Madison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks good dad." Madi said grabbing her glass of wine and taking a sip.

"Yeah I figured a light salad would be good and some wine to loosen us up."

Madi went to the couch with our glasses of wine and flipped through the tv channels looking for something to watch. I joined her soon after with dinner and the bottle of wine. Getting bored of the tv we just started talking with random music in the background. We talked about school, Madi's mother, work, board games until some how we got on the topic of sex.

"Oh my god no way dad I have such a high sex drive you don't even know, I pretty much masterbate like everyday."

"Uh hello, who do you think you get your high sex drive from? You are my daughter you know."

"Whatever dad, well I didn't get these nice tits from you." Madi said grabbing her chest and lifting her tits up.

Looking down my shirt I laughed and tip my glass letting her now she was for damn sure right. The night went on and before we knew it one bottle turned into two.

"What do you say we play a game Madi?" I asked while getting a deck of playing cards.

"Ohh what kind of game?" Madi said drinking some more wine.

"Poker?" I said staring to shuffle the deck.

Madi looked a bit interested in the idea of poker and was ready to play.

"What are we betting or playing for?" Madi asked looking at her cards.

I told Madi we were just playing for fun and she started to lose interest after a couple hands. Looking at Madi and thinking about our conversations earlier I decided to spice the game up a bit.

"What do you say we play some strip poker hmmm?"

Madi looked up in shock not believing what I just suggested.

"Strip poker daddy? You're such a pervert, you really want to see your daughters tits?"

"Well you said you had a nice pair right? Might as well check them out for myself." I said lookin at my cards. "So what are you gonna wager?" I said taking off my shirt.

Madi starting thinking about her situation and realized all she had on was a single t-shirt.

"Wait that's not fair daddy. I have one article to bet and you have 3."

"Well do you have another game we can play then?"

"How about we play the nervous game daddy?" Madi suggested "This way we can see who the bigger freak is out of the two of us and if you last long enough you can see just how good my tits are."

I saw my daughter biting her lower lip, I could tell she was drunk again and very much horny, just like I was.

"Ok what are the rules?" I asked as I pour the last glass from the second bottle.

"We each have to do something to the other one increasing in time starting from 30 seconds and adding 30 seconds each round till one of us doesn't have the balls to keep playing." Madi explained.

"Fine you go first then." I told her so I could see just how far she was willing to push the game in order to win.

Madison got her phone out and set a thirty second timer. She handed me the phone and I pressed start the game began. Her hands moved up my leg to my thighs stopping right before my cock.

"You wouldn't." I said looking her right in the eyes.

She got real close to my ear and whispered, "I've grabbed your cock once daddy, don't think I wouldn't do it again."

This game already had me sweating as I felt her slowly tugging my pajama pants down. Right before my dick was exposed the timer went off.

"Saved by the bell." Madi said grabbing the phone and sitting back down. "Let me know when your ready daddy so I can start your timer, unless you want to forfeit."

I wasn't sure I could handle what I had gotten myself into. Madison was all I wanted but now that I was about to be able to do what ever I wanted to her, I wasn't sure I could handle it. That's when the alcohol kicked in and the only thing I could think of, was fuck it.

Getting up from my seat I told Madi to start the timer. I decided to start the same way she did rubbing my hands on her thighs, however I wasted no time by whispering in her ear. I went straight for the bottom of her shirt and started to lift it up. Her legs slowly opened for me giving me a full view of her shaven pussy.

"What do you think of my pussy daddy?" Madi asked while slightly running the tips of her fingers over he outer lips.

Looking her in the eyes then back at her pussy, I knew I was about to eat out Madi and nothing was going to stop me. As I got closer I could smell the sweetness of Madi's pussy which only made me that much more turned on. Here I was right at the source I could feel the heat coming off of her on my face. I grabbed Madison by her legs and pulled her close ready to eat her out just as the timer went off. Not caring about the timer I went to taste Madi's pussy until her hand got in the way.

"Times up daddy." Was all Madi said

My breathing was heavy and all I wanted to to was fuck Madi right here and right now. We were playing a game though so I sat back in my seat and waited for Madi's turn to begin. She handed me the phone with a timer set to one minute.

"Think you can handle your daughter sucking your cock for a whole minute daddy." Madi said already pulling down my pants. "Start the timer daddy."

My pants were completely around my ankles with my dick in Madi's hand. The timer hadn't even started yet and she was already stroking me. I waited to see how much she would do before I started my minute of torture. Madi looked at me then back at the timer.

"Five seconds daddy. If you don't press the start button within five seconds then you forfeit and might never have a chance like this again." Madi said starting to count down from five.

Right before Madi said two I pressed the button not wanting to risk this opportunity. The timer started and Madi started to lick all around my dick getting it nice and wet. Her tongue felt great going up and down all the sides until I felt the tip of her lips on the top of my dick. I looked at my daughter right about to stick me in her mouth. One second her lips were at the tip of my dick, the next my dick was out of site and at the back of Madison's throat.

The timer had only 20 seconds left when I hit stop and set the phone down. I wasn't going to let a timer stop this from happening. Madi sucked my dick better than any other girl that ever sucked my dick. A good minute or two passed until Madi finally stopped. She climbed on top of me and got real close to my ear.

"You're a pervert letting your little girl suck on your big dick daddy. Not only that but stopping the timer and not telling me when one minute was up."

I could feel her wet pussy right against my cock sliding up and down. I wasn't inside of her yet but just the feel of her pussy wrapped around me felt amazing.

"Ok well it's been a minute, now it's my turn."

"No daddy the game is over. You forfeit when you pressed stop."

I tried to get up until Madi grabbed my arms and pressed them into the couch.

"If you move from this position daddy I'll get up and you will lose the chance to put that big dick of yours in your daughters tight pussy."

I sat frozen in my seat. What had come over my Madi. This was a side to her I never saw before. She had to be completely drunk at this point, but I didn't care all I wanted was Madi's pussy and here it was on a silver plater all I needed to do was reposition myself so I could slide right in.

"I feel your hips moving daddy." Madi pressed her body hard onto my dick stopping me from moving. "I told you, if you move you don't get to fuck me, that's strike two daddy. One more strike and you're out."

I had never been so turned on in my life, I did exactly as I was told and let Madi rub her clit against my dick till she said I was allowed to move.

"You're such a pervert daddy." Madi whispered into my ear laughing a bit. "Every time I say you can't have my pussy you do exactly what I say. You must really want to fuck me don't you."

I simply nodded my head in agreement.

"Tell me how bad you want to fuck me daddy."

"So fucking bad Madi. I've wanted your pussy for months now. Every time I jack off I think about you and look at pictures of you Madi."

Madi kept rubbing her pussy right on me and it felt so damn good. I couldn't believe how good she was at this, I hadn't even actually got to fuck her yet and I was already going to finish.

"Madi if you keep doing that I'm gonna cum all over your pussy."

Hearing that Madi slowed down a bit and leaned over towards her purse. She grabbed something out and told me to swallow it.

"It's viagra daddy. Take this now so your cock stays nice and hard for me. I do this to all the guys I fuck so they get soft on me mid fuck after they cum."

I did as I was told and she kept riding me rubbing her juices all over my dick. She must have done this enough times to know when a guy was close to cumming because with out me saying a word she got off of me and started sucking my dick again right as I came.

Madi kept my dick in her mouth and swallowed every last drop of cum I had. My hands dug into the chair as she kept sucking my dick even after I finished. I placed one hand over her head and grabbed her hair, I couldn't control myself. My dick kept feeling like I was about to cum again and again but nothing came out.

"Fuck Madi that feels so god damn good. You really know how to suck a guys fucking dick."

When Madi pulled away from me there was a popping noise from her sucking so hard. My legs were still shaking from the massive orgasm I had just experienced. Madi then laid back on the couch and spread her legs.

"Your turn daddy, let me see if I got my oral skills from you too."

Looking at Madi I knew there was no way I was going to give up an opportunity to taste her pussy. Getting on my knees in front of the couch I shoved my face in between her legs and put my tongue right in her pussy to really taste her cum. That was more for my pleasure than hers. After I had Madi's pussy juices coated in and around my mouth I pulled her thighs a bit so her pussy was more off the couch and started sucking right on her clit. I heard Madison gasp a bit as her hand grabbed my hair.

"Oh...ohhhh. Daddy!" Was all Madi could say.

Looking up at Madi a saw her eyes closed head tilted back moaning for me as she squeezed her left breast. Madi's legs began to twitch and I knew she was close to cumming for me. I took my right hand and put just my middle finger in her pussy making sure to curl it a bit so I would hit her G-spot. I tried to pull my head away for a second when I felt Madi push me right back to her clit, she was clearly enjoying herself.

"Fuck daddy I'm cumming." Madi said as her legs shook then squeezed around my head.

Once her orgasm was done she tried to push my head away. I wasn't done eating her out yet so I grabbed both of her hands and pressed them against the couch.

"Please daddy, it's too much! Please stop!" Madi moaned louder and louder as I kept sucking her clit.

Madison kept moaning and crying for me to stop, her pussy was sensitive from her orgasm and this was the best time to please my daughter. I felt her body began to shake harder than before as her arms over powered mine, however instead of pulling me away she kept my face burning between her legs.

"Fuck daddy! I'm cumming again!"

Once her second orgasm stopped she sat there on the couch with her body twitching slightly. I got up and realized my dick was hard again from the pill Madi gave me earlier. Madison had her eyes closed and was still trying to recuperate from cumming twice so close together. With me on my knees my cock was perfectly level with Madi's pussy. With her pussy still being so wet my dick slid right in without any trouble. Madi's hands squeezed the edge of her seat as she felt me enter her pussy.

I heard Madi take a deep breath as I entered inside her. Knowing her pussy needed a bit of a cool down I decided to fuck Madison nice and slow. Doing this allowed her to really feel every inch of my dick go in and out of her. Before long her breathing matched my rhythm, as I went in Madi took a deep breath and exhaled as I pulled out. What came next was my favorite part of having sex. Without warning I started to thrust as hard and fast as I could. The look of pure ecstasy on Madi's face from shift in pace was the best look I had ever seen.

"Fuck you're so big daddy!" Madi cried out as she took every single inch of my dick.

Madi's tits bounced like crazy making me want to fuck her that much harder. Looking back at her face I saw a mix of pleasure and pain, she was enjoying her daddy fucking her.

"D..daddy I'm gonna cum again please don't stop!"

Once I heard that I slowed back down.

"No no please daddy." Madi said looking back at me with puppy dog eyes. "I want to cum again daddy."

"Then bend over for me baby girl." I instructed her pulling out of her pussy and without missing a beat Madi turned over and had her ass in the air waiting for me to stick it right back in her pussy.

Sliding back in I grabbed her by the waist and started going buck wild again. She shoved her face into the couch and started moaning into a pillow. I slapped Madi's ass then pulled her hair making her face come from the couch so I could hear every moan fully as I fucked her.

"I want to hear you scream for me as you cum again Madi."

Madi tried to speak but the only thing she could do was moan until she was close to cumming again. I could feel the cum in my dick starting to build up as well.

"I'm getting close baby girl where should I cum?" I asked trying to be polite and not just filling her pussy up like I wanted.

"In me daddy. I'm on the pill so fucking cum in my pussy daddy pleas fill up your daughters pussy!"

All I needed was to hear those words and I came almost instantly. As I finished I could feel Madi's pussy orgasm at the same time. When Madi came this time she got quite and as her whole body twitched. Once I was done cumming I slowly pulled out of Madi's pussy and sat back in my chair. Madi collapsed on the couch laying on her back. Her legs where open and I saw my cum dripping out of her pussy. She started to finger her pussy a little bit making sure my cum was on her finger then licked it clean.

"Your cum taste so good daddy." Madi said as she cleaned off her finger.

Madi and I both cleaned up and decided to call it a night. I went to my room and lay down ready to sleep when Madi walked in.

"Can I sleep with you tonight daddy?"

"Sure." I replied moving the blanket.

Madi was back in her long shirt and put her head on my chest. We both passed out almost immediately knowing our relationship with one another had definitely changed for the better.