All Comments on 'Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 10'

by Wants2benaughty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What?!?!?

From an abused slave forced into acts that tortured her body and sole the night before, into a competent executive capable of facing the devil head on and counter offering her contract including a vacation condo and use of company plane at will in one restful night?!?!?! P.S. How long is the contract for?

The man who brought out all her suffering, pain, and destruction...no longer bothers her in any way, no blinking of her eyes, no heart beat changes...just a blunt one liner and she is happily off to her new "job". Performs it exceptionally. I can even see her fist pump as she says/thinks that last line with a smile.

She is not a slave and she honestly knows it...she is simply a confident, well paid woman and corporate executive. I won't even added whore because she is not that either despite the basic definition and job function.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 9 years ago
Shifting Perspective...

In previous chapters, the writer has shown as the Pleasure-emphasizing training techniques of Mistress succeed, Maeve is less resistant & The Devil correspondingly less interested.

I think either he's already got his eye on his next victim or he was never really serious about the whole "Master/slave" lifestyle; it was merely his efficient attitude-adjusting tool in producing his real goal, a sexually-skilled executive eager to satisfy.

After all, The Devil could have chosen some brainless bimbo instead of Maeve who was already his employee in an executive position & was being groomed for management. He appreciated her business skills & I can just see his twisted mind mulling over how much more effective she could be if she added sex to her other abilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really Like It Now

She has such fun snarky thoughts!

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 9 years ago
And so it ends...

...from a silly office girl to a confident executive. Unless we get an Aedan HEA not much left but for her to live the life she was destined to live. No more worries, no fears, no doubts. She has everything she could ever want or need. Nice way to tie the storyline up. Long slow ride to this quick ending though. 4 stars.

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyabout 9 years agoAuthor
Who says anything about the end?

Thank you nthusiastic for your insights.

Thank you all for your comments.

She got a day off to relax and settle into her apartment. So it was not overnight.

Negotiations with The Devil, put her in her comfort zone. She went from having no power at all, to having some. They both knew it didn't matter, she would do what he wanted over going to jail. Hopefully, everybody does some sort of salary counter offers. Counter offers are something The Devil admires in people. He wants her to be business savvy, it makes her more valuable.

She also sees the power that being confident in your ability to seduce a man, can bring.

I have a hard time avoiding the snarky comments. Mostly because that is what I imagine I would be thinking :) Have you read my naughty girl series? She has all sorts of snark.

This is so not the end, the next chapter is on the way. I also have the outline for at least 3 more chapters. I see many more possibilities in the future. Sorry if this disappoints :) There are those three magic words at the bottom. "To be Continued..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yippie!

Thanks for letting us know we can anticipate more (and hopefully longer) exciting adventures of Maeve.

Love it when authors drop-in & make comments, chatting with their fans, sharing future plans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what the heck

Condo...4x the salary....

Why not the evidence and freedom...at least an end date?

Most importantly not to be sold to another sick dickhead!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous