Magic Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cindy felt the sand beneath her feet, she stopped swimming and walked through the waves. She could see Hannah standing knee deep in the water before her, her human legs returned. Cindy knew she had to pretend that Hannah wasn't there as she was approaching the public, visible and beautiful. People would be sure to see her fast, and she had to make sure she did not slip up. But as Hannah stood there watching her step out of the ocean, her perfect naked body glowing with her own magical powers, she found it difficult to focus on anything else.

"How about this?" Hannah said, reading her thoughts. Hannah flicked her hands at her own chest, and a white button down T-shirt appeared over her large breasts. No buttons were done, and her pussy was still in plain sight. Hannah was trying to cover up, but Hannah nor Cindy really wanted her to.

"So what are we going to do now?" Cindy asked.

"Shh." Hannah said back. "You don't want to look like a crazy person talking to yourself, do you?" Hannah walked past Cindy, and Cindy followed. The two girls walked side by side along the beach, one visible to the world, one not. One in a tiny white bikini with immense cleavage and a gorgeous figure, one glowing soft white light and wearing nothing more than a button down T-shirt that was left open so that anyone that could see, would see.

"I want you to pick your mate for this afternoon." Hannah told Cindy. "I want you to basically give yourself to anyone you want. I want you to forget about everything; commitment, protection, everything. To girls like us, those don't matter. Remember we can do anything and be anything to anyone. You may not be able to do nearly the amount of things that I can, but I want you to use what you know about the world around you now, and exploit it."

Cindy spotted a large young surfer coming to shore down the beach. He was very well built and very handsome. He quickly spotted Cindy as well, and only Cindy. He watched this perfect girl walking down the empty beach towards him.

"You're basically saying you want me to be a slut." Cindy thought so Hannah could hear as they got closer and closer to the most eligible person on the beach.

"Why not?" Hannah answered. "I probably have a different partner for each day of the week. We only get what we want from our sexual partners. No disease. No risk of pregnancy. We only get pleasure. I'll protect you from those things for now, but in time you will learn."

Cindy loved that idea. She was going to give this guy the experience of his life. She was that hot, that perfect, and that horny for his stiff cock. She didn't care who he was or who he was with or anything about that. She had the ability, magic or not, to get him to have sex with her right now. All she had to do was be the sluttiest she could be.

"Now you're thinking." Hannah answered her thoughts as she laid herself down in the sand, letting her shirt open and her breasts soak up the sun. "Just think of the worst porno you can. It'll be funny."

"Hey!" Cindy shouted out to the surfer. He turned and was happy yet shocked to see that this beauty was calling out to him.

"Yeah?" he said. He grabbed his surf board and started to walk towards Cindy, unaware of the magical being she was. All he cared about was that she called out to him, and that she was hot.

"I wanna tell you something." Cindy said as he got within talking range.

"Yeah?"

"I want your cock."

The surfer was taken off guard. He watched as Cindy rubbed her own hands down her sides, pressing her large breasts together to improve her cleavage even more. She moved her hands between her legs and decided to let it all out.

"I need you to fuck me ... please!" Cindy moaned.

"Um ..." The surfer couldn't talk. He didn't know what to say to such an offer. Obviously he wanted to say yes, but he didn't even know how at this point. The sight of Cindy in front of him was too much to take in and was leaving him speechless.

Cindy pulled her top open, allowing her breasts to fall out. She then pushed them together and tried to show him that this was no joke. She played with her own body in front of him, and she watched as his cock underneath his wetsuit began to push forward. That was what she wanted. She ran her hands down her sides again, only this time she slid the sides of her bikini bottoms off, allowing him to see her neatly shaven pussy. She needed him to know that she really did want him to fuck her. She need him to know this wasn't a joke, a prank, or a dream.

"You may want to get off the beach if you are going to get naked right here." Hannah told her as she was still lying invisible in the sand. Cindy knew Hannah was right. She slid her hand outside her pussy, and pressed one finger inside herself, showing him how horny she was.

"Please fuck me." she told him again.

"Okay." he responded.

Hannah laughed loudly. "Good answer!"

Cindy pulled her bottoms back up, and grabbed onto his hand. She dragged him off the beach and towards a large patch of trees secluded from sight. He dropped his surf board in the sand, and let Cindy pull him along, her large breasts bouncing freely.

Cindy pulled the surfer into the secluded area, and quickly got on her knees. He unzipped the back of his wetsuit, and as soon as it was loose, Cindy pulled it down his body, revealing his board shorts underneath. Cindy wasted little time, and pulled his shorts off too, revealing his hard cock. Cindy quickly pulled his cock into her mouth, and began to suck hard. The surfer moaned as Cindy pleased him.

There was a flash of light just to the side of the sexual act, and Cindy saw Hannah appear next to them, still in nothing more than her shirt, still slightly transparent and invisible to the surfer.

"I ... I don't have a condom." the surfer said.

"I don't think she cares." Hannah answered even though she knew he couldn't hear her.

Cindy was done prepping his cock for her pussy, and shoved him backwards. He got the hint, and rested on his back on the ground. Cindy pulled her bottoms off once more, and straddled his cock. She eased herself downward, letting him penetrate her deep.

"Oh yes!" Cindy cried out. His hands wrapped around her ass as she started to ride him furiously. There was another quick flash of light in front of Cindy and Hannah teleported again to get a better view. Hannah had her own hand outside her pussy as she watched her friend get fucked by a stranger. Cindy's breasts bounced up and down at the delight of the surfer's cock. She was getting so wet so fast. The surfer thrust upward into Cindy's pussy, filling her as best he could.

But Cindy wanted more. His cock wasn't enough. Hannah quickly picked up on this and wanted to help her friend get off.

"He's not cutting it for you, baby?" Hannah asked.

"He's okay." Cindy thought.

Hannah focused her magic, and Cindy could feel his cock grow inside her. It became thicker and harder and penetrated her deeper and deeper than it had before.

"Oh fuck!" Cindy screamed.

"Is that better?" Hannah asked having given the surfer a bit of an enhancement.

"Yes! Yes!" Cindy screamed aloud.

Cindy pushed down on the surfer as hard as she could. She turned around so that her back was to him now, and rode him backwards. The surfer ran his hands down her sexy back, and latched tightly onto her perfect ass. Cindy grabbed her own breasts as she bounced up and down faster and faster on his cock. She fell forward off of his cock and onto her hands and knees, gasping for air.

Again, Hannah teleported in front of Cindy, fixing her view of the situation.

"Tired?" Hannah asked.

"A little." she answered allowed.

Suddenly she felt the surfer's large cock penetrate her from behind once more. Behind her, the surfer had climbed up to continue to fuck this goddess. Hannah stepped close to the action, and sat directly in front of Cindy. She looked at her closely as she bounced back and forth from each thrust of the surfer behind her. He fucked her harder and harder, unaware that there was a conversation going on between an invisible angel and his bikini babe's thoughts.

"You've had a busy day. It's no wonder you're so exhausted." Hannah told Cindy. Cindy pushed back against the surfer's cock as she got closer and closer to cumming. Cindy wasn't sure what would happen first; she would cum or she would simply collapse. "Here, let me help."

Hannah leaned in close and kissed Cindy gently on the lips so that the surfer wouldn't notice. With her kiss, she passed on her magic once more. Instantly, Cindy was healed. She felt energy flow through her, pains and muscle aches disappeared. Even more sore vagina felt so good again.

Hannah smiled as Cindy pulled herself up off her hands and knees, and leaned back against the surfer. She felt alive again, and she knew that if this guy continued to fuck her with his new cock like he was, she would cum all over it.

"I'm going to cum!" the surfer shouted to her.

"Yes! Me too!" Cindy shouted back.

He soon filled her up with his cum, and she came at the same moment. He thrusted deep inside her, letting his cum flow deep. Cindy loved the sensation, something she didn't get from sex with Hannah. The surfer fell backwards, and his cock fell out of Cindy. Cindy too fell on her back, and spread her soaked pussy wide.

It was at this moment that Cindy realized that Hannah was even more kinky than she was magical. As Cindy lie on her back, full of both the surfer's and her own cum, she watched as Hannah crawled forward and began to suck on her pussy, licking up their sex. Cindy tried to hold her composer as she knew she wasn't supposed to let the surfer know Hannah even existed.

And so the surfer, unaware that Cindy was being orally pleased, picked himself up off the dirt, and looked down at Cindy.

"So ... can I call you sometime?" He asked.

Cindy knew this wasn't possible. She needed a lie. She needed to say something that would make it so that this guy would not want her number. As Hannah continued to gently clean her pussy, she got the perfect lie.

"I can't." she said. "I wouldn't want my husband to find out."

The surfer realized what had happened. He didn't want him to find out either, whoever he was.

"Oh. Okay." the surfer then climbed to his feet, and knew he needed to leave as soon as possible. The sex was amazing, but he couldn't stay any longer. Hannah rose from Cindy's pussy, and watched the surfer put his clothes back on, and head back to the beach.

"That was quick thinking." Hannah said, licking her lips.

"Oh my god. That was hot." Cindy said with a large smile on her face. Hannah climbed over Cindy's body so that she could lay on top of her friend.

"Which part? The sex or me watching?" Hannah asked.

"Mmmm. Neither." Cindy answered. She kissed Hannah's wet lips and smiled. "The part where you licked me clean." She kissed Hannah again, and Hannah returned the kiss. This sexually satisfied naked girl continued to make out with this invisible beauty in the cover of the trees. Cindy ran her hands down Hannah's back, still blissing from the random sexual encounter. But Hannah wasn't done.

"I have one more thing to show you today. It is a secret place for us to make love. A place where no one else can go." Hannah whispered, and she climbed off of Cindy, and slowly made her way out of the secret love nest. She slowly stepped out from the bushes into the sand of the beach, opening her arms to the awaiting sun. As she stepped, she dropped off the loose white shirt she was already barely wearing, letting fall down into the sand beneath her.

Cindy, still naked, visible to the rest of the world, and throughly fucked, stepped out of the bushes as well and watched as her omnipotent friend embraced the sun's rays that poured from the sky. She wondered what Hannah meant by a secret place and was even more curious as to what magic powers Hannah was going to show her. She had spent an entire day now with Hannah, had sex with her, sex with strangers, and witnessed Hannah too having sex with strangers. What could possibly be next as the big climax?

As Hannah allowed her body to soak up the sun, Cindy realized something interesting about her naked friend. Each time Cindy saw Hannah completely naked, it was almost like the first time Hannah revealed her magic. It was also as if each time Hannah had used her magic to make subtle improvements to herself; a smaller waist, firmer or larger breasts, longer or shorter hair, longer legs, firmer thighs. Hannah seemed too fantastic for words.

Hannah finished her strut away from Cindy and turned back towards her, presenting her figure once more. Hannah then closed her eyes and pressed her breasts up and out towards the sky. CIndy watched in amazement as Hannah sprouted her large gorgeous angel wings once more. These two solid white wings unfolded from her back, and stretched out over the sands. They were larger and more glorious than they had ever been, seemingly because the only time Hannah had them was when they were restricted to the confides of her apartment. Now this angel had the room to let them stretch far and free.

"Come here, my lover." Hannah said to Cindy as she finished unfolding her wings. Hannah motioned for CIndy to come to her with her fingertips, but before Cindy could even comply with the request, she found her toes plucked off the ground, and her body floating over the sands toward Hannah. Hannah pulled the equally naked Cindy toward her with her thoughts, and eventually Cindy found herself resting in Hannah's open arms as if Hannah was carrying her across a threshold to a new place for them to play.

CIndy found warm comfort in Hannah's awaiting arms, and Hannah looked down at Cindy with a soft smile. Hannah breasts pressed against Cindy's body, and Cindy caressed them with her lose hand gently, for she longed for sex with Hannah as much as she longed to see where Hannah was taking her.

"Stay calm. You'll love this surprise." Hannah to Cindy, and Hannah looked up to the skies above them. WIth one soft flap of her wings, Hannah shot up into the sky like a rocket, cradling Cindy in her arms. Cindy immediately clung on tight to Hannah's body as she watched the beaches below her shrink as they moved far into the distance. Hannah continued to look to the heavens above, and continued to flap her wings. Each flap shot them faster and faster into the sky, higher and higher above the world below them.

Within just a few seconds, Hannah had brought CIndy well over a mile into the sky above the beach where they once were. As they approached the clouds above, Hannah slowed her flight and used her thoughts to float them among the clouds instead of her wings. Cindy looked around at the soft clouds around her. She looked down at the tiny world below. She was terrified of the heights that Hannah had taken her to, but she also knew that Hannah's magic would protect her. She tried to find comfort in that.

"Don't be scared." Hannah said, sensing Cindy's fears. "You are far safer than you think, you just have yet to realize it."

"What are we doing way up here?" Cindy asked, still clinging to Hannah's soft angelic body.

"Learning." Hannah answered. "Close your eyes." Cindy was scared, but did as she was instructed. She closed her eyes, and simply waited.

"Focus on simply staying where you are. Don't think about falling at all." Hannah told Cindy. She kept her eyes shut, and focused on staying in her safe reclined position in Hannah's arms. She wasn't sure what magic Hannah was trying to teach her, but she just went along with the lesson. Now that she couldn't see where she was anymore, she felt much more at peace. She didn't think of how Hannah had taken her high into the sky. She didn't think about falling. But more importantly, she didn't feel Hannah's hands holding her anymore.

"Open your eyes." Hannah said, this time from far away.

Cindy opened her eyes, and immediately saw her angelic friend simply sitting on a cloud about twenty feet away with her angel wings folded behind her. She was smiling, and looking back at Cindy. Cindy looked at herself, and realized she wasn't falling. She was floating above the clouds without Hannah holding her.

"What are you doing?" Cindy asked Hannah.

Hannah laughed. "Nothing."

Cindy took a few moments to realize what was happening.

"You mean I can ..."

"Fly?" Hannah finished. "Yes. You can now fly wherever you want."

Cindy was in awe. She could fly. She could float. She could levitate under her own thoughts. She thought about her body moving closer to hannah, and it did. She thought about lying on her back, and she was soon lounging in the clouds. She thought about doing flips and rolls and and she did. She straightened her legs beneath her, and lowered herself down toward a small cloud that was floating by. She imagined that the cloud was solid, and soon found herself walking on air. She walked directly towards Hannah, who was still sitting comfortably on a near by cloud with her wings tucked behind her.

"It's so easy!" Cindy exclaimed.

"Wait until you can move other things." Hannah told her.

"Like telekinesis, right? You've moved me around before." Cindy said.

"You're simply thinking about lifting things with your thoughts. Not about touching or causing movement. That's where the fun is."

"Like how?" Cindy asked.

Hannah was so tired of explaining things to Cindy. She knew it was better to show her. Hannah threw her hand out at Cindy and knocked her onto her back with her thoughts. Cindy landed on the cloud that now floated behind her, catching herself with her magic. Cindy kept herself from sinking into the cloud as was shocked to see Hannah suddenly become so aggressive.

Hannah motioned her outstretched hand in a new fashion, this time slowly moving two of her fingers around in a slow circular motion. Hannah focused her magic, and glared at Cindy's exposed pussy.

"Oh my god!" Cindy shouted, as she could feel those same two fingers in her pussy, fingering her and massaging her clit. Hannah extended her touch from her own body down inside Cindy who was lying on a cloud a good twenty feet below her. Hannah stopped making the motion with her hands, yet the feeling continued. Cindy arched her back and pressed her large breasts toward the sun as she felt hands inside her pussy as well as on her thighs, pulling her legs wide so she could be penetrated by Hannah's magic.

"Do you like how I fuck you?" Hannah asked. Hannah slowly lowered herself beside Cindy, and ran her hand down Cindy's stomach as she continued to fuck her with her mind.

"Oh ... god ... yes. How? How can you?" Cindy managed to utter as she was pummeled into the cloud.

"Get over it." Hannah laughed as she now looked down at Cindy's breasts. Cindy could feel fingers pinching her nipples despite the fact that Hannah's two hands were now simply folded in her lap as she sat in mid air. There were so many hands rubbing and touching Cindy that she didn't know how many people were really touching her. They were deep in her pussy, they were massaging her clit, they were pinching her nipples, they were caressing her ass and her thighs and her face.

"You need to realize that I can fuck you at any time. I could be half way around the world lounging on some beach playing with myself, and if I want you to feel a large stiff cock easing inside that tight pussy of yours, believe it will happen." Hannah told Cindy. Hannah closed her eyes and smiled, and as she did Cindy could tell that it was no longer a sensation of fingers inside her pussy, but a large cock, fucking her deep and hard.

"Oh shit!" Cindy screamed. She pushed down on the sensation as Hannah merely kept her eyes closed and focused her magic on fucking her friend harder and harder as she lounged in the air. Even with her eyes closed, Hannah watched as Cindy's hands wrapped around her own tits as they bounced up and down.