All Comments on 'Made to Serve Ch. 04'

by Darkwatch

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnalLovingFAnalLovingFover 9 years ago
More!

God I want more. I so wish I was Christie!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Christie's humiliation

Sue will take Christie home with her and Wendy will stay with Jeremy to help take care of the children who will trust Wendy as their aunt.

What Sue will do with Christie will humiliate her into thinking that Jeremy will file for a divorce and get custody of both house and children. She will agree to do everything to get back with her family by taking the humiliating discipline by letting Sue fuck her holes with a strap on and reciprocating by licking her shaven pussy. Being hungry with no lunch and supper, she agrees to be pulled by leash to kitchen where she will kneel with hands on top of head, watching a boiling pot with a single egg in it.

Phone rings and Christie gets to talk with her children in this position with a growling belly. Conversation lasts longer after boiling pot is turned off and Sue makes her continue the inane conversation with aching knees, growling belly and hands on top of head. Discipline threatened if her sincerity is doubted by Mistress who whispers the word thin in her ear as she talks with her perky daughter. Once daughter is sated and Mistress prolongs the agony for Christie by talking with Christie's perky daughter and asks her a question about what she would like her mother to do. The daughter mentions she wants her to diet and lose fat. She asks what will mommy have for supper and Sue will say a boiled egg.

Christie blushes in red face shame as her daughter tells her to eat her boiled egg. Mistress starts feeding the humiliated Christie small pieces of the boiled egg with a spoon while she talks with

her daughter with a reddening face as she tells her crestfallen mommy she will eat last a boiled egg after feeding the family.

sublandsublandover 4 years ago
nice ending.

Fantastic finale to four very sex story's. Loved the abuse of Christie from all parties and the double penetration was a great conclusion for this episode. No wonder Jeremy shot his load feeling that dildo rubbing his cock through that small membrane. Imagine looking up at that vision and those feelings. Wow. Very nicely described and very erotic. Five stars and thank you Darkwatch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkwatch@Darkwatch
Domme female, 50 years old. Used to have two males in my stable, now have my main sub and a female pet. It's good to be a Domme!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES