes. She heard a sigh and looked up to see Vixen running her fingers through her hair.

"I have been lenient because of how I found you, but this is your second strike. One more and I have to kick you out." She sighed again and approached her with arms open. "I'm trying to help you Karen but you are fighting me every step of the way."

Karen stepped back and looked away before Vixen could try to hug her. She fought back tears that wanted to spill and her lion's emotions.

"I'm fine..." She chocked out before turning and running to her room. She shut the door behind her and leaned against it, shaking slightly.

I will not cry. I will not cry. I am not weak. I will not cry!

She pulled herself together before going to wash up. As she washed her hair she groaned, feeling that her ears were still shifted into lion form. She quickly finished up and tried to force the ears back but curled up in pain every time she tried.

"Fine," she hissed after the fifth time. She got dressed and put a hat on to cover her ears before doing her makeup and stepping out of her room.

Need something to do.She thought as she walked down the hall. She almost turned to Alex's room but then remembered that they weren't really talking anymore. She headed up to Serenity's room to find her not even there. She headed downstairs as she realized that everyone was probably finishing up breakfast. She passed by Anna's lab on the way to the entertainment room and paused.

Hmm... I wonder what she's hiding in there...She thought to herself as she considered the door before her. Anna had warned them not to go in without her there but Karen had never been invited in nor had a reason to go in, so now she was curious.

And there's nothing worse than a curious cat. Except maybe a curious fox.She approached the door and put her hand on the knob before hesitating.

It could be dangerous though...She bit her lip before smirking.Oh well. Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

"Hi Karen!" came a sweet voice, making Karen jump and her tail pop out.

"Serenity! You startled me!" She said, trying to laugh it off as well as force her tail back. It wouldn't listen however so she just let it be.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to." She apologized, looking at her with those big adorable eyes that she never could seem to resist.

"It's okay sweetie," she smiled back.

"What are you doing anyways?" Serenity questioned as Karen realized her hand was still on the door.

"Well I... Was just going to visit Anna! I wasn't sure where she was and thought her lab would be the best place to start." Karen smiled, hoping that Serenity wouldn't suspect anything.

"Oh... Makes sense. She wasn't at breakfast so I wonder if she's okay. Oh no! What if she's sick?"

"Exactly. I have to go in to make sure she's okay." She said as she gripped the doorknob again.

"But she said to never enter unless she invites you." Serenity pointed out.

"But you said it yourself. She could be sick, or maybe even hurt." Karen argued back. Serenity bit her lip, clearly confused on what to do and Karen almost chuckled at her innocence.

"You're right. Okay. Let's go in then." Karen smiled at her reply and opened the door.

The room was huge and filled with so many different types of machinery that the two girls didn't know what to make of it all at first. Karen entered slowly and looked around at all the wires and metal bits everywhere. Serenity followed her hesitantly before grabbing her arm and clinging to it.

"It's alright. Nothing scary in here." Karen chuckled before continuing to lead the way through the room. There were several screens and other things glowing and every once in a while there was some sort of beeping noise from every which way. Serenity loosened her hold after a moment, clearly just as fascinated by her surroundings.

"What is all of this?" She asked in a whisper.

"I don't know. I've never seen half of it. Some of it looks like it could be from the future." Karen whispered back before they both jumped as they heard a noise from the back of the room.

"Anna?" Serenity bravely asked after a moment. She hesitantly stepped forward as Karen tried to listen for another sound. Suddenly there was a crash and Serenity quickly backed up, tripping over some cables on the floor. She lost her balance and fell right into an open pod, hitting the large red button on the way down. The pod's door closed on her and lit up before Karen could do anything.

"No! Serenity!" She screamed as she tried to figure out how to stop the machine.

Oh gods no! Not poor sweet Serenity! Please!She thought before jumping as someone put their hand on her shoulder.

"What do you think you're doing?" Anna demanded before noticing the pod lit up before her. "Oh crap... Well let's hope this thing works how it's supposed to on humans..."

"What? What do you mean? What is it going to do to her? Can't you stop it? Make it stop!" Karen screamed at her.

"Calm down. Look. It's done." Anna stated before pushing a few buttons and the pod door opened.

"Serenity?" Karen gasped before the young girl stepped out.

"I'm fine I think," she responded unsurely before Karen pulled her into her arms.

"I was so worried! You almost gave me a heart attack!" she exclaimed, trying to hold back tears.

"Well... It worked..." Anna stated, snapping Karen out of it.

"What do you mean?" Karen asked as she turned around and gasped. There, in an identical pod across from the one Serenity had fallen into, was a very naked Serenity.

"Um... Is that... Me?" Serenity asked with big eyes.

"Yes. An almost perfect clone. Should even have all your memories up to the point you fell in." Anna explained to them as she pulled out a notepad and started writing on it.

"Almost perfect? It looks just like her!" Karen exclaimed before suddenly the clone opened its eyes and they all saw the startling difference. Its eyes were a vivid glowing yellow-green.

"Wow," Serenity gasped before stepping closer.

"Karen? Anna? What happened?" It asked before gasping as it saw Serenity. "Is that... Me?"

"Yes although technically you are her," Anna responded before feeling its forehead and shining a light in its eyes. She then checked its pulse and breathing before setting her stuff down. Karen watched with fascination, her mind reeling a bit.

"How do you feel? Can you move?"

"Yes. What do you mean I'm her?" the clone asked before seeming to realize that it was naked and screamed. "Don't look at me!"

"Here," Anna offered, handing her a lab coat to put on.

"I can't wear this!" the clone cried out.

"I know! You can just wear it up to my room and then I can find you something to wear!" Serenity offered. The clone smiled weakly before nodding.

"Okay," It agreed before slipping the coat on and following Serenity.

"Oh! We can do something I've always wanted to do!" Serenity said as they left.

Something she's always wanted to do with a clone, hey? That doesn't sound kinky at all.Karen thought before her mind snapped into place.

"Don't you dare Karen!" Anna yelled. But Karen was already in the pod and pushed the button before she could stop her.

There was a flashing light that made her close her eyes as well as a couple of other lights and noises before the pod opened up again. Anna looked at her with clear annoyance before she went over to the other pod and opened it up. Karen grinned as her clone was revealed.

"Now I can do something, or should I say someone, I've always wanted to do." She said with a wink at Anna. Anna sighed before looking her clone over like she did Serenity's. The clone opened its eyes and blinked before looking up at Karen.

"It worked?" it asked before looking down at itself. "Oh... I'm the clone."

"Yes you are. A very sexy one at that." Karen responded with a grin.

"She seems stable. Let me get you a lab coat you can wear for now." Anna told them before leaving for a moment. Karen looked her clone over hungrily while she fidgeted and tried to cover herself up. Anna came back with a coat for her to wear and she quickly slipped it on.

"Now, you two stay here while I go find Serenity and her clone. I'm going to need to monitor the four of you for the next couple days." She commanded before leaving the lab.

Karen turned back to her clone and grinned before picking her up and throwing her over her shoulder. She ran into Anna's room and threw her clone on the bed. She climbed on top of her and started to kiss along her neck while opening up the lab coat to expose her clone's body.

"Wait," she barely heard her clone say, too buried in her desire to notice that she had been trying to gently push her away. She started to massage her clone's breasts before suddenly she was pushed back enough to almost fall off the bed.

"No!" her clone yelled before covering herself back up. Karen looked at her in complete shock, not understanding what was going on.

"B-but I never say no!" She stuttered back.

"You did the first time..." Her clone whispered back. Karen gasped lightly and backed away from the bed.

"No! We don't talk about that time!" Karen cried as she fought back tears, her fist clenched beside her. Her clone sat on the side of the bed and looked up at her.

"No. You don't. You never talk about anything that brings you any other emotion but lust. You've buried yourself in it so you don't have to face your past or the feelings you have because of it. You've buried yourself so deep that you denied your own mate..."

Karen looked at her clone in shock, frozen with fear at the truth before her. She didn't want to hear it. She didn't want to face it. She wanted to run.

"Don't run. Don't run away like you always do." Her clone whispered as she wrapped her arms around her shaking body. Karen shook her head before burying her face in her hands as the tears started to spill. She noticed then that her hands had claws and started to sob weakly as she realized how much she had been denying her lion, her very nature.

"Let them help us... Help you... You know they can." He clone told her as she stroked her back. Karen clung to her weakly and cried, fur spreading over her skin until she was stuck in her half form. Her clone noticed and copied her before nudging her onto the bed. She climbed up onto it as her clone pulled off the lab coat before shifting fully and curling up to her. Karen changed completely as well, taking comfort from another lion, something she hadn't done in several years.

Leave me alone!Karen heard someone scream into her mind a moment later. Both her and her clone sat up before changing back into their human forms.

"What was that?" her clone asked her.

"I'm not sure. Something's wrong though." Karen responded as she headed out of the room and through the lab, her clone following as she put on the lab coat again. Karen didn't notice her own nudity as she opened the lab door and looked around, freezing at the sight that met her eyes.

Blood... So much blood... Staining such pure white...She thought as her mind caught up to what her eyes were showing her.

"No! Serenity!" She cried as she ran for where Anna and Serenity's clone were trying to stop the bleeding.

"Watch out!" her own clone shouted before pushing her aside. Karen turned and watched in horror as a sword went straight through her. Instinct took over for a moment as the man then pulled out the sword and went for her. She dodged his strike as her claws grew out and then sliced his neck, killing his swiftly.

She turned back to her clone and fell to her knees beside her. She pulled her close as tears ran down her eyes.

"Don't... Run..." she told her, wheezing since the blade nicked her heart and lungs.

"I won't. I promise." Karen promised, her voice breaking slightly. Her clone smiled weakly before taking her last breath. Karen sobbed over her body, not understanding who would do this. Suddenly she heard footsteps and turned towards them with a growl, ready to fight whatever else was coming.

"Karen?" Vixen asked, making her stop in her attack. Ella and Tala were also with her and were looking at Karen before Vixen gasped.

"Serenity!" she cried before running over to where Serenity, her clone and Anna were.

Serenity! Oh gods!Karen thought as she shakily stood up. She paused and looked down at her clone's body before looking up at where Serenity was still barely breathing.

"I'll take care of her," Alex told her, suddenly at her side.

"Thank you," Karen said sincerely before running over to Serenity. Ella was hovering over her, her hand glowing. She pulled her hand away as Karen approached.

"The wound is too grave... I can't heal it." She sighed, running her fingers through her hair. Vixen burst into tears and Anna held her close, tears running down her face. Karen shook her head, not able to accept that this beautiful girl would die as well.

"I can..." Serenity's clone whispered slightly.

"W-what do you mean Nixie?" Anna sniffed, wiping her eyes.

"We have the same life force still... I can give her mine..."

"N-No..." Serenity managed to choke out.

"Don't speak sweetie..." Ella told her gently before turning to 'Nixie.' "You could do that but that would kill you."

"Would my soul move on?" Nixie asked Ella directly. Ella looked at her worriedly before sighing.

"Yes. It would move on to its next life as long as an angel took your soul out of your body before it was completely absorbed."

"Will you do that for me?"

"But you'll die!" Karen blurted out. Nixie turned to look at her and nodded.

"One of us has to either way. I would prefer it was me." Nixie told them as she looked at Serenity, both of them having matching trails of tears down their cheeks. "She has a mate and is finally doing better, and I am nothing but her clone."

Serenity choked as she shook her head, grabbing Nixie's hand weakly. Karen trembled as she watched them, wishing there was something she could do, that any of them could do, to stop another death.

"It is my life to give sister," Nixie told her twin. "And I give it to you."

Both Nixie and Serenity began as they held hands tightly. The air around them began to hum with power as wings sprouted from Ella's back and she began to glow as well.

"Everyone step back," Ella commanded them in a voice that sounded like music. They all listened to her and moved back a couple paces as they watched the glow start to dim from Nixie and grow brighter with Serenity.

"If I die young..." Nixie whispered before she started to sing.

"Bury me in satin,

Lay me down on a bed of roses

Sink me in the river at dawn

Send me away with the words of a love song..."

"Sharp knife of a short life..." Serenity whispered as the wound started to heal.

"Oh well, I've had just enough time..." Nixie finished, her voice growing weak. Tears ran down Karen's cheeks as she listened to their beautiful voices and watched them cling to each other.

Love... That's what this is... That's what I've never had...

There was a huge flash of light and suddenly Nixie was gone, a black dress and a glowing ball in Ella's hand all that was left of her. Suddenly a person in a black hood with black wings appeared behind Ella. Ella turned to the person and held out the ball of light.