Madhavi Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During Rahul's Baroda trip, I called up the office and pretended to be Madhavi's friend. I discovered that she too had gone to Baroda. On his return, I looked for the strands, which were present and also that signature perfume. It did not take me long to put two and two together. I remembered Madhavi from a couple of occasions, and while I was initially angry, I got over it quickly, as I too was having a secret from Rahul, ie my lesbian lover, Pramila.

That afternoon, Pramila and I had a great fuck session when she brought out the double dildo, which her husband had sent over from one of his stop overs. We inserted it into each other after a long session of naked embracing, and sucking each others pussies, and rammed our hips against each other, till our cunnies sore, after multiple orgasms.

As we relaxed, I told Pramila about my discovery of Rahul's cheating and how I felt about it. It was Pramila who suggested that I should work it out with Rahul and get to share Madhavi with Rahul. Since that day, in my sex with Pramila, I enjoyed abusing Rahul and Madhavi, and got a big kick out of it. All the while, I was secretly building up a desire to move into a dominant role in a lesbian relation with Madhavi. It also thrilled me to perhaps cuckold Rahul, while I fucked Madhavi with my own double pole.

I had just finished a great afternoon of physical mating with Pramila. She was going to move to Mumbai, where her husband was to be based on a permanent shore position for a couple of years. I was sad that she would be moving on, but she promised to visit often and invited us to visit them. Having showered together, Pramila went home to look after her children. I got into my comfortable pyjama suit, made dinner and cuddled up in the sofa waiting for Rahul. Exhausted from the vigorous afternoon workout with Pramila, I dozed off.

I was woken up by Rahul, around 10:00. He must have let himself in. He was kissing my forehead and I whiffed that perfume again. Oh Rahul, I dozed off waiting for you, I said with a yawn. Muttering something about a late meeting, he went into shower and change, while I went about setting dinner. Over dinner, we were each exchanging glances, wondering whether we each other knew what we knew.

Main Storyline:

Rahul picked up Madhavi and they drove down to a nearby restaurant. Over coffee, Rahul revealed his discovery of the afternoon. They discussed how Rahul should handle it, and Rahul suggested that he would talk to Radhika and make a deal with her so that Madhavi and Rahul could continue their affair, while she carried on hers. Madhavi, put her hand on Rahul's and said, let's not do anything in a hurry, let's wait a day or two. Madhavi got a curling feeling in her cunt, when she mused of an alternate relationship with Radhika as well, to cement everything. Suddenly everything was turning out well.

Madhavi reminded Rahul that it was getting late and he should head home, before Radhika called. They wrapped up, and closer to the car, Madhavi took Rahul in her arms and gave him a long hug and kissed his lips. Having dropped Madhavi at her doorstep, he was soon heading home. Opening the front door, he saw Radhika curled up in the sofa, with a blissful smile on her face. He woke her up gently, planting a kiss on her forehead.

Radhika awoke with a start, and stood up groggily and yawned. She heard Rahul saying he would shower and be back, while she made her way to set the dinner. She knew that Rahul had been out with Madhavi, the signature fragrance was a give away. She smiled to herself, knowing that if she played her cards right, Madhavi would soon be hers, hers to share with Rahul and not the other way around. She was unsure if this was the right time to bring up the topic, and she felt it wise to postpone it. Just thinking about Madhavi in bed, moistened her choot. She felt randy, and a naughty thought popped in, that it was a good time to get Rahul to do things to her tonite, and perhaps even dress up Rahul in her bra and panty!!

They spent the night, in their thoughts on who would take the first step in disclosure. Rahul's dick was on a hop, and he could not resist the temptation of making a move on Radhika. She was a great lover in bed, and his cock had been satisfied with Radhika for the duration of their marriage.

Radhika's cunt was also moist, and she longed for Rahul to suck and lick her cunt. Rahul, she whispered, Kya mai ab pasand nahi aa rahi hoon! Am I not to you linking nowadays? Rahul, turned and hugged her. Nahi, tum to kabhi mere pasand se nahi gayi .. You were and are always to my liking ... Tab, mujhe kyoon nahi chod rahe hon? Why are you not fucking me? Mujhe chod kar teen mahine ho gaye ... It's been three months since you fucked me ...

Rahul, moved closer and undid her lingerie hooks, and felt her tits. He rubbed his fingers on then and pinched her nipples. Radhika brought up her legs and spread her thighs, waiting for Rahul's fingers to caress her cunt. She was watering down there. Rahul had both his hands now on her womanly globes, and moved his mouth downwards, starting at her cleavage and moving down to navel, kissing it and running his tongue in her belly button, and drawing a straight line from the navel to the top of her vaginal ravine. Slurping on her labia, he sensed the flow of her lubricating fluids. His prick was now getting stiffer by the second. He had hoped to screw Madhavi today, but was not willing. The turn of the day's events, had really turned him on, and wanted to ravish Radhika, much more than ever.

Rahul, I love you, she murmured as she ran her fingers thru his lush hair. She loved his dense crop, which he wore well, as compared to many of his balding friends. She stroked his ears and ran her fingers down his neck. Guiding him down to her twat, she felt his gentle darting tongue, exploring her nether lips and searching for her knob, which was getting firmer by the passing second. Rahul was using his hands to delicately run over her neck and face, and she took his fingers in her mouth and sucked and alternately kissed the tips.

She loved Rahul's ways to pleasure her. With women it was separate experience, she loved being taken by Rahul. Rahul's prick was stiff now and ready to enter Radhika's pussy. Janneman, mujhe le le ... Lover of mine .. take me take me... urged, Radhika. Her thoughts were flitting between Rahul and Madhavi and that scenario was making her more horny. She was looking forward to Madhavi joining them in a live in relationship, and a part of their life hereon.

Rahul moved upwards, and shifted his loins to Radhika's. He positioned his dick near her hole and gently sought the entry. She used her fingers to guide it in, and they started the rhythmic movements that every man and woman is naturally made for. Her fluids were flowing in a flood, and Rahul was able to make his piston move into the woman socket, and was bringing Radhika to higher and higher planes of ecstasy. In a motion of delight, Radhika arched in her first burst. She got her second as Rahul came in a huge release of his pent up cum, and his cock was bathed in the mix of his cum and her lubricating juices. He continued the pelvic reciprocation, as she came in her third. She pushed him back, and took his dick in her mouth and gently brought it to it's steady state, by devouring all the cum and pussy fluid that it was coated with. In afterglow, they clasped each other, caressing each other, much like first time lovers.

The hectic fornication activity and the great conjoining between man and woman exhausted them, and they drifted into dreamland, in each other's arms. Not surprisingly, the object of their dreams was the same, it was, ... Madhavi

More will follow in continuation of this erotic journey ...

Hindi sex slang glossary

While I have made every effort to intersperse the vernacular with English alongside, I have made a small compilation for reader's convenience

Hindi: English

Choot / Phuddi / Bund: Cunt / Pussy

Lund / Lowda: Cock / Dick

Choochee / Choocheeya / Mammey: Tit / Tits / Tits

Chooso: Suck me

Chodo: Fuck me

Chodna: To fuck

Chudvai: Fucking

Gaand: Arse

Gaand Maarna: Fuck the arse

Hont: Lips

Baal: Hair

Jhaant ke baal: Pubic hair

Madar chod: Mother fucker

Maa ka lowda: Mother fucker

Behen chod: Sister fucker

Behen ka lowda: Sister fucker

Beti chod: Daughter fucker

Haramzaade: Bastard

Peeshap: Piss

Raand: Whore

Mutt maro / Mutth Maarna: To jack off, masturbate

Bhosdee: Loose vagina