Madhavi Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aahhh, Pramila... ooooh, andhar ghusa, aur dabaa, areee meri jaan, meri rannd, aaaja , Radhika, areey, main tere bina nahi jee sakti, arrey, mammey dabaa meri ... ooooh...

Aahhh, Pramila... ooooh, shove it in, squeeze harder, oh my love, my whore, come, Radhika, areey, I can't live without you, arrey, squeeze my tits ... ooooh...

The sounds ceased and he could make them out in an embrace thru the thin curtain. It was dark where he was seated, so his presence would not have been obvious to them. They were kissing each other, and moving their hips. The double dildo was firmly in each others cunt, and from the low hum, seemed to have a vibrator as well. He could make out their squirming and thrusting, as they rode each other with the faux cock. Pramila started moaning her husband's name, and son was shouting, fuck me, fuck me, chodo mujhe, chodo re, mother fucker, madar chod, who are you screwing with, kisko chod raha hai rey, pimp, badakhow! Radhika was murmuring something, and Rahul could not make that out against Pramila's screams. Soon Radhika was also shouting, Rahul, you bastard, Rahul, haaraamzade, You have been fucking Madhavi, that bitch, Tu Madhavi ko thok raha hai na, You like that whore's cunt do you!! Woh randi ki choot ko pasand karta re! You can't fuck me the way I want, you want that bitch too!! Tu mujhe chodd nahi sakta jaise mai chahti hoon, aur us kutiya ko bhi chahtha rey!! Fuck me Fuck me, Pramila, fuck me, fuck me hard, harder, harder, ooooohhhhh. Oooh Radhika, you fuck so well. Ooooohhhh.. Give it to me, dont stop, dont stop, ooohh, aaahhh, nooo, dddddooooonnnnnttttt ssssstttttoooopppp!!

Rahul was shocked at hearing this!! How could she have known!! Radhika was clever, and somehow she had been either tipped off or been keeping an eye on him.

The girls were at it and he could see the sweat glistening on the bodies when they came into view. Their movements slowed down, and Rahul decided to step out of the house unobserved, as he wanted to think this through calmly.

Confronting Radhika and Pramila was now out of the question, as the revelation of Radhika's knowledge of Madhavi, was something of a new twist.

Letting himself out of the house without a sound, he went down the stairs, so as to be out of sight as quickly as possible. Luckily for him, there was no one in the corridors, and he soon had his car on the way to the local watering hole. It was still just six, so the place was empty except for a couple of very late lunchers who were slurring over their drinks, obviously having had too many.

Rahul ordered a small bottle of beer and called Madhavi, and explained that there was something to talk about. Being already a bit late, Madhavi was reluctant to come out again, and asked Rahul to discuss over the call itself. But this was not a topic Rahul wanted to have, without being face to face.

Madhavi's POV

I was very confused while called to go out with Rahul this afternoon, and all the time I was thinking about how I could come of this tangle. I tried to not hurt Rahul, as he was obviously in love with me, and I started thinking that it was my own fault to have led him on and let it happen. My playful flirting was what had started it off, and what man could resist the moves of a willing and desirable woman. There had been that moment when she had slapped him when she wanted him to stop, but it had hurt her so much to see his reaction, that she gave in to him, and desired him fully/ He fucked so well, and satisfied me to the utmost. I was unwilling to give that up.

We had some soft petting in the car and had hugged intensely. Stepping outside the car, and waving him goodbye, was one of the toughest moments in my recent times. I was not sure of how he would react to my outpourings of the afternoon.

I walked home, washed up, and soon was in my home wear of an old but comfortable nighty. My mother had gone out, perhaps to the local bazaar to purchase groceries. I sat and thought about who I could share this with, and Madhu came to mind.

There was just one person who I had shared things with in my life and that was my college friend, Madhu, whose secret about Subodh I had kept to date. In fact to thank me for this, she visited me in my hostel room, during the days we were clearing out and kissed me warmly on my lips. You dont have a boyfriend to do this for you, so here it is, she whispered. I had clung onto her hug for a few minutes, enjoying the feel of her warm body against mine.

Wow, what passion. It seemed we wanted to forget the world completely and surge ourselves into each other. We started kissing each other slowly and tenderly at first and then getting more sensual, our oral fluids mingling and exploring our tongues. Madhu pushed me against a wall nearby and pulled up her kameez off, and loosened her salwar knot and stepped out of it. She was in her bra and panties now. She pulled her left leg up and placed it on my waist. She started caressing my left thigh with one hand and held my waist with the other. I pulled her panty down as she flipped out of her bra. My saree was off, and I was soon in my birthday suit as well.

Reciprocally. I gripped Madhu tightly in my embrace. In no time Madhu started to move her waist back and forth rubbing her pussy with mine. She cupped her boobs and pressed them tight. To this, I let out a soft moan with beautiful expression that made Madhu crazy. She left my lips and kissed my neck, shoulder and finally my cleavage. She licked my cleavage for sometime and then released my boobs. She sucked my pink nipples and slightly chewed on them. She kept pressing my other boob with her hand and rubbed my waist too. We kissed each other fondly on the lips, our mounds grinding, and then we would lap up each others juices.

I started rubbing my hand on Madhu's pussy on top of her salwar and this made things hotter. Madhu then inserted her hand down inside the saree and started searching for my love hole. She inserted her finger in the wet pit and fingered me deeply. I started moaning louder calling out Madhu's name and Madhu digging deeper. We lost our control and started making love like animals.

She jumped on top of me and she took me as easily as a child. She placed me on the bed and kept licking and sucking my melons and fingering my pussy. Now she inserted two of her fingers and increased the speed. I, in a seductive tone asked Madhu to suck my pussy. She slid my saree up and pushed her head into it. She sucked on my clit and then inserted her tongue deep in the love hole. She enjoyed me for 15 to 20 minutes and made me squirt on her face. Then she kissed me again so I could taste my own juices.

She offered me Subodh, a couple of times, but I was happier with her, and said so. I suspected that it was more Subodh's desire to conquer me, rather than Madhu's desire to get me a man.

Madhu was a little older and taller than I, but had smaller tits than mine. She was darker complexioned and a bit muscular. Our sessions were few but very enjoyable, as we pleasured each other during lazy afternoons. She made my pussy wet and probed the innards with her long fingers, delicately scratching the inner wall and rubbing a sensitive spot inside. She enjoyed dominating me in these, and made me lick her choot to bring her off. She would bring slender cucumbers, which we enjoyed thrusting into each others cunts with. Areeey Madhavi, choos meri choot ko .. she would entreat. Madhu, kya karwa rahi hai mujhey ... What are you making me do ... Tu meri raand hai rey ... You are my whore ... Ha teri raand hooo.. Yes.. I am your whore ... andar kar.. Put it in ... areey lowda ... You prick ... arrrey lund dal andar Yah .. Put the cock in ... ooohh ...

I lay upon her breast now and started sucking them like a baby angry for a feeding and she was moaning in soft voice mmmmm. Slowly Madhavi It is hurting, oh bite my nipples gently, gently harder. Aaahhhh mmmmmm" and I was unable to resist with her tempting sounds and went down to her pussy. "I felt Subodh was a luckiest guy to get insert his dick into this pussy and made this a deep valley and I am further luckiest girl to place my tongue into this deep canyon and lick all her juices".

I started licking her pussy like a horny bitch by spreading her legs to the maximum possible and she was pushing my head firmly towards her pussy to lick the walls of the deep valley and taste her juices. She was moaning out loadly "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh yyeeeaaaaahhhhh uussssssshhhhhhhh dekho aur chooso .. See and suck ... mmmmmaaaaaaaa aaaaahhhhh it's coming Mmmmaaaadddhhhaaavvvviiii ... uuuuuu". In few seconds she splashed her juices into my mouth and on my face and she came to me and licked all the juice which had fallen on my face. I was on cloud nine. She cleaned my face with her tongue and I poured her juices from my mouth into her mouth.

Now she asked me to lay down and got the cucumber and kept it beside me. She rested on me and gave me smooches and the juicy mouth with deep and awesome smell was just irresistible and I was slapping her butts and she started abusing me Randi .. dekh re ab tak tu mujhe jaise chodi ho .. usse double chodna dekho Madhavi (till now you fucked me and be ready to bear my double heaven fuck)". She started squeezing my boobs and biting my erected nipples and with other hand she was trying to insert her fingers into my pussy hole.

I was screaming like a possessed person, and I was and inserted my finger into her ass hole and started fingering it and we were in totally cloud nine and started moaning and we both forgot the surroundings of the room. Then she took dildo and wore around her waist and spread my legs and slowly by applying oil inserted into my pussy. I was shouting like a possessed woman Madhu ... dheere se.. chot lag raha hai ...(insert slowly as its paining me) mmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". She was saying, Bardash karo meri chudvai .. Mai ne kaha na .. tere ko daba ke chodunga ... bear my fuck as I said I am going to fuck you hard.

Now we changed our position and she started fucking me in doggy style and I had taken her breasts into mouth and sucking hardly and tried to take her total breast in my mouth and I succeeded. She then made me to ride the dildo by taking me on top of her and I said I can't bare this pain Neelu take out the dildo from my pussy hole. She took out the dildo and made me to lie on bed and started sucking my pussy. I was saying and moaning "bahar ho rahaa haaaiii Maaadddhhhaaavvvviii aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmm. yyeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh (I was about to come Maaadddhhhaaavvvviii)" and I came with all my juices into her mouth and her mouth looked like a loaded gun with bullets and rest of juices fell on her forehead and I cleaned her face by rolling my tongue and she poured some juice into my mouth from her mouth. It was a beautiful attractive smell of the mingled juices.

Another time it was bananas. After we worked up the stimulation, we would peel and insert a banana each up each others choots and then slowly nibble it out. In the middle of bites we would push the half eaten banana back into our inner depths and using our tongues, prise it back out to nibble again. Madhu always brought firm yet ripened bananas and we would go thru half a dozen of them.

We especially delighted in oiling each other, on holidays, whole body and limbs and hair, with coconut oil, and lying languidly out on the floor of the room, and caressing each other with the soles of our feet. Aur dabbaa.. mere choochee par, paw laga... Choot par, aahhhh.. Press harder .. your soles on my breasts ... On my pussy .. aahhhh

It would soon transform into a sixty niner, with our mouth lips kissing the nether lips, tongues darting, flicking across, juices oozing and mixing with the sweat and oil, a sweet and sour taste that lingered long afterwards. We would rub shikakai (a dry herb) powder and sandal (a fragrant tree) powder on each other and the oil would be caked off each other bodies. The dry massage that we gave each other after the oily, was itself a heightened sense of love. We took positions of passion, me on all fours, she standing with me around her, me to top, ... with Madhu always as the butch. She enjoyed kneading my tits and sucking on them. After a few orgasms, we would slumber, wrapped up in each other's arms, she with her protective hold and I with my receptive one. On wakening, she would lead me to the shower and while we were drenching under the water spray, she would take shikakai powder

In my thoughts of Madhu, my lover of college days, that taste always springs forward, and never fails to make my cunt wet, even to this day. I am always there for you, she said when we said goodbyes from hostel and college life, as we parted after graduating.

We were not sure of our next chance to meet, so our parting love session, was a lustful, and tearful too, and we hugged each other, naked in my hostel room. We made soft love, kissing each other all over, chewing on each others tits, and fingering each others cunts.

My thoughts went to Radhika, Rahul's wife of 7 years. I had met her at office get togethers a couple of times, and she was a friendly person. About an inch or two above my height, she had smaller tits and was a little fairer than I. She did look at me in an appraising sort of manner, when we were introduced the first time. I knew they were childless, but had never asked Rahul why.

I was rummaging about for Madhu's email id from my contacts list, and was thinking of how to explain the situation to her, when my phone rang.

It was Rahul, and he sounded as if he was in a noisy place. Dear, we need to meet, he said. Now, not possible, mother may come back any moment and I can't explain why i needed to go out again. He was insistent and I gave in, and promised to meet him at the bus stop again. I quickly dressed and went out, before mother returned, to avoid giving any excuse.

Radhika's POV

I had been having lesbian tendencies since college days. During my later two years, I moved into a hostel where we were two to a room. Naturally, Sweta and I, who were lovers since the first year, since we discovered the sapphic pleasures, were room mates. We fuelled each others passion for a while and then we tired of just licking and sucking each other. We experimented with dildos on each other, and discovered more zones that could be thrilled.

We also discovered boys, when Sweta brought her boyfriend one night and he fucked us both.Thus began the journey into bisexuality. I hungered for cock and cunt. I did not know what I liked better, but with both around, I had my full satisfaction.

After college, I had to obey my parents, and get married. Rahul was the loving and doting husband, and I once confessed to him about my lesbian ways. It aroused him more, but he never mentioned it outside of our sexual interaction. Sex with Rahul was fun and passionate for the first few years, and then it came down to weekends and the occasional night when he or I got into the mood first. Of late it had come down to just a couple of times a month.

One night, as Rahul was sleeping, I opened his pyjama string, and pulled in down. Playing with his balls, I started to lick his flaccid manhood. As it stirred and rose, I started to suck on the cockhead and it became rock hard. Rahul woke to a feast of his lovely naked wife having got him ready. Our eyes met, and my hunger was apparent. I moved and positioned my cunt over his dick and impaled myself on him. Moving slowly, I built up the rhythm of my hips and all the whi;e he was caressing me and stroking my breasts, as I humped him. My movements became faster and faster as I went into y first orgasm. Rahul turned me around, with his hard dick still in me and took me doggy style. Squeezing my mammey, breasts, he thrust harder and harder, his cock reaching the end of the cavern, as he rode me to my second and third before he came in a huge flow of cum inside of me. He continued to stroke slowly, as the juices mingled inside.

In spite of our regular and thorough sexual action, I was not able to conceive. Our visits for medical advice showed that Rahul was fine, but due to some congenital issue, I would require to undergo a minor operation. We went thru the procedure, but that had no effect. Rahul was disappointed, I could make out, but he was more concerned about what it would mean for me, and was very gentle about the topic, and promised that there would be a way out and wanted to consult some more specialists.

A few times when Sweta visited us over the years, we would have a dalliance in the afternoon for old times sake. We would lie in bed together, sometimes clothed, sometimes naked, hugging each other. We loved to go down on each other, and tasting each other, as we remembered the lazy days of our college life.

Then Pramila moved in next door a couple of years ago. Wife of a merchant navy officer, he was away for long periods of duty, sometimes as long as 4 months. We became friendly, and over time, started to spend time watching TV serials together. In one serial, there was a lesbian theme. We watched it regularly, and one day she casually asked me if I had any such experience. I inadvertantly blushed, and she came close to me, hugged me and kissed me. That afternoon, we pampered each other, caressing each others bodies for the first time, and licking and sucking each others breasts and cunts.

Pramila moaned as I ran her mouth over her ample breasts. Her finger moved up and down like a musician playing an instrument between my wet and dripping pussy lips. One by one i sucked and she guided me how to suck bite how to suck lick how to suck and kiss breasts with her sexy voice same time her fingers moved on my clitoris.. As my pussy was giving me current with her fingers, i bit her breasts more hard. And finally in some time as her finger tips performed an erotic butterfly dance on my clitoris my juice was dripping and i had the second orgasm in my life.. Biting her nipple so hard and she moaned mooooommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

I hugged her and kept sucking her nipple like a child ...as her fingers slowly massaged my too wet slippery dripping pussy with love. She kissed my hair and then kissed my mouth.. Then as I watched she licked her wet fingers tasting my pussy juice from her fingers..She drank my juice and kissed and sucked in turn, my stomach, my breasts and then finally kissed my mouth me fully naked, she in petticoat, with our breasts crushing each other..

Moving downwards, she ran my fingers over my cunt and found the early drops of my juices starting to flow out. Ooohh... Raadhhhiiikkaaa ... aaah ... she gasped. I rolled over as Pramila took charge, and brought her mouth to bear on my womanhood. Pearls of dew glistened but briefly on my nether lips, as they were lapped up thirstily by Pramila. Ppprraammmiiiillllaaaa ,,,,, please fuck me ... mujhe chodo... bhar poor chod dolo .. fuck me to my fill... as she dove two fingers inside me and started to massage my g-spot inside. I was riding a high, as I imagined her coming to make love to me every day and satisfy my desires for being serviced by a older woman.

She told me that she had shared her needs with her husband, and he was okay as long as it was strictly lesbian and no guys. Pramila was slimmer and taller, and would take the dominant role.

Recently, when Rahul had returned from his Jaipur trip, I noticed a couple of strands of hair on his kurta that were definitely a woman's. Holding the garment closer, I could make out a slight perfume, that also was not mine. I remembered that Rahul had mentioned he was going to Jaipur for some exhibition where his company had put up the stall. He had mentioned his colleagues names but I had forgotten. I called Rahul's office and pretended to be a customer who had visited their stall in Jaipur, and wanted the name of the sales lady at the kiosk. It was then I discovered about Madhavi.