All Comments on 'Maggie's Little Kink'

by joulie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
excellent

have to say with everystory you write you are getting better and better and I do like this one.

Greyfox69Greyfox69almost 12 years ago
Geezuz

Holy smoke. Not only is this story about a new fetish to me, it is downright raunchy, sexy, and erotic. The next time I have a salad I'll remember Maggie. Kudos to the author!

kalodinkalodinalmost 12 years ago
Another Fabulous Stroker

Joulie, That was such a hot read, I stroked myself to the last sentence and beyond. .I've always been a Fm fan and you write them with singular heat and passion There should be a separate category for Joulie Strokers because your work is in a literate, articulate, fiercely imaginative and authentic category by itself. Greedy old codger that I am I plead, "More please Miss Joulie!!".

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
if it's pee, it's for me!

great to read another story with some pee in it. not as much as the golden showers in my stories, but certainly enough to whet the appetite. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Real bite

As usual hot true to life.. such of course spares the writers dream sexual details drawing out the fucking and the coming.... but this is Life in print. Reality is always that bit closer n sexy

Nimrod15Nimrod15almost 12 years ago
My Wasted Youth

Joulie, you write so very well. I now know what I missed in my younger days, when I could well have been Dick. You made me recall a lady that worked in the same factory that I did, and how many times, seeing her walk past, was in itself a treat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot, wet read.

I read this story in the company of a neighbour whose husband was away. We showered afterwards and I knelt while she let her warm wetness flow over the back of my neck. Aroused like never before, I ate pussy to several cums before we went to the bedroom and fucked.

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70over 10 years ago
Good Story!

Reminded me of an older woman I always wanted to feel me up (and vise-versa) when I was 18 ... Well written and paced ... Loved the public aspect of the groping, as well as the fetish ... I would love to have something like this to look forward to at work ...Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoulie@joulie
197 Followers
My name is Joulie; one of a small group of similar ladies, many of us friends for quite a number of years. At present the youngest of us is in her fifties. The group is not a closed arena, some will arrive, and some alas will depart. Some of us were married, some not, some div...