Magic Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah smiled and licked at the sky. Cindy could now too feel Hannah's tongue on her clit now, and that drover her over the edge. Hannah giggled and innocent giggle.

"Do you like that?" She asked.

Cindy nodded furiously, and reached out toward Hannah, grabbing onto her shoulder. Cindy yanked Hannah's angelic body from her floating position down on top of her. Hannah was shocked, and soon found her naked body on top of Cindy's; their huge breasts rubbing, there legs grinding, and their tongues suddenly dancing with each others.

"Fuck me harder!" Cindy screamed into Hannah's mouth. "Cum with me!"

"Then make me cum!" Hannah told her as Cindy was continually pummeled. Cindy nodded as they bounced, and closed her eyes. She thought of Hannah's tiny pussy spread open. She though of a huge cock fucking Hannah as she rested gently above her. She thought of Hannah being fully satisfied as she seemed to softly float just above her. She concentrated with all her thoughts.

Nothing happened.

"That's okay." Hannah whispered "I do this all the time." She didn't expect Cindy to learn that much magic that fast, and she slowly spread her legs and rubbed her body up and down Cindy's. Hannah closed her eyes and imagined a large cock sliding into her pussy, filling her completely. Soon her pussy spread open as she focused her thoughts on pleasuring herself as well as Cindy. Hannah moaned as she could feel her own magic started to penetrate her, gently gliding in and out of her already dripping pussy. As her magic filled her, she too started to slowly ride the invisible cock as Cindy watched from below.

"Faster... please!" Cindy cried out as she watched Hannah's smile grow and her angel wings flap behind her. Hannah was slowly bouncing up and down, syncing up with Cindy's own furiously bouncing body.

"Me or you?" Hannah asked as she opened her eyes and looked down at Cindy.

"Both!" Cindy cried back, and she lunged her breasts up against Hannah's, rubbing their nipples close together. Hannah arched her back and spread her wings out wide. She fucked herself, as well as Cindy, harder and faster. She imagined both of them being torn open by two large cocks, reaching new pleasurable depths inside them. Cindy screamed out as the pleasure and the pain of such a powerful force mixed together in ecstasy.

Hannah and Cindy screamed and moaned into the clouds around them, enjoying every second of their magical sex. Cindy watched as Hannah slowly seemed to float away from her. She paused her moans for a brief moment, and then screamed in pain and pleasure.

"What ... what are you doing?" Cindy asked as she wanted to hear how amazing her lover felt.

"I'm ... I'm ... fucking my ass too." Hannah said as she admitted her own dirty sexual habits.

"Yeah?" Cindy screamed back "Tell me. Tell me how it feels."

"It feels so good, baby. Oh god yes!" Hannah managed to utter back as she was fucking herself in both her pussy and her ass at the same time with her magic. Cindy watched this angel float above her, bending over to let both sensations penetrate her deeply. Her legs and her wings were spread wide, bouncing with each feeling that Hannah created for herself. Her breasts bounced in unison with each thrust of her own magic.

This sight drove Cindy over the edge.

"I'm cumming!" She screamed out.

"Yeah? Yeah? Uh hu? Do it. I want it." Hannah screamed back between breaths. She vanished from sight right before Cindy's eyes in a flash, and immediately reappeared with her face firmly centered around Cindy's pussy, ready to suck up her cum.

Cindy came and came hard into Hannah's awaiting mouth. She shook and spasmed as the orgasm took over her body. Hannah sucked and licked as she tasted Cindy's juices. Her wings lightly batted and Hannah smiled as she got the taste she wanted so bad. She dove her tongue deep inside, not wanting to let a single flavor escape her awaiting mouth.

"You taste so good!" Cindy hear Hannah say directly into her mind as she couldn't speak because her mouth was so intent on sucking up her cum.

Cindy was now lost in bliss. She could see down Hannah's back and saw that her ass cheeks were still slowly moving as Hannah's magic slowly eased in and out of her still. Hannah licked her lips, and slowly crawled up Cindy's sweaty naked body. Hannah lowered herself down and kissed Cindy gently on the lips, letting her taste her own cum. The taste only aroused Cindy more as Cindy couldn't help but lick Hannah's lips and pull her closer so their tongues could dance outside their mouths together. She looked up at the angel above her who had a gentle smile on her face.

"What about you?" Cindy asked, wanting to please her friend.

"It's okay. We've had a long day. You can get me next time, promise." Hannah said. She leaned and kissed Cindy once last time. She then rolled over her and rested herself down on the cloud. The two lovers looked at each other as they slowly sunk into the cloud as if it was a large bed. A thin layer of cloud slowly rolled over them like a blanket, and Cindy could feel her body slowly become more and more tired.

As her eyes became heavier and heavier, Hannah slowly leaned in closer, rolling Cindy over so she could spoon up behind her. With her large angel wings resting behind her, Hannah snuggled in close behind her lover, rubbing her hand up and down Cindy's side and kissing her shoulders. These two naked beauties slowly fell asleep in their bed made of clouds, levitating miles above the world below them.

Cindy awoke suddenly and abruptly. She was staring at her own ceiling once more. She blinked her eyes in rapid succession to regain her composer. All she remembered was moments earlier she was completely naked in a bed made of clouds with a goddess, snuggling after a very erotic round of lesbian sex.

Cindy remembered Hannah's body, and it enticed her yet again. She slowly ran her hands up her body and around her large breasts, remembering how Hannah constantly made her feel. She caressed her hands over her nipples and pinched them ever so slightly as she crossed her legs tightly, imaging Hannah's tongue there. Cindy rolled over onto her stomach on the bed and prepared herself for self satisfaction as Hannah had increased her sex drive to such levels that she couldn't bare it.

But as Cindy rolled over, she realized something extraordinary; she wasn't in bed. She was actually floating about three feet above her bed, completely naked. She had somehow fallen asleep in mid air, and stayed that way.

Cindy looked down at her disheveled bed below her, and giggled as she remembered her new magic. She decided that masturbation was going to have to wait for now, as she wanted to see what delights she could discover from being weightless. She looked to the window and soared over to it. She pressed her hands up against the glass, and looked outside.

In less than twenty four hours, Cindy had realized she was no longer just a single bi-curious girl living alone in the big city. She had been water. She had been invisible. She had flown in the clouds. She had walked through walls. She had seduced and instantly had sex with a total stranger without any worry of repercussions of any kind.

And now, as her toes floated behind her under her own magical abilities, as her hands and her large breasts pressed up against the glass of her window, she was looking at the world in a whole new way. She looked out over the city and realized that there soon would be no limitations as to where she could go and what she could do.

Cindy looked up at the sky, still levitating in her own room under her own magic, and wondered when Hannah would come back to her. She wondered when she would continue to show her the new world she would soon be a part of.