All Comments on 'Madison'

by Kinetic9124

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not bad

For a First time publisher. In serious need of spell/grammar check tho. Not a major issue just annoying. Bad thing is spell checks on,y works if the word in question is not a word already. Sense you been gone for example. Should be since. Get with an editor to polish your next story. This flowed nicely. The teasing and double entendres were nicely done. Perhaps a chapter 2?

3 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty good

if this had been edited for spelling and grammar it would have been five stars

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All fathers and daughters should experience such uninhibited love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Spelling doesn't check grammar

To make big cents, one must make sense of the use of 'since'.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Good but could have been better

Quite and quiet are different words, as are since/sense. The misspellings distracted from an otherwise good story with plenty of teasing and a great payoff. Keep writing, but seriously consider having a friend or one of the volunteer editors proofread any further stories before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story line please continue

Please bring on the the next installment quickly

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 6 years ago
Nice

This was a nice story that with some work on the spelling, punctuation and the use of possessive rather than plurals it could have been fantastic.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Good but needed work

I enjoy Father and Daughter stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Dam near came in my pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dad

Takes me back to when my dad started getting sexual with me in my teens. Parents were divorced, so my brother and I lived with dad. When brother wasn't around, dad would seize the moment to come into my room and talk about sex. He'd walk up behind, reach around and cup my tits and press his erection against my ass, especially if I was in my summer nighty. His hands would rub my outer thighs as his boner got bigger and harder. Then he'd rub my pussy through my panties, and eventually pull out his super warm erect penis and press it harder against me. I could feel his big balls on my bare ass. Surprisingly, my curiosity turned to arousal as I let him finger me. He placed my hand on his big thick manly penis and instructed me on how to foreplay him, then jack him off. I know he wanted to fuck me, but refrained. Secretly, I wanted to know how it would feel for a man to fuck me, but I didn't want to encourage him for fear he'd bust his nut and fill me with his sperm! Impregnating me. While his penis was erotic, I was a little intimidated by it because it seemed too big and thick for comfort. We would have many more trysts, but it ended when I went away to college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good, hot story, but you need an editor. You don't know the difference between "sense" and "since", nor "quite" and "quiet". Especially the sense; you used it 4 times at least when the word should have been since. I don't know how any adult can confuse those two words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cigar

Erotic tale but. I echo the need for editing. Using to instead of too made sentence nonsensical and distracts the reader. Close but no cigar.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Just as good the second time.

Work on grammar will improve the story

Good sex. Kept Dad horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

With the exception of the grammar errors, it was a good story. Good flow. Erotic details were very good. Once I started reading, I didn't stop until the end. Can't wait to read more of your work.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflover 3 years ago
Forget the wannabe NYT reviewers

Hot story. Good characters. It works! Want to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love

You made me so wet thinking of my own fathers body and the restraint he must have had with two daughters running around the house wearing almost nothing. My father made several passes at me three years ago and I know it’s a sin but I was weak. I have a career and I’m almost twice Madison’s age. The night we crossed the line was electrifying for both of us. The sex continues to be amazing, dangerous and sinful. I’ve tried to deny him but even now when I’m alone I seek out these decadent stores and lay back on my bed nude with my fingers inside of me anticipating our next sexual adventure. I miss having my father’s cock inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would have liked the daughter in the sheer bra and panty set. More dirty talk would also be welcome. I have thousands of pics of my stepdaughter in a sheer satin bra and satin sheer panties. With a garter belt, sheer stockings, frilly ankle sox with heels. I can't tell you how many times I've jerked to her images while watching dirty talking porn stars fuck. I'm so grateful she posed for me. Maybe some day she'll fuck me and drink my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Get an editor or go back to school for some English classes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Ever sense"? I left you right there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous