Made to date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,083 Followers

Focusing on her mission Samantha once again began to run her fingers up and down Shannon's arm, who seemed to have gotten the point and obediently accepted the caress. Fully back in control, Samantha could not help but notice now nice Shannon's skin felt, so soft, so smooth and so yielding without a trace of hair. Her last boyfriend was a swimmer and she liked the smooth feeling as she ran her hand over his body.

However with Shannon it was different, her body had a softness that his muscled body lacked. For the first half of the movie Samantha fingers glided over Shannon's arm back and forth in an action that could as easily be interpreted at two close friends or the affectionate caress of two lovers. Samantha had no doubt that everyone would understand it to be the latter.

Looking to her side Samantha could not help but take in Shannon's beauty, sitting motionless beneath her arm the only sign of life being the subtle rise and fall of her chest. Being a whole head taller Samantha had a clear view of her cleavage. The swells of her breasts left bare giving her an unobstructed view of Shannon's unblemished mounds. The cut of the dress was made to emphasize her breasts, the silky fabric exposing more flesh than it covered, offering more than a hint of the forbidden fruit that lay beneath as the material molded to her skin showing every detail of her nipples. Further down Shannon's legs were fully displayed as Samantha's aggressive repositioning disturbed Shannon's attempt at modesty, not that the provocative dress provided much. As her eyes adjusted to the light Samantha could see Shannon was indeed wearing underwear, her black panties now visible through the shear material at the hem of the dress.

Samantha could not help but see her date as anything but desirable, how could anyone man or woman not. Her body was perfect in every way and the thought of it being hers to explore was causing Samantha to moisten. Shifting in her seat Samantha tried to control herself, Shannon was the lesbian not her, Shannon was the one who was supposed to get aroused by this not her. Rubbing her thighs together Samantha unconsciously brought her free hand to her own breast and gently ran had fingers over her nipple. In her mind Samantha justified her arousal by the fact that her body was responding to her mind being forced to plan the seduction of the sexy vixen who believed she was her date.

Breathing a little heavier Samantha once again focused on her mission her eyes returning to the barely covered mounds on Shannon's chest and the soft supple valley that lay exposed between them, wondering if they were as sensitive as her own. Anxious about what she needed to do, but also a bit curious Samantha nervously pulled her hand away from Shannon's arm and moved to her next target.

A noticeable gasp escaped Shannon's lips and her body tensed but pinned as she was remained in its still state as Samantha's nails grazed the nipple of her right breast. Samantha's heart was racing as her fingers began to delicately dance along the silky supple skin in the valley between Shannon's small breasts. Such an intimate act was normally reserved for lovers not a first date and not between two girls. She could hardly believe she was instigating such an audacious act, yet her own breasts began to swell from her explorations she could not help but start to compare Shannon's breasts to her own. Obliviously they were much smaller, easily cupped within Samantha's strong hand, but also much firmer, and tended to stay in place even as Samantha explored and manipulated them, a very different feeling than her own D cup breasts that needed constant support. The silky material of the dress did nothing to reduce the feel of the flesh below and Samantha was able to discern every bump as her fingers continue to explore, the areola mapping out to be just larger than a quarter, much smaller than her own but Shannon's nipple was much larger in relation. And thanks to Samantha's stimulation, hardening.

Samantha wondered how else they were different. Did Shannon like to have them kissed? Or did she prefer a stronger sensation? Biting? Not wanting to think of the sexual turn-on's of another woman Samantha shook the thoughts from her head and tried to refocus on her mission but her own growing arousal was making that difficult. Samantha knew she had never had any interest in sex with other women. Her thoughts revolved around guys she was attracted to; fantasies of aggressively taking them. Yet her body was responding sexually to her stimulating another woman something very that repulsed her mentally.

Her own arousal now firmly on her mind Samantha's eyes drifted back towards her date. Pressed close to her side her eyes examined Shannon's body. With her hands firmly anchored to the armrests her whole body squirmed trying to gain release, as soft mewing sounds escaped her mouth.

The image further fueled Samantha's arousal. Shannon was completely under her control offering no resistance to her actions and obviously excited by the events. With her other hand caressing her own breasts Samantha concluded that her arousal was not from sexually playing with another girl, but from sexually controlling another person, who happened to be a girl. This idea calmed Samantha's worries. She was not becoming aroused from being with another woman she was becoming aroused from sexual control. With her emotional conflict settled Samantha allowed her body to win.

Shannon was a toy for her amusement, an object to fulfill her fantasies. She remembered how one of her old boyfriends wanted her to masturbate him off in a movie theater just like this one. However she was too nervous to do it yet the idea lived on in her mind. Now the fantasy was reality but with a woman instead.

Seeing the signs of Shannon's arousal, Samantha became much more deliberate in her actions. Her nipples, once barely noticeable under the dress now stood out prominently her breasts noticeable firmer. Samantha knew the signs, knew what Shannon was feeling; knew it was now time for her to proceed to third base. Yet Samantha toyed with the idea of continuing to tease her, deny her what she wanted not only for payback for making her do it but for her own perverse pleasure.

Her eyes drifted downward as she pondered her perverse dilemma and smiled as she took in the image before her. Shannon's legs smooth and bare with a natural sheen that made them look like they were encased in nylons. Pressed firmly together as they rubbed against each other, the action causing her dress to ride up exposing the gusset of her sheer black panties.

The prize desired by all of the boys in her school was now hers for the taking. Reaching down Samantha grasped Shannon's right thigh. A sharp gasp followed by a whimper accompanied the movement of Samantha's palm as she slid it up and down admiring the soft smoothness of Shannon's leg. Shannon offered only token resistance as Samantha pulled her legs apart to exposing more of her pantied covered crotch.

What she was about to do disgusted her yet at the same time appealed to her desire to control and have what everyone wanted. Just the thought of having this much control over another human was intoxicating and it did not matter that it was a woman. Shannon was the best, holding a level of devotion beyond that of any of there male peers. The fact that she, another woman was about to take possession of that idol was arousing to Samantha. She could not deny this conquest wasn't erotic.

Slowly and deliberately Samantha slid her fingers up Shannon's thigh. A sharp gasp escaping Shannon's lips as Samantha's middle finger pushed down between her folds as two of her other fingers applied pressure against her lips squeezing them against her middle finger. With increasing speed Samantha ran her fingers along Shannon's delicate folds the dampness now soaking through her panties and covering Samantha's finger.

Shannon's moans become louder attracting the attention of the two lesbians sitting in front of them, now focused on the action behind them, anonymous witnesses to her achievement.

As Shannon came close to cumming Samantha would pull back, exercising her control over Shannon's body and her release, continuing her torment from earlier to a whole new level. Her breathing shallow her body covered in sweat writhing wanting nothing more than release, release only Samantha could offer it. Forcing her finger deep into the gusset of Shannon's panties Shannon took a deep breath and as her body road over the crest Samantha pulled her in for a deep kiss. There mouths locked together muting Shannon's moans of satisfaction.

Breaking from the embrace Shannon sank into her chair, her breathing sharp and fast as she recovered from the event. Samantha too sat back in her seat, relived that she was done. However it was not over. Tracy was clear on her goals for the night, she still had to take Shannon home and allow her to thank her properly for bringing her off.

*******************************************************************

As that's it stick it in deep", moaned Samantha as Shannon knelt between her thighs Shannon's tongue pushing deep into her womanhood. Panting heavily Samantha thought about how far Shannon had come since that first awkward date. That night it seemed neither was into it, Samantha emotionally not wanting a woman between her legs and Shannon completely inexperienced in how to please another woman.

But months of practice and Samantha's assertiveness had vastly improved Shannon's performance. Each time it would begin the same. Samantha liked foreplay, liked to kiss. Shannon would straddle her lap and fold her legs behind the small of Samantha's back, raising her head to equal Samantha's and allowing Samantha to hold the small girl firmly in place. Using her strength advantage Samantha would then take hold of Shannon's upper body pulling her in for a make-out session that would continue until Samantha's arousal slowly increased, progressing from aggressive kissing manipulating Shannon's body to rubbing there nipples against each others. As her pussy began to moisten she would start to move her hips forcing there pubic bones to rub against each others.

Then, once she was satisfied, Samantha would release Shannon from her embrace allowing her to slide down and kneel before her. Lifting her ass up Samantha would then remove her lower clothing exposing her love nest now covered from her secretions. Freed from her clothes Samantha would spread he legs as the odor from her arousal filled the air. Maneuvering into place Shannon would begin to sensually kiss the inside of Samantha's thighs, causing the larger girl to shudder with excitement.

Soft moans escaped Samantha's lips as Shannon's tongue continued to explore between her lips pressing in deep and drawing out her nectar before moving to her clit. Biting gently Shannon would quickly circle Samantha's clit with her tongue, causing Samantha's withering to increase. The sensation would cause Samantha to convulse with pleasure, a level never reach with any of her past male lovers. Breathing heavily Samantha would just lean back as Shannon would lovingly lap at her crotch drinking all of her excess secretions, just as Samantha had demanded.

In this way Samantha had come a long way too. Learned to like the soft feeling of a woman's face wedged between her thighs kissing erogenous zones yet to be discovered by a boy, in fact her body preferred it. Once her mind came to accept receiving pleasure from a woman she started down a slippery slope where her body forced her to continually break new barriers. Having an erotic young woman go down on her at least three times per week Samantha's body had trained her mind to be aroused at the mere sight of her eager lover and then any woman. Always willing to acknowledge their beauty, especially Shannon's, Samantha's desire's too had evolved into attraction and then lust. She had particularly developed a taste for woman's asses. In effect she had become an ass girl, receiving an erotic thrill every time she saw a girls cheeks swaying back and forth in a seductive figure eight pattern.

However her mind still had its limits and was only willing to play along when Shannon wore tight restrictive clothing, her favorite being a pair of Lycia spandex compression tights and matching sports bra. This was followed by figure hugging pants and tight shorts. Shannon's volleyball cheer uniform even accommodated her fetish with a pair of stretch boy shorts replacing the pleated skirts used for football games.

Still breathing heavily Samantha stared into the two beautiful eyes looking up at her from between her legs. Shannon had finished drinking the last of her juice and was working diligently to clean her up. A small giggle escaped her lips as she reached out to pet the side of Shannon's head still wearing the wolf ears. Samantha's volleyball team, under her leadership just own there fourth straight state title, the first school in the state to do so, and in celebration Shannon changed out of her cheer uniform and into a form fitting wolf body suit complete with face paint and ears.

The sight of Shannon in such a sexy form fitting outfit sent an erotic shiver throughout her body. The one type of female garment Samantha did not like was skirts. It did not matter how sexy the girl or the skirt in her mind they represented easy access and no matter how much she enjoyed having a girl perform oral on her she did not like to reciprocate. However Tracy was clear on what she had to do; always be willing for Shannon to perform on her and reciprocate after receiving three times. Even with a ratio of three to one Samantha had to go down on Shannon at least once per week, something she detested. However Tracy now allowed her a second option.

"Wait here my little vixen," breathed Samantha she so maneuvered to get off her bed, "get naked, I have a surprise for you."

Entering the bathroom Samantha started to get the same tingle of excitement her body first started to get when it began to like having Shannon go down on her. Smiling, Samantha picked up the item that would push her further down the slop, a black leather strap-on. A reward for winning the state championship, the device was made to look intimidating, thick black leather with heavy chrome buckles the harness looked more like erotic body armor than some sex toy. Picking it up Samantha could feel the weight as the buckles clinked. Lining up the small appendage with her still wet opening she gently pushed against the front panel embedding the curved dildo within her. Samantha pulled the leather straps over her hips and buckled them behind her back. Reaching between her legs she grasped the strap hanging between her legs. Pulling the thinner strap up between her checks she gave it a firm tug, pressing the front panel against her pelvis and the curved dildo deeper within her. Clasping the strap snugly between her cheeks she reach for each of the two remaining straps and brought them over her hips securing them to the sides of the belt. Turning to the mirror Samantha admired her new appendage running her hand along the rubbery shaft as if was real.

When Tracy first reveled it to her Samantha was horror-struck. Being larger than her classmates combined with her physical strength caused her to be to be accused of being a boy dressed as a girl a fair amount of it from Tracy. Now the appendage would complete her image as a man and make Tracy's accusation a reality.

Forced to don the appendage by her blackmailer, Samantha was surprised at how natural it felt. After being left alone with her new little friend and the humiliation of wearing of wearing a dick started to fade Samantha realized that her new appendage was quite comfortable, almost having a natural fell, like it belonged. Unable to resist the urge Samantha grasped the dildo and ran her hand along the shaft as she saw so many boys do in videos. As her hand made the lateral motion the small dildo within her began to twist, causing her to gasp in surprise. Regaining her senses Samantha realized that the curricular motion of the dildo produced the most wonderful erotic feeling. That night she brought herself off twice masturbating like a boy. Now she was going to use her new appendage on her lesbian girlfriend.

"Ready" announced Shannon as she entered the bedroom.

Shannon, lying on the bed, naked as instructed, waiting for her girlfriend was surprised at the sight, jumping to a sitting position as her eyes remained fixed on the new appendage. She was no longer just a woman; she now had what boys use to generally define themselves as a man.

"You like?" purred Samantha as she slowly stroked the appendage between her legs causing the small protrusion to spin within her. "I thought we would try something ...... different."

Shannon remained motionless as Samantha strode over to the side of the bed, her eyes never leaving that long piece of rubber protruding from the place she so recently pleasured.

"Have you ever had one so big," questions Samantha as she slowly stroked the side of Shannon face.

"It's huge," uttered Shannon still in shock from what she was seeing.

"That it is," laughed Samantha, "and it never goes soft. But don't worry I promise to be genital. Tonight I'm going to take you like no boy has ever taken you,"

Cradling Shannon's face in her hands she pulled her nervous lover into a kneeling position and a passionate kiss. Sliding her hands along Shannon's arms she gently guided her hands to the appendage now sticking out from her crotch. Releasing her prey Samantha pushed her lover onto the bed resulting in a yelp of surprise as Shannon landed on her stomach sprawled out across the bed. Straddling Shannon's body, Samantha reached down and grabbed her dips. With one swift pull Shannon was placed on her hands and knees in a classic doggy position.

Samantha never liked this position; feeling like it gave total control to her male lover and forced her to be submissive to his demands, more of an object for his gratification then a partner. Now playing the opposite role the position held great promise. She was no longer trying to take the top position, she firmly held it. She was fully in command, her lover bowing before her waiting to be used, fully dependant on her for pleasure.

Seeing her lover bent over before her, her perfect ass displayed before her caused Samantha's arousal level to rise even more. "Yes, you belong like that my little bitch, growled Samantha. "That sexy little ass of yours is just begging to be fucked." Spreading her knees, Samantha lined up the tip of the phallus with Shannon's cunt and firmly pushed forward, embedding her appendage within her lover, causing each to moan in unison. Pulling her hips back Samantha lunged forward once again.

"Yes that's a good little slut," hissed Samantha as she continued to draw the dildo in and out, "You love it don't you? You love taking my cock deep into your pussy."

Shannon did not reply her face buried in the sheets moaning with each thrust, her hips trying to match Samantha's rhythm as her pussy moistened. Samantha's pace quickened as the lubricants from Shannon's cunt started to grease the phallus as it pistined in and out. The sounds of Shannon's moans periodically broken by the slurping sound caused by the breach of the tight seal between the dildo and the wet walls of her vagina, cunt farts, as they were more popularly known. In the past Samantha was mortified in making such noises during sex; however they now brought a smile to her face. Looking down past her bouncing breasts Samantha focused on Shannon's firm ass spread open as Samantha maneuvered the strap-on in and out of her girlfriend's pussy. While similar to the sight she had seen before when she fucked her boyfriends this time was different. She was not riding some boys cock bouncing up and down on his joy stick she owned the source of pleasure, owned the action. That subtle change push up her arousal levels beyond what she usually felt when she had sex with a boy, this time, in her mind she was fully in charge.

maxout09
maxout09
1,083 Followers