Made to date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her hand back she swung it down smacking Shannon's perfect ass leaving a sexy hand print and causing Shannon to cry out in pain. "I asked you a question you horny slut," growled Samantha, You love taking my cock don't you!"

"Yes," screeched Shannon as Samantha pulled her face off the bed by her hair. "I love your cock!"

"That's a good bitch," purred Samantha, as she continued to pound into Shannon. "You are my bitch right?"

"Ah! Yes I'm your bitch," screamed Shannon after the second slap to her ass.

"Then you are going to take my cock because that is what good bitches do," commanded Samantha, "and you are going to eat my pussy because that is what good lesbians do, right?"

"YES!" responded Shannon as her whole body trembled triggering Samantha's own orgasm.

"That's it work it up and down," breathed Samantha as she continued to train Shannon on how to give her strap-on a blow-job. Still fully dressed minus her panties Samantha sat on her living room couch her legs braced on the coffee table, her skirt bunched up against her hips, her hands at her sides with her left firmly holding on the chain clipped to Shannon's collar.

Ever since that first time they made love with the strap-on they had a fantasy night once a week. Every Sunday Shannon would dress as something different. After the original wolf body suit Shannon had worn a number off different outfits; French maid, Greek goddess, harem girl and today princess Leia in her slave outfit complete with collar and chain. A symbol Samantha liked as it further enforced her status in the relationship, something she intended to increase in the future.

And just as there lovemaking evolved so did Samantha's demands on Shannon's clothing. No longer disliking having access to Shannon's pussy Samantha had reversed her preference for restrictive clothing. Just as Shannon's cheer uniform switched from the pleated skirt used at football games and the spirit shorts at volleyball games to the tight short a-line skirt for basketball games, so did the rest of her clothes. Gone were the tight spandex pants and painted on jeans, replaced with short figure hugging skirts providing easy access.

However the sound of the front door opening startled both women. Shifting to her side just as Shannon had fully taken the dildo Samantha's weight know held Shannon in place unable to move from her position between Samantha's legs. Throwing her long skirt over her trapped love now hidden, Samantha turned to see her mother entering the room.

"Hello dear," stated Samantha's mother as she sat next to her.

"Hi mom what are you doing home so early?" enquired Samantha. "You and dad are usually at the clinic until at least 6:00."

"I'm not feel that well and thought it best if I just came home," replied Samantha's mother. "What are you doing sitting her by yourself?"

"Just relaxing and enjoying the day," responded Samantha.

"Well you should not be sitting here at home by yourself. You should be out and about having fun with your friends."

"I was with a friend earlier, that's why I need to relax."

"And who is this, friend?"

"Just a girl mom, thing to get inquisitive about."

"Well you cannot blame me for wondering, for the last three years have been chasing after seniors and now here you are a senior and nothing."

"Well the reason you have not heard anything is because I'm not dating any boys, taking a break so to speak."

"Well there is nothing wrong with that, it's just this is your senior year and while I'm not worried about your social life it does seem strange. Are you even thinking of going to your prom?"

"Of course I'm thinking about the prom," answered Samantha.

For the last three years Samantha, as well as Shannon went to the prom. Each time leaving no question that to prom queen only won because prettiest girls were not eligible to run. Now as seniors they were both eligible and the talk had been who would finally be crowned as the hottest girl in the school. All year everyone was talking about how the completion would end and the fact that neither talked about who they were dating only added fuel to the fire.

Rumors on the subject swirled all around, mainly on her so super secret kinky relationship and Shannon dating some older guy. Rumors that suited them just fine as it kept the truth protected. However now that the end of the year was approaching Samantha was thinking about how that would need to change.

"In fact I have a boy in mind that would be perfect," announced Samantha. He is the class valedictorian and accepted to the same university as me on an academic scholarship."

Yes though Samantha Jason would be perfect. A good looking guy in a soft sort of way, Jason was now the type of guy she had become attracted to, soft, accommodating, and feminine. Samantha had known him since they were freshmen lab partners. He was a very nice guy and now Samantha realized the perfect match for her personality. Samantha smiled to herself as she though how it would look, her strutting up to the 18 year old when he was surrounded by his friends and telling him he will accompany her to the prom, that she will take care of everything he just had to be ready. How it would look as they danced the night away, he may even win prom king.

And after she would lead him to the hotel room she reserved only to open the door to reveal Shannon tethered to the bed in her prom dress. How he will loose his virginity not only to the prom queen the undisputed hottest girl in the history of the school, but in a three-way with her competition. Even if he tried to tell everyone no one would believe him. She only needed to take care of one thing.

Tracy looked up from her book as the young woman approached her. The school year was effectively over and her little endeavor had proved to be more satisfying than she thought. But as her victim approached she knew the reason.

Shannon still had a sense of nervousness every time she had to talk with Tracy. Ever since Tracy videoed that session of her with her boyfriend, Tracy's brother, she was firmly in her control. She had always been accommodating to her boyfriends giving them what the wanted, but her desire went deeper. Her fantasies went to being given to another, being lost to the winning team in a wager or as payment to some nerd for helping her boyfriend pass a test.

Then after being forbidden to date anyone Tracy instructed her to meet her new lover by the bathroom brought those fantasies close to reality. However when she saw Samantha coming down the hallway to claim her as her prize her fantasy was forced to take a turn where she never allowed it to go. She was not a lesbian and now the most dominate girl in school had her sights set on her.

After being told she was going to be picked up that Saturday she was nervous about what was going to happen. Yes she had kissed girls before, her boyfriends wanted her to, insisted and in a way fed her fantasy. However this was different, she was not doing it to please a boy she was supposed to please the girl.

Tracy had been insistent on how she was supposed to act. Samantha wanted to be her lover and she would do so, unless she wanted the video to come out. Tracy insisted she dress far sexier than she had ever dressed for a date, to make sure Samantha knew just how much she wanted to be her girl and leaving no doubt about what she was willing to do to make her new lover happy.

Tracy had insisted she offer to pleasure Samantha on every date and not expect anything in return. For Shannon it was humiliating to have to learn to perform oral sex on another woman. Yet Samantha did fit her fantasy. She was forced into a relationship she did not want and now it being a lesbian one only added to it and once Samantha started to use the strap-on it was closer to making love to a man.

However even that had changed when Samantha announced she was going to bring someone new into the relationship and after the prom she was forced to miss, her lesbian lover brought her newest acquisition into the relationship. Samantha explained that he was to be there boyfriend. Introduced to each of there parents as such and as she and Samantha would now live together at her house on campus Jason would be spending most of his time there as well. Being close to the same size the two would share her cloths as Samantha would literally wear the pants in the relationship.

Now instead of being loaned out by her strong boyfriend into a relationship she did not want she was now in a relationship she did not want and being loan out to a boy trapped in the relationship just like her. As she stopped in front of her blackmailer hopefully for the last time she felt her juices slowing run down her thigh.