All Comments on 'Maestro Ch. 02'

by Yambler

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The character and plot development these first two chapters have been top notch. This is professional level story telling. I will be eagerly watching where and how you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

I've been on literotica for probably nine years, but I've never posted a comment. This is so well written! Most of the time this site is filled with writing to one end only, but reading this was such a change of pace! It's lovely to find something both well written and well paced, not to mention how much this is potentially lining itself up with some of my own fantasies. The start of this is so promising, I couldn't help but say, truly can't wait for more!

sub_peachiessub_peachiesover 7 years ago
thank you

For a wonderful story. This is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I am really loving this, please dontt keep us waiting too long for the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

Your story is nicely written. Love the way you fleshed out the characters so quickly. I'm really looking forward to future chapters. I have one slightly negative comment, however. When you use a word that has multiple meanings and different spellings, use a dictionary or thesaurus. She put on her "high heals"--wounds "heal" and the shoes have "heels." Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous