Madison's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff writhed in pain watching his girlfriend being taken by the three studs. Her face was painted white like a mime. She reached her hand up to catch the thick delicacy with her fingers, not allowing any to go to waste. The three men moaned in rapturous pleasure from her fuck.

"If you think I'm even close to being done, you are sorely mistaken," she said to the three temporarily spent men. "I can go all weekend taking you again and again until you don't know what hit you. It's not kidnapping when I want it more than you."

The leader pushed Madison on to her back. He spread her legs before pushing them back until her feet touched the bed by her head. Madison's elevated vulnerable pussy and ass leaked the thick white cum from the first fuck. She was ready for more. The three men moved in to fuck her a second time.

Jeff watched with agonizing pain to his dick as the three men used Madison all night to her delight. He wondered if they were using her as much as she was using them. Every cavity of her body ached from the non-stop all-night fuck-fest. As she anticipated, they were done with her before she was done with them.

The three men got up and got dressed, leaving Madison naked on the bed. One of them flipped the switch on the wall, turning off the spotlights and video cameras.

Madison's body was covered with their cum and bruises from the night of rough sex. She looked over at Jeff in agony after the long night of aroused captivity.

"Please, can you untie him and let him go?" she asked.

"You do it," the leader said, handing her the key to the tiny cage.

Madison jumped off the bed at the glimmer of hope. She took the key and walked over to Jeff. "I am so sorry," she said. "I never imagined..."

"It looked like you enjoyed it," he said, grateful for his dick to finally be released from prison when she turned the key in the lock.

Madison blushed. She couldn't deny it; she had never had a night of rapturous rough sex like it.

"Fuck him," the leader of the gang said.

"What?" Madison asked.

"I said untie him and fuck him," he demanded.

Madison started to untie the rope that had secured Jeff to the chair all night. The ropes were surprisingly looser than she thought they might be. She took his clothes off and led him to demolished bed.

"Fuck me baby," she asked, more from her own desire than the gang leader's demand. She laid on her back in the center of the bed.

Jeff's dick had been hard most of the night, abused by the steel cell it was incarcerated in. He plunged his member deep into her. They both gasped at the glorious familiar feel. He slowly fucked her, savoring the long-awaited pleasure and her submission. He leaned forward and kissed her ample sore tits. It didn't take long for Jeff to add his cum to the collection already filling her from the other three men. Jeff rolled over on the bed and lay next to her when he finished.

"Get up and get dressed," the leader said.

"What?" Madison asked.

"Get the hell out of here," he said.

"We can leave?" Madison asked.

"If you go now, you can take your clothes with you," he said.

Jeff hurriedly got dressed; Madison put her coat and heels back on. The thug threw the key fob at her. The two of them started to walk toward the exit before Madison remembered. "Oh," she said, quickly turning, hurried back to the chair, picked up the dick cage and ran to catch up with Jeff.

Jeff opened the large industrial door and let Madison out first to escape. "See you Jeff," the thug said as Jeff closed the door behind them.

Epilogue

Madison hurried to the car and got in the driver's seat. Jeff jumped in the passenger's side. She started the car and sped away.

"Damn, that was crazy," Madison said. She was amped up from the night filled with tension and rough sex. "I'm so sorry," she said.

"Are you?" he asked with a smile.

"What do you mean?"

"You seemed to enjoy it," he said.

Madison blushed. Jeff knew her too well to deny it. "I just did what I had to do."

"Did it turn you on more that I was tied up and had to watch, with your cage locked on me?"

Madison blushed again. "It didn't hurt," she said. "Although I felt a little badly."

"Just a little," Jeff said.

"Wait," Madison said as she navigated her car on to the freeway toward the hotel. "What did that guy mean when he said, 'See you Jeff'? How did he know your name was Jeff?"

"You must have said it at some point during the night," Jeff tried. Madison could read Jeff as well as Jeff could read Madison. Jeff knew his attempt was not likely to get past her.

"I never did," she said. "I was very careful," she added. "So how did he know your name."

Jeff smiled a wicked guilty smile.

"Wait, you knew those guys."

"Not well," he confessed.

"How well?" she asked, shocked.

"Well enough to hire them," he said.

"Damn," she shouted. She tried to act angry, but was more impressed. "And the cameras?" she asked.

"All mine," he said.

"You son of a bitch," she said.

"And you enjoyed every minute of it," he said. "It was your fantasy. You told me about it. I just made it come true." Jeff smiled at his success.

"Those videos can't get out," she said.

"You be a good girl and do what I say, and I just might keep them for us rather than finding their way the internet."

"You wouldn't," she said.

"That's up to you," Jeff said coyly. After what he just pulled off, Madison knew anything was possible with him, which is what turned her on the most.

"Gawd, I'm hot right now," she said as she pulled into the hotel.

12