Maggie the Gullible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

"You come again too," he said. "I love watching it!"

"I love feeling it!" She almost felt guilty about the way she nearly always came at least twice to his once, but then, it was his wonderful body and his magic fingers that made it happen! But she wasn't keeping score this morning. She was thinking -- or feeling -- what a blessing in disguise it had all turned out to be. No job, no money, no choice but to come to the last place on earth she'd wanted to move, and it had all led to this! It wasn't guilt, it was karma. If only the others knew!

Clamping her strong legs around his torso, she pushed lovingly again and again into his body, his soul, his cock, and she adored the growing loss of control on his face beneath her. "Gonna come," she said when she sensed he was close as well."

"Do it!" He took both her hands in hers and pushed in and out as hard and fast as he could while pinned beneath her. And she did. She picked up the pace and rocked back and forth as far as she dared, and she was rewarded with his screeches as he came. The delightful noise was the last touch that brought her over the edge as well.

"I love how you make so much noise when you come," she said, leaning down to let her hair spill around him and give him a triumphant kiss. "Most men never let go like that."

"Most women don't get me that worked up, even at the big moment!" he replied.

"Thank you!" She kissed him again and lay flat atop him. She could stay like this all day, if only work didn't beckon for them both in a few hours. "That's...the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me in bed."

"Wow!" he gave her an affectionate squeeze. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you're probably a lot more experienced than I am. So that's really something!"

"More experienced?" she repeated, not unkindly. "You mean you don't hook up with one of the girls at the restaurant every time there's a new batch of them?"

"No," he said. "For one thing, there hasn't been a new batch in a while. Some of the others have been there longer than I have. For another, well, would you want to sleep with them?"

She laughed and nodded her agreement. "You do know they're all crazy about you, don't you?"

"Are they?"

"Oh, come on!"

"Well, I've seen a clue here and there. The way they take every opportunity to twirl around in those full skirts, and how they don't sass me like they do each other. But no, I didn't really know for sure."

"Well, now you do. In the locker room, or in the dining room when you're not there, it's always 'he did this or that, it proves he likes me, no, he likes me better because this happened, no, it's me, and on and on and on." She laughed and shook her head in disbelief.

"Have they noticed you don't do that?" he asked.

"I do," she said. "Just so they don't get suspicious."

***

The locker room had showers, but Maggie had never seen anyone use them and wasn't even sure if they worked. It was already sounding like a good idea when she arrived for the lunch rush that day, as it was warmer outside than the rain had made it look and her heavy winter coat had her sweating a fair bit. So she was relieved and pleased when she stepped into the locker room and heard a shower running. The water turned off just as Maggie got her locker open, and she lingered fully-clothed but for her shoes while waiting for her unseen colleague to dry off.

It took a couple of minutes before Pam, the head waitress, emerged from the steamy doorway. She was wrapped in a towel but already wearing a bra underneath it. This didn't surprise Maggie, who had noticed she was even more modest than Suzanne. "Maggie," Pam said without a hello. "You gave a stranger twenty bucks on the bus?" She snickered.

"No, I didn't. Hey --"

"Ain't what I heard." Pam set about pulling her panties on without removing the towel.

"Well, you heard wrong. Where can we get towels and soap for the showers?"

"Get a towel from the kitchen. The showers have soap dispensers. You should have been showering every day anyway."

"I haven't seen anyone else doing that."

"They should be, too." Pam pulled her blouse on over her towel, and then removed the towel at last.

"Off to get a towel, then." Maggie stood up.

"Not without your shoes, Maggie."

"Sorry." Maggie swallowed the comment she felt like giving Pam, and slipped her shoes back on. No use in sinking to the others' level, after all.

The showers were in a row along the wall adjacent to the kitchen, with no dividers between them. They looked entirely too much like the ones at their middle school of accursed memory, or maybe it was just a matter of who was there in the restaurant now. Maggie could hear the fat-shaming and worse as she washed herself down, most of it in the voices of her colleagues, even though she had the row to herself. Had they ever really been among her tormentors? Pam was two years older and couldn't have been, Richanda was in with the popular crowd and definitely had been. Maggie was nearly certain the others had been as well, though she'd blocked out the worst of the details.

As Maggie rinsed out her hair and turned the water off, she willed herself to turn off the self-pity. She also heard Linda and Sarah entering the locker room, chatting a mile a minute as usual, and could hear their long-ago taunts clear as a bell. A self-respecting look down at her now in-shape body as she patted it dry gave her an idea, and her face curled into a confident smile.

"Is someone using the shower?" Linda asked as Maggie opened the stall door.

"Yes!" Maggie called out as she stepped back into the locker area, patting her hair dry with her towel, and unabashedly naked. "I wish I'd known all along we were allowed to use them," she added, pretending not to notice their bewilderment as she tossed the towel on a bench and opened her locker.

"Maggie, geez!" Sarah snapped, looking away.

"I did not need to see that!" Linda added, though she did not look away.

"Are we all on duty today?" Maggie ignored the barbs as she swung her bra on.

"Maggie, what is wrong with you?" Sarah demanded.

Maggie looked down at herself, still bare except for her bra. "Nothing that I can see. Now, are we all on today?"

"Y...yes," Sarah said. She and Linda hadn't even started changing into their uniforms yet.

"Then you'd better hurry up and change, don't you think?" Maggie asked. She put her blouse on next, amused to still be barebottom in their presence.

Sarah and Linda exchanged bewildered looks at one another and at Maggie's natural, untrimmed pussy, but they did set about changing.

Pam was engaged in an intense-looking discussion with Tom when Maggie emerged. They both turned their attention promptly to Maggie when they saw her. "You and Linda have the front room for lunch," Pam said. "There are three reserved parties."

"Great." Maggie was careful not to sound overly pleased, but she was. The front room was for the VIP customers, and being assigned there was a sign that she was trusted. Perfect that she should get such an offer on a day when everyone else would know it. And that she'd have a chance to see up close how her little show had affected Linda.

"Congrats," Tom said as Maggie collected up the menus. "Looks like a great day to be out of the madhouse."

"Thank you, Tom," Maggie said. "I just wish you were joining me in there!"

"You wish he were joining you in a lot of places, I'll bet!" Richanda hissed under her breath as Maggie walked proudly past her.

Maggie ignored her and took up her post in the stately front room, which was empty for the moment.

Linda joined her shortly thereafter. "You going to put on a show like that for Tom, Maggie?" she needled.

"At least then he'll know I take a shower now and then." Maggie smiled sweetly as she said it, helped along by the sight of the first guests arriving. Linda could only respond with a dirty look as Maggie helped them to their seats and took their drink orders.

The lunch rush was never very rushed in the front room, so Maggie enjoyed a relaxing and agreeable couple of hours minding her guests and occasionally chatting with them. Linda was busy doing the same on her side of the room, so there were no further obnoxious comments. Only on her trips to and from the bar for drink orders was there any intrigue to put up with from the others.

That, though, was enough to confirm she'd made a splash. "Stripping now, are we?" Richanda said when Maggie stepped up to the bar to collect five glasses of wine for her guests.

"I didn't know it was in style to take a shower in your clothes," she responded without looking at Richanda.

"You don't think prancing around naked in there is going to get Tom's attention, do you? It'll probably just make him think you're a lesbian!"

"That explains why you don't do it, huh?" Maggie chirped.

"Oh, you're too clever, Maggie, can I hang around with you?"

"No thanks!" Maggie set the last of the wine glasses on her tray, and turned away before Richanda could see her knowing grin. Even her insults hadn't changed since they were girls!

On another drink run, she saw Tom talking to Suzanne by the cash register. "Hi, Tom," she said; still annoyed with Suzanne for botching up the bus story at her expense, she ignored her.

"You're looking good today," Tom replied.

"Thanks!" and she gave her skirt a flirtatious toss that, unbeknownst to her at first, caught Pam's attention.

Pam appeared at her shoulder a moment later while she was collecting her drinks. "Enough of that, Maggie," she said.

"Pam, we all flirt with Tom, including you!"

"We don't all yank up our skirts in the dining room."

"Neither did I!"

"Just...show some modesty in the dining room, understood?"

"In the dining room?" Maggie couldn't help smiling.

"Yes. In the dining room." Pam returned her smile, and set off back to her tables.

And when Maggie walked back past Tom and Suzanne (who was telling him sternly that "men never tip as well, which is why I'm a feminist"), she stuck to a demure smile, which he returned in kind.

When she returned to the table with her drinks, the party waiting for them were laughing uproariously at something. One younger man spoke up just as Maggie was setting the drinks on the table. "My favorite is, 'US colleges consider banning Bob Marley albums.'"

Maggie joined in on the laughter, and recalled reading that joke somewhere, maybe in The Onion. "I remember thinking that was a pretty good idea when I was in college," she agreed. "You couldn't get away from those songs if you tried!"

"Oh, this is a joke," spoke up a woman across the table from the young man, perhaps his mother, Maggie guessed. "There's a fake newspaper called The Radish, apparently..."

"That's The Onion, Mom," the young man said.

"Oh, I know," Maggie added. "I'm a big fan myself. So often those stories sound plausible, don't they?"

"Exactly!" the young man agreed.

Because Maggie was so attentive to her guests, she didn't notice that Linda had overheard the exchange. She learned soon enough after the lunch rush had died down and she and Linda were reassigned to the main dining room. "The Onion isn't real, Maggie," Sarah -- a know it all now as then -- informed her out of nowhere when they were setting the round table by the back window together. "It's fake news."

"What?"

"The thing about colleges banning Bob Marley? Linda told us all about it."

"Did she tell you I recognized the joke because I remembered reading it myself?" Maggie asked.

"Yeah, right, Maggie. First the thing on the bus and now this? Say, did you know the word 'gullible' wasn't in the dictionary?"

Maggie nearly lost her cool at that, and set down a stack of teaspoons on the table hard enough to ring out through the dining room. "Look," she told Sarah sternly.

"Look at what?" came Tom's voice, as he appeared with Suzanne in tow at the last booth along the wall.

"Look at the beautiful job Maggie is doing on the table settings!" Sarah offered up with a sheepish grin. "I'm sorry I wasn't paying more attention to her, Tom. She's so great at it."

Tom looked at the one setting Maggie had completed. "That is a nice job, Maggie," he said. "Do you and Sarah need help with the rest of the table?"

"You're here to help me, Tom, remember?" Suzanne said.

"Right you are, Suzanne," he said, turning back to her.

"Got him first, you lucky girl," Sarah purred.

"After all, someone's got to make sure the token male doesn't mess things up," Suzanne chirped. "Where would you be without us to help you, right, Tom?"

Tom turned to Maggie and Sarah with a wry grin. "And this is why I'd rather we didn't work in couples!" he declared.

"What are you talking about, Tom?" Suzanne demanded, her smile vanishing in favor of her trademark angry, furrowed-brow look.

"He's saying he'd rather not have to work with you when you act like you are now, Suzanne," Maggie said. "And I can't say I blame him."

"No," Suzanne said, turning to Tom. "You said 'couples'. Just what are you implying?"

"I'm not implying anything," Tom said. "I was just trying to make light of an uncomfortable moment. You clearly don't understand."

Suzanne gave him another dirty look. "No, Tom. I don't." While Tom took off in a huff, she then looked to Maggie and Sarah for support. "You both heard and saw everything here, didn't you?"

"We saw you being horribly rude to Tom when he was only trying to do his job, Suzanne," Sarah said. "That's all."

Suzanne gave her a withering look and then turned back to the booth. "I have got to ask him to leave me alone," she said. "I'm not interested in him like that, but men never listen when we tell them that, which is why I'm a feminist. And I know a lot more than him about how to set a table! Mom taught me to do it for Dad when I was a little girl, so we could always have his dinner ready for him when he walked in the door. And it always was ready!"

"Suzanne," Maggie said more patiently than she felt as she resumed her own work on the round table. "How can you call yourself a feminist and then also have such happy memories of waiting on your father hand and foot like that?"

"Yeah!" added Sarah, who Maggie guessed had found an easier target than herself.

"Guys!" Suzanne looked bewildered. "Because I love him! He's old fashioned and a sexist pig, but what do you expect, he's a man! Besides, with him you get both sides of the deal. Dad thinks the sun rises and sets around Mom and me, and anytime we want something, all we have to do is snap our fingers and we've got it!" She gave them both a triumphant look as she slid the last fork into place. "I can see you two don't get it," she concluded. "But it's true." And she was off without another word.

"Wow," Maggie said, shaking her head in amazement as soon as Suzanne was out of earshot.

"Yeah," Sarah said. "But at least she's not a sucker, Maggie."

***

"God, you'll make me see stars!" she whispered between husky breaths, gripping at the fitted sheet with both hands. She gazed into his eyes as he stroked her vulva gently with his left hand and fingered her with his right. "That feels amazing!"

"You feel pretty amazing too," he cooed, admiring the tender look on her face as he rubbed her into her second orgasm. Her eyes were sweetly vulnerable as she lurched forward and opened her mouth for a cathartic moan. "Oh, that's beautiful," he said.

"Keep your fingers in there," she said as she fell back on the pillows and caught her breath.

"With pleasure." He continued teasing her bush with his free fingers. "Feels beautiful."

"Thank you," she said. "If only the girls could see this, huh?"

He laughed. "Oh, speaking of which, is it true what they're saying about the locker room?"

"What about the locker room?" she asked.

"Pam was complaining to me the other day, one of the girls -- she wouldn't say who -- was prancing around the locker room naked! Some of the others complained about her, but Pam couldn't do anything about it because she wasn't breaking any rules."

"Oh, that," she said. "Yes, that's true. But I don't see what the problem is. It is a shower and locker room after all."

"That's what I told Pam," he said. "As long as she's not jiggling her boobs in anyone else's face or anything, she's not really doing anything wrong." He gave her that shy smile that had made all the women at the restaurant fall for him. "Just tell me one thing."

"You know I can't tell you who it is," she said.

"No, of course not, but you can tell me who it isn't. Please tell me it isn't Suzanne. That would be a hostile working environment!"

She burst into peals of laughter. "Oh my god, that's an image I didn't need! No, it's not Suzanne. She doesn't even like us seeing her in her bra!"

"I wouldn't want to even see that either."

"You do know she's convinced you have a crush on her, aren't you?" she asked.

"What?!"

She nodded. "Every time you're not around, in the locker room or even the dining room when you're off duty, it's always some tiny little thing you did and she won't shut up about how it proves you're crazy about her." She sighed. "And that is..."

"Why she's a feminist," he joined in, and they laughed.

***

There was another early spring rain on the way to work, so Maggie didn't even think about avoiding the showers this time. Tom was on duty in the office off the kitchen when she stopped by to collect a towel. "Hi, Tom!" she said with a friendly wave none of the girls ever got. He replied with a smile and a wave.

This did not go unnoticed by Pam, who was taking inventory behind the bread racks; or Sarah, who was also just arriving for her shift. "Hi, Tom!" Sarah mimicked under her breath, giving Maggie a dirty look.

Maggie chuckled and ignored Sarah, though she noticed to her surprise that she was also collecting a towel. Pam did not ignore her; she followed them into the locker room. "Sarah, Maggie, a word?" she said.

"Yes?" they both said in unison, turning to face her.

"I know we're all crazy about Tom, but I want to remind you both to be professional here, understood?"

"All I did was say hello, Pam," Maggie said.

"You didn't say it, you practically drooled it," Sarah said. "You don't talk to anyone else here the way you talk to him. And don't think he doesn't notice it."

"I'm afraid she's right, Maggie," Pam said. "You're a fine waitress, but you are standoffish with all the others, we've all noticed that. I know you haven't known them all their lives like they have each other, but that's no excuse."

"Since when is it a job requirement to be Miss Congeniality with people I barely know?" Maggie protested.

"It isn't, which is why you're not in any trouble for that," Pam said. "In fact, Sarah, I have also noticed the lot of you treating Maggie like the odd one out, and I'd like you to stop that as well. But Maggie, the point is, I know flirting when I see it, and I don't it happening on my staff. Understood?"

"Of course, Pam." Maggie forced a smile through her irritation at the whole thing; she wasn't really surprised at it all anyway.

"While you're at it, Pam," came Richanda's voice from behind them, in the locker room doorway, "Could you ask Maggie to cover up in here?"

"No, I can't, Richanda, and mind your own business," Pam snapped. "You should all be taking a shower before you go on duty anyway."

"You think she isn't doing it just to tease Tom?" Richanda protested.

"If she is, it isn't working," Pam said. "Tom was glad to hear at least one of you is following that rule. Think about that." And she returned to the kitchen without another word.

"I can't imagine not showering today anyway," Maggie said with a triumphant flair, and she set about undressing as brazenly as ever. "So rainy out there, you know?"

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers