Madhu's Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers

"Auunhh, auunhh, auunhh." Madhu was screaming as Prakash started to smack her pussy real hard with his cock. He hold her legs and pulled them up on his shoulder and pumped his dick thick and fast in and out of her taut pussy. He was fucking her tight sheath with long hard strokes, shoving his entire length in one push.

"Auuunhhh, ooommhhh, uuuhhhh." Madhu's screams getting louder as he increased his speed of fucking her tight twat. He hold her legs and pushed them toward her chest to raise her pussy up and began to pound her wet hole with violent force. Madhu opened her eyes and saw him looking straight into her eyes, as he kept pounding her like bull in heat. Her pussy got used to his girth by then and she hold her own legs high to let him fuck her with full force. Prakash hold her by her waist and piston his cock hard and fast into her nice and tight pussy.

"Aanhhh, uumhhh, aahhh." The room was filled with the sound of her moans and screams and their body clapping with each other. They both were panting and sweating as their fucking got intensified. Prakash was hammering her pussy with great force and Madhu was moaning and squirming under him. His cock was deep in her pussy hitting her cervix and his balls were bouncing on her ass. Every time the head thumped her cervix, it create a feel of unexplainable pleasure which ran across her body. The new found sensation was getting too much for her and she started have series of small orgasm back to back.

"Aahhh, aahhh, omhhh." Madhu moaned and locked her legs around his body and bucked up her ass to meet his strong thrust. Her pussy was squeezing his cock like she was milking his prick. The increasing suction of her velvety pussy walls on his hard member has heighten his excitement more and Prakash speed up the tempo of his brutal assault on her wet pussy hole. Madhu was only screaming and clinched the bed sheet, as Prakash was ramming her petite pussy with his long hard dick like a wild beast.

"Ooohhh god, aannhhh, oohhhh." Madhu wrapped her arms on his back and screamed out loud. But instead of feeling for her, her screams made him more aggressive and he kept on fucking her mercilessly. Prakash pinned her writhing body under his weight and kept thrashing her wet slit with his thick pole. Madhu raised her ass high to take his immense member more and deeper into her. She felt like his cock was buried up to her belly as the thick head was constantly slamming against her cervix. The feeling of his huge dick deep in her tight pussy was getting too much for her and she was nearing her second orgasm.

Prakash was also getting near his orgasm. His long awaited desire for her was now at its height. The feeling of her young body twisting under him and her tight pussy squeezing his cock was getting too much for him too. After ravishing her hot tight sheath for another few minute, Prakash finally started to come. Madhu felt his cock growing even bigger in her pussy and twisting violently, as Prakash pushed it for one final time and groaned out loud.

"Auugghhh yes."

Then, Madhu feel cock spitting his hot jism deep in her pussy. The sensation of his hot sperm triggered her orgasm too and she also come with him. Prakash kept his cock buried deep in her, spraying spurt after spurt of his hot potent semen inside her hot young pussy. Madhu felt like her womb was totally filled with his seeds. Then he lay on top her, panting heavily. Madhu wrapped her arms around him and hold him close, until their orgasm subsided and his cock go limp in her pussy.

After their excitements subsided, Prakash put his mouth back on her lips and gave her a long slow kiss. Then, he pull out his now spent limp dick from her sloppy pussy and laid besides her. He was totally exhausted after fucking his prize trophy he was planning from so long time.

As Prakash's heavy weight got off her, Madhu got her sense back and realized where she was. Slowly she came back to reality and become aware of the situation she was in. As her initial excitement die down, Madhu felt ashamed of what she just did. She not only did cheated her beloved husband, but also enjoyed her boss, Prakash's big hard prick like a bitch on fire. Now as her arousal receded, she felt too embarrassed to look at him. Slowly, she got up from the bed and quietly put her clothes back and walked out of that room.

sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers