Madison Involves the Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like playing the slut, don't you, little girl?" I watched as the cop brought his hand to her pebble like nipple. He rolled each in between his thick forefinger and even thicker thumb. Her body reacted to his powerful touch instantly. You could tell just from the noise beginning again from her metal restrains.

"Yes, sir." She began to writhe and moan to his touch. He looked at me and I moved in behind her and pressed my still hard wet cock against her shapely ass. Her flesh was hot. I placed both hands on her narrow hips and rubbed my cock between her cheeks. In our human sandwich, she was arching her back from the cops assault on her tits and sticking out her ass back for me. You could tell her body was in chaos, enjoying each touch equally.

Her cuffed hands attempted to reach for my cock, but I wasn't going to give in that easily. She was breathing heavily and started to struggle against the cuffs as if she had a prayer of getting out of them. The cop leaned in, looking into her eyes and moved down and bit her neck while his hands did their teasing to her very erect nipples.

"OUUUHHHHGGG!" She let her head fall backwards. I began to run my fingertips up the side of her torso and trail down her flat stomach, her skin was smooth as silk. Her body from my slightest touch over her flesh caused her to tremble. She began to grind her ass against my hardening cock.

The cop who was occupying her front side, still playing with her nipples, now very gently, spoke, "whose nipples are these, slut?"

Her head was still half back, a small noise rose from inside her, "Yours." I continued my fingertip dance on her naked soft skin. It was perfect to the touch and continued to cause her to shake her sweet ass against my cock. But just as she finished her answer, the cop erupted. He must have pinched her nipples very hard because she came out of her lusty daze and held her head completely upright. I couldn't see the look in her eyes, but I bet there was terror. She was coming back to a reality that this wasn't some fantasy threesome where she was the center of being pleasured, but a scene where the innocent bad girl gets punished against her will (or so we liked to have thought).

"Whose bitch?" I can see that he was now pitching them so she's enjoy it.

"Yours, sir!" She responded quickly and respectfully. She stopped struggling with the restraints and also stopped grinding her ass against my naked hard cock, which I instantly began to miss. I leaned in from her backside and bit her neck as I held her hips and pressed my cock closer to her pussy. Her response was just as expected.

"OOOOH, ooooh goddddd." She moved her head to allow me more access to her neck and simultaneously began to gyrate her ass against me again. Before she (or I) knew what was going on the cop took control again and grabbed her hair and her hip and twirled her around. As she spun so that her front side was facing me, he continued to pull her hips toward him and push her back down to bend her over. I got a brief look at her face before she was forced to lower it. Her eyes were very watery, her hair was disheveled, and her lips were swollen and very pink. She looked like a dirty angel.

Repositioned her face was in my crotch literally and her ass was pointing towards the cops' crotch. I saw him reach down and next I heard was that sweet noise again utter from her beautiful lips. He gave her two flicks against her clit to keep her pussy's attention focused. Little did she know that he had bent down for his billy club.

As the "Aaaahhhh" resonated from her sweet mouth she quickly became cock hungry again, I more than willingly put my cock in reach of her face. My hands went to support her head in what looked like an uncomfortable position.

"You gonna apologize for talking to an officer of the law like that, bitch?"

She barely took out my cock to talk and proceeded to take in more than just my cockhead when she finished. "MMmm...?" It wasn't quite a pleasurable moan but an 'I'm thinking'. After a few more seconds of making the cop wait as long as possible before releasing his wrath on her, she followed the first 'mmm' with "MMMtmmmm" all the while sucking on my cock. (In case my onomatopoeia wasn't clear it was ut uh, a no.)

I watched her face as she looked up at me before taking almost my entire cock into her mouth. She then closed her eyes, almost a wince even. I could tell she was bracing herself for a hard spanking even though I already knew she would be getting something much rougher than that. The cop didn't touch her for a minute. He was waiting for her to relax. After about a minute of nothingness from the large black man, she began to easy my cock out of her mouth in an attempt to look behind her. Before she had a chance to take even an inch of my fat cock out of her sweet mouth, I grabbed a thick thatch of hair on the top of her head and forced my cock back in her mouth. For an instance, I believe she forgot about the huge man standing behind her and focused all her attention to sucking me off. As her lips tightened with each in stroke and her tongue danced all around my shaft as if she were polishing it. For the second time that day, I felt my cock head hit the back of her throat. My cockhead was getting teased, as it was so close to another small opening. It felt so good trying to having her swallow me and every time she attempt to take it about even an inch I'd thrust my hips forward and push the back of her head into my hips as I thought about only moments ago I was fucking that sweet tight pussy over and over again. Her soft lips would begin to slide off my cock and the process would repeat.

While I was fucking the face of a lifetime, the cop gradually brought the club between her thighs. Slowly he traced small circles on the inners of her thighs. Tracing higher and closer to her pussy she began to relax even more and released tiny vibrations on my rock hard cock, which only made me fuck her face harder.

Over and over again the thick black shiny stick, which was thicker than my own cock, but not grossly too large for her tight hole teased its way around her dripping snatch. He began to trace a path from her thighs to her ass and even brought it closer to her asshole but never close enough that she could tell it wasn't him. All the while she was getting into a frenzy sucking my cock like a good little slut and moaning at each touch of the club against her skin.

Next the cop began the real teasing. He started once again on her inner thigh and traced small circles - each new circle a little higher than the last as it got closer and closer to her young pussy. Painfully slow the black stick was touching both her thighs, so close to her pussy, the center of all her sexual nerves. Her moaning was becoming harder vibrations against my cock and I watched as her nipples became hard again. For a brief moment he traced one circle against her slit. Her ass began to buck again. But the cop went back to slow circles on her thighs. She wiggled her ass in frustration.

The cop traced one last circle against her smooth flesh and continued to rub it again her slit a few times making sure to coat the entire shaft with her dripping hole.

"Mmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmmmmm." Was all Madison spoke of while the cop continued to ready his nightly stick against her sweet slit.

Then without warning he made one more pass over her humping slit and rammed a good 5 inches straight into her tight pussy.

Immediately she started to scream as she tried to get my cock out of her mouth but I just grabbed her by the back of the head again forcefully and pushing her face onto my cock enough that my balls were up to her chin and coated completely with her saliva. This just amplified her attempts and focused her energy on the cuffs. Clink. Clink. She struggled until I could see her wrists reddening all the while still screaming on my cock.

"MMMMMMMMMMM! MMMMMMMMMMM! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMHMHMMMMMM!" The vibrations as well as the intensity of her being completely controlled were having a huge effect on me that I was seriously fucking her like it was that tight pussy of hers. Her mouth was slick and my cock pounded back and forth with barely any resistance. It was pure heaven.

Meanwhile our little naughty schoolgirl was having the fucking of a lifetime. The cop didn't need to pound her pussy due to the size and girth of the fuck tool he was using. And her mouth was beginning to feel smaller as my cock got fatter and fatter. Each pound of my balls against her chin were filling more and more. I was getting close.

Her 'MM' screams turned into sexy loud moans after a few solid minutes of this scene. She wasn't fucking the club back at all, but getting used to it. The cop was gently moving it back and forth about an inch or two while moving it side to side.

"How do you like that bad girl?" She was still screaming on my cock in her mouth. The black cop was at the point of needing some hot ass to fuck.

He removed the stick from her tiny hole and replaced his own huge ten inch cock at the entrance of her pussy. It was if we were all connected thru some sexual thread. The cop continued to tease her pussy with his cock until she started begging for it, which was too much for me.

As I pulled my cock from her face she blurted out, "Fuck me." She blurted out. "I need to fucking cum!" Her hands were desperately trying to free herself. The sound of her struggle was cock hardening. I was gonna cum any second. I wrapped my hand around my fat cock and jerked it while I tried to prolong the inevitable.

"Nah. I'll fuck you when I fucking feel like ramming my hard cock inside that young hole of yours. Is that understood, slut?"

"Yes, sir." We were both teasing her with each of our cocks now. I was tracing her lips with my cock at her mouth as I continued to jack off and the cop was teasing the hell out of her pussy. And for a little extra, the cop SMACKED her ass quite hard.

"Oh god! Fuck me, please." SMACK! SMACK!! She now had to large handprints on her ass. I could only imagine how hot her pussy was now from how hot her ass must sting. She was going crazy in front of our eyes. More than ever she was wrestling with the restrains, which was doing her absolutely no good, but was sexy as hell to know that we could do whatever we wanted.

"You want to be filled don't you little girl, filled like a fucking dirty slut?" SMACK! SMACK!! But before she had a chance to respond, there was the sexual thread again because the cop and I simultaneously thrusted each of our cocks into her. The large black cop grabbed her hips and was slamming into her relentlessly. With each of his motions into her sweet pussy, her mouth consumed my cock to my balls. In the second that it took for him to pull his cock back, I was doing the opposite on my end and rammed my cock deep inside her mouth. Watching young Madison's body being pounded from both sides was too much for me and the cop as well.

"What a piece of ass. This dirty slut loves cock." Madison's responded with bucking her ass into the unknown cop's fucking and using her momentum to engulf my cock even deeper down her throat than before.

"UGGGh, I'm gonna cum all over this bad girl's dirty ass!" With a look of determination, the cop proceeded to pound his cock in even harder and faster than before. Causing Madison to suck my cock harder and faster. Within about thirty seconds, I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out and began to cover Madison's face with my cum. It didn't take the cop long to follow. He removed his cock from Madison's pussy and shoot his load all over his ass while I was still squirted my cum all over her lips and cheeks. She opened her mouth, but I purposely didn't get much in there. When I was finally done her face was covered all over with my cum. We all collapsed and gasped for breath. Afterwards I grabbed a few towels from the office's bathroom and we cleaned up. The cop got up quickly to go.

"I'll be checking up on you at Mr. Williams' house next week." He winked and walked out the door. Neither of us really knew what to say next. We both got dressed in silence. As Madison made her way to the door, I stuck out my hand with a piece of paper and said "Take this."

The piece of paper had my address and a little note that my young schoolgirl is to see her 'daddy' for more punishment Monday night at 7pm sharp!

See what happens to Madison at Mr. William's house next. Feedback greatly appreciated!! Be sure to also check out my other stories!

12