All Comments on 'Magic Fingers'

by xXSaphXx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Magic and Delicous

Wonderful action, a bit of magic beyond the sorcery. Well written and beautifully told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't stop now!

I'd love to see where this story goes. Will it progress to the point where Mallory realizes all she wants is her room mate? I'd like to find out. Very well done! Thank you.

epeternallyepeternallyalmost 10 years ago

Amazing work, would love it if you wrote more. This inspired me to do some things I haven't tried before and wow did they work wonders.

xXSaphXxxXSaphXxalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Reading these lovely comments made my day. It's nice to know my story helped you have a wonderful night. =) I really did pour my heart into it. I haven't decided yet about a sequel, but I do love Mallory. It could happen. Thanks again!

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

would like to see where this goes although it seemed like mallory was more into the right now cause i need it and not the i am in love with you too.did using magic make it less about love and more about sex i dont know.with the comment have i had fun it left it to much like it was no big deal for one ,but everything for the other.

Latent_IntentLatent_Intentalmost 10 years ago

An interesting and original touch having magic play such a major part. And it sure made for some Really Hot Sex! The story would have been better if it was longer, especially if there had been more build up. It's the back-story that makes a good sex scene into a great sex scene - your imagination has got more to play with. Overall a good story though, and I'd be happy to read about further antics that these two get up to ;-)

ScattySueScattySuealmost 10 years ago
Great story

A very original idea and well told. I hope you choose to continue this as there is so much the girls could get up to!

Sue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's a little strange for my taste but it's still good

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
too much repition

how many times in 1 story do we need to be told Mallory has blue hair

CrocutaCrocutaCrocutaCrocutaover 5 years ago

psh, blue hair is a wonderful trait in a woman. Worth mentioning 48295926274 times.

but , dear author, try a thesaurus! And um metaphors. And similes. Yes it's blue but is it sky blue like the sky on a perfect day? Cerulean like being immersed in tropical waters? Is it an almost electric cyan? A stormy mass of dark navy around an angelic face twisted with wicked delight?

Also you can have your character note the beauty of individual locks falling over the eye's of her lover, note that it's a passionately messy mane ... ?

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

A bit too much criticism, I think, for a cute little vignette; it wasn't a "story" at all. Just a tiny taste of one.

And very, very good for a short idea-exploring piece.

Cause that's what it was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous