All Comments on 'Magic Game'

by Letitsnow

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was a good read but you could have done better on the ending. Befor the last roll of the dice. Austin could have asked every body if they wanted to keep any of the changes or if they wanted to go back to normal. But instead you made the personality chang override his true self. That was a crapy choice. But other than a crapy ending it was as I said a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Why did nobody have any input as to what changes they wanted to keep. The story ended up with Jackie walking down the trail. Who the hell is Jackie? This was a new name introduced at the end with no explanation as to who she is. I thought the changes in the magic game was outrageous and could have been toned down a lot. I found myself starting to skim through the story rather than just reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I was thoroughly entertained by the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was very interesting, and as you said in the beginning, weird. I overall enjoyed it, but I kind of got lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Great read, really captures what I enjoy in transformation erotica. Ignore the negative comments, they're too stupid to understand the ending. Would have been equally great with an ending where Shane had won and reverted everyone back to normal, or almost back to normal if you get me ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous