Maggie's New World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was soon hard enough for intercourse, but Maggie kept working her lips over it. Surprisingly she was actually enjoying it. Michael eventually pulled himself away and kissing her as he did he lay her on her back and positioned himself on top of her. He very slowly pushed his penis inside her. Once again Maggie could not believe how much better this man was making her feel that anything she ever experienced before.

Michael's penis wasn't exceptionably long, about six inches, the same as Tim's, but was much thicker, producing a feeling of fullness inside her that she loved. Michael pushed all the way inside her and then just held it there for a moment before beginning to slowly slide it out and then back in. Michael continued, slighting increasing his speed and thrust.

Maggie began to feel the excitement build in her body again, but thought there was no way another orgasm would take place. That was take many minutes of love making and Maggie's previous partners (there had been three) never would have lasted anywhere near long enough.

Soon though a minute turned to two and then three, Maggie's body was beginning to tense up and Michael seemed to be going strong, not ready to spill his load yet. Maggie closed her eyes and felt the tension build. Michael leaned forward and began kissing her deeply, which seemed to put her over the edge and for the third time her entire body exploded in an orgasm.

Although not nearly as intense as the first two, it still left her quivering. Michael was starting to pump her with more and more energy. She started feeling his balls slapping her behind. She had never been screwed this hard before, but was enjoying it. Michael suddenly pulled his penis out and shot a huge stream of semen over her stomach, almost reaching her breasts. A second stream went even farther, some landing on her chin. Another long stream and then a few dribbles in her pubic area and Michael collapsed beside her.

Out of breath, Michael said, "I'm sorry about that, but I realized I didn't ask you about birth control and didn't want to take a chance."

"It's ok, I'm not using any, so it's probably good you didn't take a chance. If it's okay, I'd like to use your shower."

"Of course, of course...I'll make us some breakfast."

Maggie finished her shower and dressed just as Michael was serving up some French toast. Maggie sat down and fixed her plate, she was quite hungry from the workout she just experienced.

"Maggie, I feel like a real asshole to say this, but as much as I enjoyed last night and this morning, I don't think I can enter into a serious relationship with a woman half my age. I just don't think it would be fair to you and well to be truthful, I just don't think I want any type of serious relationship. I hope you understand."

Maggie hadn't even thought about a serious relationship. As Michael spoke she even thought how much she enjoyed the sex and that maybe she would just look for that and not even worry about a relationship, after all that hadn't worked out too well anyway. And if the truth be told if she did want to have a serious relationship with someone, it would need to be someone much closer to her own age. She almost blurted some of this out, but then thought it might hurt his feelings so she decided to soften it a bit.

"Michael, you are a wonderful man and you have awoken something very special inside of me that I forgot existed." Maggie was impressed with her eloquence, but needed to be careful not to pour it on too thick. "But I understand completely and I'm very okay with it. I don't think age would matter to me, but I'm not completely sure either. And after all I've been through I'm not ready for a serious relationship anyway. So, let's be friends and if some of the magic that we created this morning carries over into that friendship, well then we'll just have to enjoy it."

Michael felt like he might have just been handed a truck load of bullshit, but decided to let it go. "Thank you for being understanding and we better eat before this gets cold."

They started eating breakfast and Maggie's phone rang, her furniture was on its way. She quickly finished her breakfast, gathered her things, thanked Michael for a wonderful time and headed down to her apartment.

As she waited she thought some more about Michael and their conversation. Maggie decided she didn't want a relationship, at least not yet. What she wanted was more sex like what she and Michael engaged in that morning.

Just then the furniture truck pulled up. Maggie thought to herself, "Maybe after they set things up I can break in my new bed with the delivery men. Two guys at once, wow, something really has happened to me." The two men got out of the truck and started walking to apartment.

"Maybe not today." Maggie spoke under her breath as two overweight, balding men who appeared to be wearing the same clothing for at least a week started unloading furniture.

"But there's a new world out there and a new Maggie is ready to live in it."

12