Magdalen Islands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw Petru's cock getting wet and stroked it deeply from the head to his balls. He began to moan loudly and reached to knead her tits in his hand. Feeling her nipples between his fingers sent electric jolts down through her body to her clit. Mia looked at Luke with a smile then slowly licked the tip of Petru's cock. He looked down and watched her take him into her mouth bit-by-bit.

With his cock in her mouth and Luke's in her hand, she felt herself getting more and more aroused. Luke could see how swollen her pussy was and reached under to touch her. Petru could feel her moaning as she sucked and stroked his cock. Luke put his fingers inside of her and Mia stopped sucking to let out a sigh and catch her breath.

Luke got up and moved behind her, her ass in the air as she bent again for Petru's cock. Luke put both of his hands on Mia's ass and spread her to lick her aching pussy. He felt how wet she was, his tongue sliding down to her clit. She pulled herself away from Petru as she immediately felt an orgasm building with every flick of Luke's tongue. She bucked hard against Luke's face, wanting to pull him deeper into her. She raised herself as high as she could to let him wrap his lips around her clit and suck. She stroked Petru furiously as her orgasm crested and crashed with yells of Oh god, oh fuck, oh god.

She put Petru's cock back in her mouth again before the orgasm even fully subsided, bobbing and stroking him with passion. Luke knelt behind her and slid his cock easily into her pussy. She moaned in a way that Luke had never heard before and she continued to suck Petru as he fucked her, the rhythm matching his thrusts.

"Not yet, not yet," said Petru, pulling away from Mia, afraid to end things too soon. He stood and laughed, his cock hard and pulsing above her. Luke stopped and they watched as Petru turned and went below deck. Luke pulled out and Mia turned to lie on her back on the pillows. She held her pussy and looked into Luke's eyes. They both smiled a mischievous grin and Mia felt sexier than she had her whole life.

"Is this what you wanted?" she said.

"You're what I want, your wanting is what I want," he said.

Petru returned quickly with a box of condoms.

"Is it ok?" he asked, and Mia raised herself to her elbows with a nod.

He slipped on a condom and knelt at her feet. Luke watched as she spread her legs for him, rubbing her clit as he grabbed the clefts of her knees. His cock met her pussy and she felt him inching inside of her slowly. Luke watched as Petru slid himself inside and her head tilted back. She rubbed her clit harder as he began to move inside of her. Luke put pillows under her back so she could rise to meet his thrusts. Petru fucked her slowly first, then more quickly as she became comfortable. She felt every inch of him in her pussy, pressing against the places she felt most intensely. Her moans were slight as she breathed heavily and focused on the intense orgasm that was coming from inside her. It wasn't long until her orgasm washed over her and she looked at Luke with an embarrassed laugh.

Luke knelt over her face and she readily took his cock into her mouth, stroking and licking the pre-cum from the head.

"I want to ride you," she said to Petru between sucking.

Petru pulled out and lied down on his back as Mia quickly got to her knees and straddled him. With one leg raised and one knee down, Petru and Luke could both see her pussy as she took Petru's cock in her hands and guided it into her dripping pussy. She began sliding effortlessly up and down his shaft, slamming her ass onto him with each turn.

Everything glistened with her wetness as she got Luke to stand above her, his cock ready for her mouth. She bounced up and down moaning, feeling Petru's hands on her ass, on her tits, squeezing hard. Mia felt like she was out of control, fucking harder and harder while stroking and sucking Luke's cock between breaths. She saw both men looking at her, barely holding on to their own orgasms. Their pleasure was from her, her beautiful body, her ability to know what they wanted and to give it to them, their watching her, her perfect body and how she used it.

Mia came hard, so hard she needed to stop and put her hands on Petru's chest to catch her breath. In one motion, Petru flipped her around onto her back again easily.

Petru fucked her hard now, her tits bouncing with every thrust. She held onto Luke's cock as he knelt beside her, putting it into her mouth when she could. Mia was moaning uncontrollably when Petru pulled out and ripped off the condom, stroking out his cum all over her body. She pressed her tits together to accept his ropes of white cum and felt the warmth dripping over her body.

Seeing this, Luke climaxed, too. Mia stroked him hard and fast and caught his spraying cum on her tongue, in her mouth, on her cheeks and chin until she was covered. She sat up and laughed, trying to catch her breath, cum dripping down her body. She stood before them beautiful, flushed and glistening, her legs wobbly and weak and they watched her looking down on them sweaty and panting.

"Nothing a dip in the ocean can't fix," she said with a laugh, and turned to dive into the cool water.

Mia felt the water flowing over her hot, tingly body and it felt like nothing she had ever experienced before. Every inch of her was alert and sensing the water move over her like silk. And when she resurfaced, the ocean reached right to her bones, cleaning her completely, washing and cooling her for the night ahead.

12