All Comments on 'Magic Allie's Story'

by Justtoold

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
repeat

I made the mistake of reading Bill's story first. This was simply a rehashed repeat with nothing new to add to the story. It was a boring read after reading the original.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
As great as original

This story is a retelling yes. That said it is still a very good story, well written with very keen insight and thoughtful delivery. Bravo. xoxoxo Annette

ironman1017ironman1017about 1 year ago

I wish there were more details about their “tough discussions”. I can’t believe she cheated on him more than once. One time was bad enough but then she did it again? What is it with cheaters who are supposedly going to break it off with whoever their cheating with, but end up cheating on them “one last time”? It just makes them look even more slutty and even less intelligent than their already borderline retarded status. Anyway, I liked the story and didn’t mind them reconciling as she didn’t keep slutting around. I still really wish their more detailed discussions would have been included as that’s the “meat” of them trying to put things back together.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah I know, we had hurt each other bad. Errrrrr, had you not had sex with the prat he would not have felt he had needed to have run away. Again I would have liked to see more information of how the magic affected them. Something like, the magic between use was so strong that had you put and electric lamp between us it would have lit up on its own. When we had sex the magic made it far more intense and we could feel each emotions build up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous