All Comments on 'Maggie'

by stickivicki

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
English! Do you even?

Take something easy. "Anniversary".

It actually means the annual repeat, or verse. Go look it up.

You write "her grandmothers one year anniversary"... what other kind of anniversary IS THERE????

Rather write "the first anniversary of her grandmother's passing", or similar.

"...she was stood in front..." - really? Is English your 3rd or 4th language?

Sorry, this kind of "English" is nauseating.

Pity I can't give you minus-5 stars...

HORRIBLE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where is the story?

Everyone in her life dies, she gets dressed, she rides in a car, she acts as a dominatrix.

Pad that to the Lit. minimum of 750 words and this is what you get.

In an actual story there would be some kind of lead in or background to the following events instead of everything being isolated.

stickivickistickivickialmost 7 years agoAuthor

If you would leave your names I would reply but since you hide behind anonymity I shan't.

I don't see you publishing anything and I more than welcome criticism but it's pointless if it isn't helpful and destroys the writers passion to share.

It is people like you two anons that cause writers to stop sharing.

Ben_BittenBen_Bittenalmost 7 years ago
I liked the story

The Anons are A**Holes

I can't believe they had the audacity to leave such comments which are both BS. Stop being such WIMPS and say something real and stand up for it. Give SV a chance to actually reply!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstickivicki@stickivicki
Only write occasionally now but trying to get back into it. Kik - sstickivvicki Email- sstickivvicki@gmail.com