Madison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey daddy!"

I instantly stopped once I heard Madi calling for me.

"Daddy can you bring me a towel I forgot to grab one before jumping in!"

Going to the laundry room a grabbed a towel and ran back downstairs. I stopped in front of the door and knocked rather than just barging in like I wanted. Slowly pushing the door open I could feel the steam rushing out and over my body.

"Here's a towel Madi." I said just reaching my arm in.

"Ok thanks daddy, can you just leave it on the counter."

I opened the door fully hoping to see anything, however the shower curtain was fully closed and didn't let me see a thing. Leaving the towel on the counter I decided to do something risky. Once I left the bathroom I left the door open slightly. With any luck I would be able to sit in the living room and see everything through the crack, and if she said anything about it I could just play dumb like I didn't even realize it was open.

The shower stopped and everything seemed to go quite. My heartbeat sounded as if it was echoing through out the entire house. I heard the shower curtain open and saw my daughter reach for the towel. Before I knew it the door swung wide open showing Madi in nothing but a towel. Trying not to make it look like I was staring at her I looked down at my phone.

"Ugh daddy! Why haven't you showered yet?" Madi asked standing in the door way.

Looking up at my daughter I played dumb and told her I just wanted to relax a bit before starting the day.

"Well hurry up daddy, we don't want the whole day to go to waste."

Madi started to head upstairs and in doing so allowed me to take a peek up the towel. I was able to see a little bit of her ass but not much else. Once she was out of sight I decided to get up and shower myself.

Once I was done with my shower I heard Madi in my room digging through my closet. Forgetting I was just in a towel myself I walked over to see what she was doing.

"Oh hey, I was just looking for one of you shirts to wear while out today." Madi said reaching for one of my baseball jerseys.

I stood there stunned watching my daughter go though my clothing in nothing but her underwear and a bra. She put on my jersey, which was big enough to cover down to her thighs. If she would have let me I would have thrown her onto my bed and fucked her for the rest of the day in just my jersey. She stopped two buttons from the top, just enough to show off some major cleavage.

"How do I look daddy?" Madi asked turning towards me and smiling.

My cock was up and ready for some attention. I tried to swallow but my mouth was dryer than any desert. Thank god for the towel other wise Madison would have easily seen how hard she was making me right now.

"You look cute honey." Was all I could muster.

"Thanks." She said walking over to give me a kiss on the cheek.

Madi put one hand on my shoulder and the other on my towel as she gave me a kiss the towel fell to the floor placing her hand right on my dick. We both stood still for a brief moment until she jumped back and apologized. I tried to quickly cover myself with the towel as all the blood rushed to my face making me look like a tomato.

"Sorry daddy." Madi said with nothing to do sense I was blocking the only exit.

"What have you never seen a penis before?" I asked in a teasing manner to make light of the situation.

"I've seen a penis before, gosh dad!" Madison said blushing.

I covered myself with the towel and let Madi pass by me. She went straight to her room while I got dressed. It took me about 15 minuets to get dressed at which point I noticed Madi hadn't come out of her room sense. By this point I figured she might be to weirded out by touching her dads penis to want to spend the day with him.

Getting the keys to the car I decided to give it 5 more minutes until trying to talk to Madison. I sat at the couch and heard Madi's door open. She was now where a pair of jeans along with my shirt still.

"Ok, are you ready to go?" Madi asked grabbing her purse.

"Yeah lets go." I said getting up to get the day started.

Madi was pretty competitive so I figured a good day for us would be to gamble a little bit. I made pretty good money so a few hundred dollars wouldn't mean much to me if we lost. When we finally got in the car it was pretty quite on the way to the casino.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

Madi laughed "I already told you dad, I've seen a big dick before, and I've touched one before too." Madi said seeming like she was trying to disgust me from touching some guys cock.

I was quite for a moment until I realized what she said.

"Well thank you." I said with a slight grin on my face.

"For?" She asked confused by my thanks.

"You said big dick."

Madi blushed and slapped my chest. "Oh whatever, yes dad you have a nice big dick." She said once again laughing.

Hearing this definitely made my cock spring to life.

"Well you have a sexy body yourself there kiddo." I said hoping to get a bit of a reaction from her, but alas just a cute little wink.

Once we got to the casino both our mind sets went from teasing to winning some cash. As much as I wanted my daughter I knew I wouldn't be able to do anything in public so I tried to just focus on the games.

—————————————————————

One thing you can always count on is losing when you gamble. That was what happened to me, luckily for me my daughter had much better luck and got a royal flush on a max bet, that's a pay out of $4,000. Madi was jumping for joy with the biggest grin on her face.

"OH MY GOD THIS IS SO AWESOME!" Madi said screaming in the car. "We need to celebrate daddy. Let's get some alcohol and have steaks for dinner."

"You want to drink with your dad?" I asked.

"I just want to drink. I won $4,000 and I want to drink daddy so let's go to the store, buy something really good, go home and continue having a good time." Madi said counting all of her winnings.

We bought the steaks and some hard alcohol to take some shots and make mixed drinks. I hadn't drink like this in many years, but I knew Madi wanted to so I went along for the ride.

When we got home I decided I would cook and Madi decided to get comfortable. She didn't even wait till I was fully inside to start taking off her clothes. I walked in the front door with a few bags in my hands to the sight of my daughter bending over taking off her pants showing me her big round ass in a small pair of bright blue panties. Next she put her arms in her shirt and when they came back out one hand was holding her bra.

"Ah freedom!" Was all she said.

I laughed as I walked past her getting everything ready for dinner. Almost instantly she took out some shot glasses and poured us each a shot.

"Come one daddy let's take a shot together before we start cooking." She said handing me the glass.

We touched glasses and downed our first shot. Like father like daughter after our shot we both exhaled letting the burn hit the back of our throats. Both of us laughed as we then started to make dinner. Every now and again Madi would give me a little booty bump and I would do the same back to her. After taking another couple of shots the booty bump turned into her smacking my butt.

"Hey little missy." I said pretending to be stern with her, "I'm still your dad and don't think I won't spank you right back."

"Yeah but now I enjoy spankings daddy." Madi replied winking at me.

Hearing that plus the alcohol loosened me up enough to go over a spank Madi right on her ass. I saw her bite her lower lap after doing so.

"Is that all you got daddy?" Madi said lifting her shirt up showing me her bare ass and bending over the counter.

"One spank for one spank, naughty girl. Now put your shirt down before I really punish you." I said without even thinking about what I was saying.

"Ohhh well maybe I need to be a little more naughty then so you will punish me." Madi responded starting to unbutton her shirt.

I stared right at my daughters chest as she unbuttoned the top three buttons showing a considerable amount of breast just barely avoiding any nipple.

"Now who is the naughty one daddy?" Madi pointed out the bulge in my pants clearly showing I was hard.

"Your fault." I said laughing at her.

If the timer hadn't gone off at that point I am more than positive I would have been able to fuck my daughter right there on the kitchen table. We pulled the steaks off the grill, the vegetables out of the steam and set the table. My eyes were just about locked onto my daughters chest hoping to have her tits fall out. Somehow though, no matter how much she moved she was able to keep from showing me any nipple.

After we got done eating dinner Madi stumbled over to the couch and told me she wanted to watch a movie. I looked at the clock and saw it was only about 8:30 at night so one movie wouldn't hurt. I myself had stopped drinking before we started eating were as Madi had taken another shot or two at the table, she was definitely drunk at this point.

When I sat down at the couch Madi put her head right on my lap and lay across the entire couch. She had her blanket on and was snuggled right against me.

"Mmm, can you scratch my back daddy?" Madi asked closing her eyes.

I didn't even hesitate and started running my fingers up and down her back. After about 10 mins or so you could tell she was annoyed with the shirt being in the way and just took it off. Like magic though even drunk she was able to take it off without showing anything and staying under the blanket.

Halfway through the movie Madison was dead asleep. I was still rubbing her back when she rolled over now laying on her back and her front facing me. With my hand under the covers it caused them to move downward exposing her breasts. My heart was pounding like a drum again. I rubbed my daughters stomach lightly not wanting to upset it after all the alcohol.

Once she had been turned on her back for sometime I decided to lightly run my fingers over her entire torso. Every now and again I would lightly brush Madi's nipples, a few times of this caused them to get hard. At this point I was unable to control myself. I placed my right hand over her left breast and started to massage it, she didn't move at all. Madi was so passed out I could do anything to her body right now and she wouldn't even remember. I went back and forth playing with her tits and lightly pinching each nipple. Trying to play it safe I didn't focus on her nipples to much, just grabbing her breasts.

At this point I really wanted to test my boundaries. My hands started moving further south until I was right at Madison's panties. Her pussy was like an oven and I could feel the heat coming from it. I locked my eyes onto Madi's face as I moved my hand underneath the seam of her underwear. She didn't make any move to stop me nor changed her facial expression. Before I knew it my middle finger was two knuckles deep in Madi's pussy.

The first thing I noticed was how wet her pussy was, as if her body was begging to be fucked. I went in and out slowly not wanting to cause to much movement. My body froze as Madi shifted around in her sleep. It seemed as though her body was reacting on its own at this point because her legs opened up a little more and she moved closer to me. Her breathing hadn't changed and she wasn't trying to stop so I figured she was still asleep. With her being closer now I could fit my entire middle finger in her pussy.

I went from inside my daughter's pussy to rubbing her clit, by this time I was determined to make her cum. She, even though she didn't know it, had made me cum dozens of times and I wanted to return the favor. I got a little rougher with my touch as I rubbed her clit, then after a few minutes I felt and saw her lower half start to twitch as her hand clinched tightly onto the couch. Madi let out a deep sigh of relief once her orgasm was over and her body began to relax again.

My hand slid out of her panties and right to my face. Madi's pussy smelt even better right from the source. After a few minutes Madi rolled over again, I took this as an opportunity to move her head off my lap so I could get up. I put the blanket back over her body, turned off the tv and made my way to my room. I couldn't even make it to my bedroom fully before my dick was out and in my hand. I jacked my dick off using my daughters juices as lubricant. I was so horny that it didn't take long for me to explode my cum onto a towel from my bathroom. By this point I was so exhausted from the rush of everything I didn't even care to wash up.

When I woke up in the morning everything pretty much hit me at once. I felt a mass amount of guilt for what I had done to Madi and there was no way she didn't remember what happened last night. It was nine am and I had to get up and ready for work.

Leaving my room I head Madi downstairs cleaning. I decided I should talk to her about what happened and try to move on from here. When she saw me come downstairs she turned off the vacuum cleaner and spoke.

"I am so sorry dad." Madi said completely catching me off guard.

"For what?" I asked trying to figure out what she was apologizing for.

"I woke up this morning and saw I was only in my underwear. Last thing I remember was was laying on your lap then waking up this morning in the covers naked."

Madi had blacked out and didn't remember anything. What should I do at this point.

"Well darn." Was all I could say.

Madi looked confused.

"I had a beautiful woman sleeping naked right on my couch and didn't even know it." I said hoping she would by the lie. "You know, when I was younger I would have taken full advantage of that opportunity."

"Wow dad, you're such a pervert!" She said laughing at me still slightly embarrassed. "Well then I guess I'm not sorry and your loss." Madi stuck her tongue out then going back to cleaning.

I still felt bad about what I did. At least now though I don't have an awkward conversation with my daughter about me fingering her when she was drunk.

—————————————————————

A few weeks went by and every Sunday was Madison and I's day. We always did something together whether it was gambling, going to the park, or most recently working out. Madi started to feel a little bigger not being in school and wanted to stay as fit as possible, so she joined a woman's volleyball team and we started going to a gym on Sundays.

On our way to the gym I noticed we passed right by it and got on the freeway.

"Uh where are we going?" I asked making sure she remembered we were going to the gym today.

"Well I figured we would make a little detour to the mall and get me a better sports bra so my boobs don't hurt me when I work out." Madi told me taking the next exit toward the mall.

I didn't mind what so ever. Any excuse I could use to see more of my daughter I would take it. She parked the car and we headed straight for a sports store in the mall hoping they would have some bras. A sporting goods store was the obvious first stop and had a good selection. Madi grabbed four or five sports bras and went to the changing room.

"Im gonna try these on real quick and let me know which one looks best ok." Madi said shutting the door behind her not giving me a chance to even respond.

A few minutes went by until the door opened with Madi in her a pair of yoga pants and a sports bra. She turned a little one way then a bit the other showing me how it looked.

"Ok so remember this daddy and tell me which one you like best."

I watched Madi go in and out of the changing room several times until she finally came back out with her normal top back on.

"Ok so which was your favorite?"

I had be so set on seeing Madi that I forgot to focus on the actual design or style of the bra. Lucky for me I could play an easy dad card.

"They all look nice on you sweetie."

Madi didn't look to happy with that response. Taking out her phone Madison went to her photos and told me to swipe left and right between the photos and pick the best one. I did as I was told and told her my favorite two.

"Well numbers three and five are my personal favorite. Plus it might be best to have two so you can mix it up every now and again."

"Ok then I'll get those two, thank you daddy." Madi said hanging up the other three we weren't going to buy.

We started heading towards the exit when Madi saw A bra and panties store and decided to head right for it.

"Come on daddy I want to look in here for some new bra and panties." She said dragging me with her.

Madi knew the store like the back of her hand and dragged me from end to end, she found plenty of panties a few bras and some other things I couldn't make out to try on then headed right for the changing room.

"Wait right here daddy, I'm gonna try these on ok." Madi said quietly.

I felt very awkward standing in the middle of the store having women pass by me. Whistling a tune trying to distract myself a floor clerk came by and offered me a chair to sit in while I waited. Thanking her I sat down and heard my phone go off. Looking at my phone I saw it was a picture message from Madi.

"How's this one look daddy?" The message read.

I looked at the photo in great detail. There she was, my own daughter sending me pictures of herself in a new pair of bra and underwear. Trying not to squirm to much or have anyone see my phone I tried to respond in the most professional way possible.

"Those look okay Madi." Was all I could come up with to text back.

"Just ok daddy?" Madi asked

The next picture she sent me surprised me even more. It was a thong with a nearly see through bra. Here I was in public and my daughter was sending me naughty pictures of herself separated by only a wall. Looking back at my phone I saw she sent another picture, this time showing me the back side of the thong without the bra on and her hand cupping her breast.

"Here is what the back side looks like." Is all the message read.

I was so glad to be wearing workout shorts because my dick was already straining and in the shorts it was easy to hide. Trying to keep my composure I received text after text each showing off her ass or tits. My dick was as hard as it could be and there wasn't a thing I could do about it. Finally my phone stopped going off for about ten minutes after which Madi came out of the dressing room in her workout clothing again.

"Ok I think I know which ones I want." Madi said walking to the front.

I followed right behind her till she stopped suddenly causing me to bump into her. My dick was pressed right against her ass, I knew there was no way of her not knowing I was hard.

"Oops, sorry Madi." I said taking a step back.

"It's okay. But hey can you go get me a water while I buy these then I'll meet you back at the car?" Madi asked.

Getting a water sounded like a good idea if we were still going to work out. I gave her my credit card and went to grab some waters then meet Madi back at the car. We then left and went straight to the gym and continued our day from there.

After our work out Madi and I decided to just head home and shower there rather than at the gym like normal. Both of us were so tired from the workout we decided to lay on the couch when we got back home. It was still only about three in the afternoon giving us plenty of time to just relax.

30 minutes or so passed before Madi decided to get up and get the stuff out of the car. While she went outside I decided to go and shower. When I was done with my shower I decided to relax in some pajamas for the rest of the day knowing we weren't going anywhere. I heard Madi in the shower and decided now would be a good time to start some dinner. Knowing we had a rough day I wanted something light, so I made a salad and poured us each a bit of wine.

Madi finished her shower shortly before I got finished cutting all the vegetables for our dinner. She came out in what looked like nothing but a long t-shirt.