Magic Allie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane had to be an ass and told Bill, "Well look who's here? Have you got in her pants yet? She's pretty good when she gets going you know!"

Big time mistake on his part, as a result of that comment Bill proceeded to finish the job I started and mopped the floor with him.

The aftermath of that was mall security showed up and it took three of them to pull Bill off Shane, then the regular cops made an appearance followed by an ambulance for Shane, and boy did he ever need one.

There were lots of witnesses that saw what happened and as a result of our actions Bill and I were charged with assault and battery. We both spent some time in the clink but we both had smiles pasted on our faces that wouldn't go away. That time behind bars actually felt pretty good when we understood why we were there.

After the court and other proceedings Shane disappeared. I think he knows how we feel about him.