Maggie and Her First Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim then asked me to get on all fours on the bed and he went back to the backpack and although I couldn't see clearly, I knew he would be getting some more toys ready to insert into me. Without much delay, I felt a large and well lubricated dildo slip between my pussy lips. When it was nestled into me deeply, Tim held it in there and I felt the very well lubricated fingers of his other hand, start to probe my anus. A fingertip dipped between my anal ring before quickly withdrawing. I then felt firm pressure against my yielding bumhole as a digit slid into my anus. With the dildo still wedged deeply in my vagina, Tim started to fuck my bumhole with a single finger. He kept up a steady and hypnotic rhythm that I had settled into, but this was quickly interrupted as I gasped as another finger joined the first and I could feel him trying to prise my bumhole open. Tim applied considerable pressure against the walls of my anus and this pressure was further exacerbated by the fully occupied state of my cunt.

It didn't take long however for my bumhole to acclimatise to the fullness. Tim started to frenetically jam his slick fingers through my sphincter and into my colon, and then commenced fully withdrawing them and plunging them into me, a lewd plop was audible each time he did so and withdrew. I knew he was readying my anus for that big cock of his. I had watched him do it a number of the women in the videos, the aftermath being a distended and gaping asshole. I had fantasised about this happening, but I must admit to become apprehensive as the moment of insertion grew near, however I was too far down the path of lewdness to turn back now.

Tim's fingers were withdrawn, and then I felt something very big and firm nuzzle up to my anus. Was it his cock? No, it was a large but thankfully well lubricated dildo. With some twisting and coercing my already well exercised bumhole popped open to accept the plastic invader. I was now filled with dildo, the other invader lay quiescently in my pussy. I grasped the sheets, clawed at them until my knuckles were white, as the girth of the dido slid into my ass. It felt huge and Just when I thought I could take anymore, Tim withdrew it, before plunging it in again and again. For the next 15 minutes, Tim worked the dildos in and out of me, plundering my pussy and ass. It felt like much longer than this at time, and I only gained an appreciation for the length of time after watching the video a few days later.

As the plundering went on, I felt that my asshole was completely accustomed to the large girth. When the dildo was withdrawn, I could feel that my bumhole stayed open in surrender, and when I watched the video later, I actually saw that my anal opening had become canyon like and my pussy was in a similar state. Finally I felt Tim's dick nestled against me and it slid easily into my engorged and enlarged pussy, but I knew this wasn't the final target and I didn't have long to wait until his dick vacated my pussy and was lodged into my bum. It slid in easily and the feel of real flesh inside my bum, was much more arousing than the dildo, even when it was encased in latex.

Unceremoniously, Tim fucked my bum hard and after only a minute or two of metronomic anal sex I came again, scrabbling at my clit with my fingers as I did so. It didn't take long for Tim to follow suit, grunting and collapsing forward, his cock pulsating inside me again as he filled another condom. He quickly withdrew and I watched as his cock softened rapidly. There was another huge volume of semen enclosed within the condom.

It took us much longer to recover this time, but we ended up fucking and sucking for about another two hours. I climaxed twice again, while Tim ejaculated once more. As the fuck session ended we both showered and I dressed. We bade farewell, and I wandered off home, gingerly, but thoroughly fucked.

Within a couple of days, the DVD of the events arrived Express Post as promised together with a stated date for the release on Tim's website. Even though it was only three days since the event, I was horny again with anticipation. For that entire evening I masturbated as I watched myself taking on and being taken by Tim's magnificent cock. I was now an amateur porn star and proud of it. From the comments on Tim's website I had a lot of fans as well, what a couple of fans and I did is another story for another time...

12