Maggie the Gullible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
581 Followers

"I had nothing to do with it," Maggie replied. She turned on her heel and also headed for the front room, where she really was on duty along with Richanda. She didn't want them to see her telltale smile and ask any more questions. It was fine with her that they all believed Suzanne's lie.

"I underestimated Suzanne," Richanda declared to Linda and Sarah as soon as they were alone. "Now Tom will be on his guard with Maggie, and all set to can her as soon as she comes on to him."

"Yes," Sarah said. "Suzanne always was a useful idiot, wasn't she?" She then turned her head to see Tom returning to the dining room, looking calmed down, and she gave him a smile and her patented flirtatious twirl.

"Don't mind Suzanne, Maggie," Richanda told her later on during a lull in orders. "She was only trying to help. In her own really weird way."

"I've seen how Suzanne helps," Maggie grumbled, remembering how Suzanne had garbled her bus story.

"What does that mean?" Richanda asked. "Maggie, we don't pick on Suzanne! She's stupid, but she can't help it."

"Right," Maggie said, tamping down a flashback of both herself and Suzanne being teased mercilessly back in the day.

"In any event, you saw how angry Tom was," Richanda continued. "That just shows how much he likes you! He didn't want Suzanne telling him what to do!"

"Neither would I," Maggie admitted. And before Richanda could harass her any further, she gratefully noted a customer waving an empty wine glass at her, and set off to offer him a refill.

***

She readily agreed to his request to close all the curtains ("I don't want to get arrested either!"), but he still looked reluctant as he came down the stairs in his bathrobe. "I've drawn them all!" she reassured him, standing naked at the foot of the steps. "What are you afraid of?"

"Well, it is your mother's house, isn't it?" he asked. Even as he drank in her natural beauty, he fumbled with the sash of his robe as if he hoped it would somehow get stuck.

"She's off on business all week, I told you!" she said, helping herself to the sash. She pulled it and his robe fell open. "Come on, it's completely safe."

"Safe but a little weird," he said, though he did take the robe off and drape it over the banister. "What's the point of spending the entire evening naked anyway?"

"All the stupid stuff at work has me remembering, body shame, getting hung up about sex, and worse," she said as she hooked her arm through his and guided him into the living room. "Reminds me of college and what a kick I got out of posing nude for the art students. That was such a nice change for me, I felt so beautiful for the first time! And this new trend at work, everyone showering together, it's hilarious, really, and so much fun! I want you and me to have that same fun!" She slid her arms around him as they stood over the couch and the cocktail table, where she had two glasses of wine at the ready. "Besides," she said, resting her head on his bare chest, "I've got good news."

"You found a new job?" he asked.

"How'd you know?" She pulled back in amazement.

"I can't imagine what else you'd call good news these days!"

"Good point," she said. "In any event, yes, a friend of mine out in California knows someone with a startup company that needs a graphic designer. I sent them my portfolio ages ago and forgot all about them, but they called me last week for a phone interview -- I didn't want to tell you in case it didn't work out, but I got a message after my shift today saying it did!"

"That's great," he said. "I've been hoping to go out there myself one of these days."

"Are you sure you want to do that, just for me?" She pulled back and took both his hands in hers, and admired his body -- certainly that was what she wanted...

"Babe, I love you, and I don't like working for Pam any more than you do. I was just too damn lazy to look for other things to do lately, but these past few months with you...it was just what I needed! And I mean, the way I see all you girls go at each other all the time?"

"Good answer," she allowed. "I just..." Looking in his eyes, she decided to stop fighting it. "I just nothing, sweetie. I love you and I want you to go with me!" She threw her arms around him, and he returned the squeeze. Then something occurred to her. "You know, it won't look good if we both give Pam our notice at the same time."

"Who cares?" he replied.

"Good point!" She laughed, and drew both her hands down to his hardness. "Now then, come join your California girl on the couch for wine and a movie. And more."

"How much more?" he asked, letting her lead him by his cock to the couch.

"Up to you," she said. "Emphasis on 'up,'" and on that word she gave him an intense squeeze that had him howling and wiggling delightfully. She sat down kittycorner on the end of the couch and pulled him onto her in a bear hug. Enjoying his firm back against her breasts, she tickled his balls and stroked his cock, and kissed his neck.

"Ooh!" he squealed, sounding almost feminine, which delighted her. "God, where'd you learn to please a guy?"

"Not here, that's for sure," she said. "But never mind that!" She curled around him, still keeping him in her grip, and kissed his lips passionately. As he responded in kind, slowly he twisted around so they were facing one another, and he was free to fondle her breasts until she was moaning in lovely harmony with him.

After several minutes, she whispered, "Get on the floor" between kisses.

He did as he was told, sprawling on the thick carpet. She turned off the lamp, so the only light remaining was from the mostly forgotten television, and climbed down onto him. "To California!" she exclaimed as she guided him inside her.

"Two more weeks!" he grunted.

"We can do it!" she replied. Already she was rocking and grinding hard into him.

"Your boobs look so hot bouncing around like that!" he said, gazing up at her.

"Well don't just look at them!" She picked up his hands and cupped them both over her breasts. Once that was done, his touch was expert and beautiful as always, and she thrilled to his soft caresses as she rode him hard into her first orgasm. "Gonna come!" she squealed. "Anhhhh!" She didn't slow down as it washed over her, and began rocking faster once it was passed. "Now you!" she said, though she knew that was a tall order for him with her on top. But she welcomed the challenge.

"You know what to do!" he said.

Indeed she did. She leaned down over him and, barely slowing down, began riding his cock up and down, almost out, all the way back in, and was rewarded with moans and grunts from him that rivaled her own for once. "Oh, that's beautiful!" she whispered as he opened his mouth wide and his eyes even wider to gaze up at her. As he came with a wonderful scream, she lowered herself all the way onto him and planted a triumphant kiss on his lips. "Thank you," she said.

"What for?"

"All that noise you made, it makes me feel like a million dollars knowing I can do that. Especially to the guy everyone at work is crunching on!" She let out a triumphant laugh, and he joined in.

"No way I'd ever mess with any of the others," he said, stroking her hair. "You know that, don't you?"

"Of course I do!" she said. Laughing again, she added, "After all, I've seen them all naked except for Suzanne."

"They can't all be that bad!"

"Well, I'm biased," she admitted.

"Why? Did you even know them before, really?"

She gave him a probing look in the eye -- he deserved to know the whole story -- but she wasn't in a mood to explain just now. Instead she sat up and slid off him, though she'd been immensely enjoying the last of his hardness inside her, and turned off the television. "We weren't really watching that anyway, were we?" she asked.

"No, but it was giving a nice romantic glow. Like the stereo that night."

She laughed. "You know what else has a nice romantic glow? The moon."

"You're not going outside naked!" he exclaimed.

"Well, not for long," she said. "It's pretty chilly out there. Not as bad as Boston in March, but still."

"You're not serious..."

"You know by now I am, don't you?" She gave him a fearless smile, and pulled back the curtains from the back door, which led into their backyard, which wasn't readily visible from the street but also wasn't fenced in. Anyone who happened to be out in their neighbors' yards, had a good chance of seeing everything. "Join me," she said gently as she opened the door.

She did not expect him to do so. But as she stepped out onto the cold deck, she was surprised to hear his footsteps on the carpet behind her. "If you can do it, I can do it," he whispered. "And this is a beautiful sight," he added as he admired her standing by the railing, hands on hips, gazing up at the moon and utterly uninhibited by the presence of a few house lights in the neighbors' windows and a car driving by in the street. He took up the same position at her side, and welcomed her naughty grin. "Wow, this does feel incredible," he added.

"I know!" she said. "Now you see why I like it?"

"I guess so," he admitted. "Do you...have you always been like this? So open and daring?"

"God, no!" she said. Then she fell silent and looked up at the moon, deep in thought about what to tell him next and what to keep to herself for now. This moment was for enjoying their sweet vulnerability, and she drank that in utterly in her silence, hoping he felt the same.

He evidently did, for as soon as they had stepped back into the living room, he said, "Wow, that was a rush! Thanks!"

"Thank you for joining me. I know it takes guts the first time."

"Now, are you going to tell me the story here?" he added. "I know there must be a good one."

"I'll tell you the whole thing someday," she said, turning the lamp back on as she settled herself back on the couch, still welcoming his gaze on her body and happily returning the favor. "For now, well, I'll tell you this. I volunteered to be a nude model in college, for the art classes. There's a reason why I did, but it wasn't to be an exhibitionist. But that's the effect it had on me, it made me love getting naked in places maybe I shouldn't really. It just really made me embrace my own body and want to put it on display just a little bit."

"So I take it you're happy with the turn of events at the restaurant? With the mandatory showers?"

"Of course," she grinned, hoping he wouldn't ask who had started it; that would lead to more questions she didn't care to answer.

Fortunately, he didn't ask. He nodded and smiled knowingly as he joined her on the couch for another glass of wine, but he didn't ask.

***

Maggie was not happy at all about showering with only Linda. Of the lot of them, it was Linda who inspired the worst memories: the smarm, the teacher's pet, nasty as the rest of them underneath it all, but always delivering it with a sugary smile. But that smile was on display along with the rest of Linda that afternoon, even without an audience. "You know, Maggie, I'm starting to enjoy this," she said as Maggie turned her shower off; Linda followed suit and set about patting herself dry. "It's kind of a kick once you get used to it."

"I've always found that," Maggie agreed, smiling through her skepticism and letting it down ever so slightly. She also let her towel down as usual for the walk back to her locker.

To her great surprise, Linda did the same, walking naked beside her to the lockers. "We're a pretty sexy bunch, really," she said. "Imagine if Tom could see this!"

Maggie laughed. "Yeah, I think he'd appreciate that."

"Maybe you could lure him in here, when you seduce him," Linda said as they got to their lockers and she opened hers. "Just the two of you, of course," she added quickly. "I could keep the others out for a while."

"Oh, would you do that?" Maggie asked with an impressed grin -- it did sound hot all right! "I couldn't ask you to, though. It'd be awfully risky for you, and what do you get out of it?"

"What are friends for?" Linda said. "The others, look, I've known them all my life, and we're always there for our friends in a situation like this. You could ask anyone we grew up with."

It was all Maggie could do not to laugh. "That's awfully kind of you, Linda," she said. "Really gracious, too, when I know you were all interested in Tom. But what about Suzanne? You know how jealous she really is, with all this nonsense about him coming on to her? She's the craziest of all about him!"

"Oh, we can keep Suzanne in line," Linda said. "Leave that to me. I just want you to really go wild with Tom. You deserve that, you're the one who caught his eye. All's fair in love and war!"

"Seduce him in here," Maggie said, looking around the otherwise-empty locker room as she laced up her uniform shoes. "I like it! Linda, thank you!"

Sarah was holding court by the front room door when Maggie came in, still looking tickled by Linda's idea. "Maggie, you look cheerful!" she said. "Spring is in the air, huh?"

"And how!" Maggie agreed. Spotting Tom out of the corner of her eye, she added, "I'm really looking forward to next week, you know. Really getting butterflies every time I see him now!"

"You lucky girl!" Sarah sighed. "We're all pulling for you!"

"Thank you," Maggie said over her shoulder as she pranced off to her corner of the main dining room.

Sarah couldn't contain her snickering when Linda emerged from the kitchen a moment later. "I see Maggie the Gullible is gullible as ever!" she said.

"I can't believe she bought it!" Linda agreed. "But she did bring up a problem for us. What are we going to do about Suzanne? We'll never keep her mouth shut!"

"Just tell her the truth once it happens, that Tom followed Maggie in there," Sarah said. "She'll be so disgusted she'll be the last one to get in our way! All we'll need to do is make sure she's busy with her customers at the big moment."

"You're right, that'll work," Linda said. "In fact, she'll probably be the one to tell Pam!"

"I can just hear it," Sarah agreed. "'Pam, I knew he was going to molest one of us sooner or later, and that's why I'm a feminist!'"

They both laughed so hard they had to step into the kitchen to get control of themselves. And so they never noticed that Suzanne, who had finally earned a front-room assignment, had overheard their whole exchange from around the corner.

***

"I think Suzanne had something to tell me," he said over his shoulder as she rubbed her breasts up and down his back. "That feels wonderful, by the way."

"Thank you, and I guess you're still not speaking to her?"

"Nope," he said. "I know it's not the professional thing to do, but really, she pissed me off that much, and now what does it matter? Quitting on April Fool's Day! I wonder if Pam thought it was a prank?"

"She did when I gave my notice," she said. "She said, 'You too? Are you and Tom playing games? April Fools, is that it?' And I said, well, the joke is on us if we tell you this when we don't really want to quit, isn't it?"

"Did she ask you if we were involved?" he asked.

"No, but the way she looked at me, I'm pretty sure she guessed it."

"Then no one knew, all this time." He felt her pulling back, so he flipped over and pulled her down on top of him. "We covered our tracks pretty well, didn't we?"

"Everywhere but here," she agreed, pleased with him for not arguing the point about leaving the curtains open this time. It was a bright morning out there, chilly but promising of spring, and she felt wonderfully alive in the sunbeams on her bare body. "Thank you for indulging me on that, by the way."

"Indulging you?" he gently rolled her off him and stood up, a sight that delighted her as his hard cock pointed straight and proudly at her. "To tell you the truth, I'm really starting to enjoy it!" He strode fearlessly to the window and stood just as proudly as he had seen her do some weeks before. "Come join me?" he asked.

"Gladly!" She stepped up behind him and took her place beside him in the window, slipping an arm around his back. There was no sign of life in the house next door or the backyard of the house behind theirs, but she was deliciously aware that they could easily be seen from either. "Isn't this a great rush?" she asked him. "All this vulnerability, and yet feeling more beautiful and alive than ever?"

"Is that what you felt in your art classes?"

She looked at him and nodded. "I wasn't expecting to, but yes. So liberating! So unapologetic about my body for a change. I loved it."

"Unapologetic about your body?" he asked. "Was that new to you? Why?"

She cringed, having not wanted to divulge that part of the story just yet. Turning to him -- still on full view in the window -- she took his hardness playfully in both hands and stroked it. "I'll explain that at the big event, okay? The others deserve to hear it too, just for different reasons."

"If you say so," he said, returning the favor on her breasts and sending shivers of pleasure throughout her body. "Just...I hope you trust me with your secrets."

"Completely!" And she gave him a harder squeeze and rubbed his tip playfully in her bush. "Now get back in bed!"

As it was the first almost-warm day of spring, he opened the window a bit before he joined her in bed, and they were both wonderfully aware that the sounds of their lovemaking just might be heard from outside. By now she had a lot more practice making him come with her on top, and his moans were just as loud and intense as hers as they racked up five orgasms between them.

***

Sundays were usually the busiest day at the restaurant -- one last lunch for the hotel guests before they went home, and the locals came out in force as well after church -- so they were all on duty for the opening shift late that morning. Maggie had to admit, as she arrived at work for her last day -- Sunday, April 1 -- it was all too fitting that the final shift would be such a long and busy one.

She was the first to arrive and had the showers to herself, which almost disappointed her. She would, she had to admit, genuinely miss having the opportunity to make the others so uncomfortable. But when she returned from the shower, naked as usual and clutching her damp towel by her side, she was greeted with a consolation prize: Suzanne, putting the last touches on her uniform. Maggie's smile as she strode into her nemesis' view was utterly genuine. "Good morning, Suzanne," she said.

Suzanne looked up in disgust as Maggie took her time opening her locker. "Don't you have any shame at all?" she asked.

"What's to be ashamed of?" Maggie looked down at her bare body, facing Suzanne so she'd be forced to look at it as well. "I'm proud of my body, and I worked hard to get it in this shape."

"First of all, it's got nothing to do with being attractive or in shape!" Suzanne said. "Every woman has a right to be proud of her body. But it doesn't mean you have to put it on display like something for sale!"

"Suzanne, you're absolutely right," Maggie said, still making no move to cover anything up as she heard the door from the kitchen open. "Every woman has the right to be proud of her body no matter what shape it's in. So why does it bother you so much that I'm proud of mine?"

"She's always been that way, Maggie," said Richanda, who sidled up to the lockers now with Sarah and Linda in tow. "Going all the way back to middle school, she was the one who always refused to just get changed for gym already. Her and this one other girl in our class, I think I told you before about Molly, who'd cry if we even looked at her while she changed."

"Roly Poly Moly, we called her!" Linda cackled. "She could have used some of your attitude, Maggie!"

YDB95
YDB95
581 Followers