Magic Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't say anything." Hannah said as she walked towards Cindy. Hannah reached up and slid her bra straps off, and slowly pulled the tops of her bra down over her huge breasts. She started to massage her breasts, trying to entice Cindy.

"Just get over here and suck on my tits like I know you want to!" Hannah demanded. Cindy instantly kicked off the ground with her magic, and face-planted her face into Hannah's giant breasts. Hannah wrapped her hand around Cindy's head as she licked her breasts and sucked on her nipples.

"Yes." Hannah moaned. "I want you to fuck me as you want to fuck her! Take me! Take control!" Hannah exclaimed.

Cindy wrapped her hands around Hannah's breasts, and sucked and licked with all the passion and desire she could. She longed to have that girl in the lingerie store, and now thanks to Hannah's magic, that girl was in her arms waiting to be fucked. Cindy spun Hannah around, and wrapped her hands around her body and cupped her bare breasts. She forced Hannah to turn to the side so she could stick her tongue down Hannah's throat. Cindy thrusted her hips into Hannah's butt, and pinched and pulled at Hannah's breasts with her hands. Cindy rubbed her hands down Hannah's firm sides and waist, and started to kiss Hannah's neck.

"More!" Hannah exclaimed. "Don't be gentle with me!"

Cindy was unsure of what Hannah was telling her, and spun her around to face her. Suddenly Hannah slapped Cindy in the face, and looked at her angrily. Cindy was taken back for a second, as she always thought that Hannah was a very romantic girl. But she soon realized that she wasn't supposed to be having sex with Hannah. She was supposed to be having sex with the employee of the store, and Hannah wanted Cindy to be rough. Hannah wanted Cindy not to make love or even have sex. She wanted Cindy to fuck her.

"You have no idea what I can do to you, do you?" Cindy said. Hannah smiled, as she knew Cindy was playing too now. "I have magic." Cindy said, and she shoved Hannah backwards onto the bed. Hannah bounced on the mattress, and looked back at Cindy awaiting her desires. Cindy concentrated her magic, and rose up above the foot of the bed, floating over Hannah.

"What ... what are you going to do to me?" Hannah asked, looking back at her and trying to pretend to be terrified yet still playing along.

"I'm going to fuck you." Cindy said as she floated herself towards Hannah. As she floated, she placed her hands on the tiny straps of Hannah's thong, and slid her panties down her legs, exposing her shaven and awaiting pussy. At the sight of Hannah's pussy, Cindy let her body slowly fall on her, kissing her passionately. Hannah kissed back, and placed her hands on Cindy's face. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Cindy thrusted her knee towards Hannah's pussy so she could grind against it. She started to rub against Cindy's knee but then Hannah started to talk directly into Cindy's mind as they kissed.

"I want you to finger me." Hannah told her, trying to get her to hurry up. But Cindy stopped kissing Hannah, and looked her directly in the eyes.

"But that's not how I would fuck you." Cindy said. Cindy placed her desires in the front of her mind so there was no way that Hannah could not know what she was thinking. Hannah could read Cindy's thoughts as if Cindy was shouting them to her, and she smiled. Hannah pushed Cindy backwards so Cindy was on her knees on the bed. Hannah leaned forward with an outstretched hand and immediately started to rub Cindy's pussy with her hand. Cindy smiled, and spread her legs for Hannah's touch.

"Is this what you wanted to do to me? Rub your pussy?" Hannah asked, knowing that what she was doing was exactly what Cindy wanted. Soon she pulled her hand away from Cindy's pussy slowly, yet still made motions as if she was rubbing her pussy and massaging her clit. Soon Hannah gesture slowly changed to as if she was stroking a huge cock. Cindy could feel Hannah's hands as if they were still around her pussy, yet Hannah was imagining something else. Light seemed to whisp around Hannah's stroking hand, and the light came together in a flash inside Hannah's hand.

Cindy looked down in pleasure as Hannah had created a large strap-on dildo that Cindy was now wearing. Hannah continued to stroke it as it was attached to Cindy. Cindy could feel Hannah's magic touch flow up through the dildo and into her pussy.

"What are you going to do with that?" Hannah asked, smiling, and still trying to role play. Cindy took one look at Hannah who sat before her, and shoved her backwards onto the bed once more. Hannah bounced on the bed on her back, and she quickly spread her legs spread wide awaiting Cindy. She leapt on top of Hannah, and looked into her awaiting eyes.

"I'm going to use it to fuck your brains out!" Cindy exclaimed, and she glided the strap on into Hannah's wet pussy.

Cindy thrusted hard and Hannah moaned out as the huge dildo filled her pussy. Back and forth, harder and harder, Cindy pounded Hannah into the large bed that she created specifically to get fucked on. Cindy looked down at Hannah, looked into her wide eyes and her wide mouth. Cindy watched as Hannah was surprised by how hard she was being fucked. Cindy watched as Hannah's massive breasts bounced with every thrust of her thighs.

Cindy wanted to fuck Hannah deeper. She grabbed onto Hannah's legs, and pulled them back. Hannah quickly became more flexible for Cindy with her magic, and Cindy pushed her legs far back so that her pussy could be spread wide. As Hannah's pussy got wetter, she used her magic to make the dildo grow inside her much like a real cock.

"Do you like how I fuck you?" Cindy asked.

"Yes!" Hannah screamed out. "Harder!" Cindy did as she was told, and fucked Hannah harder. She thrusted the dildo as hard as she could into Hannah's soaking wet pussy. Hannah started to lose control of her powers, and her body slowly changed from solid to transparent and back again. She tried to focus her magic, but Cindy was fucking her far to hard. Hannah's body bounced on the bed as Cindy laid into her with all her energy. Hannah reached out with her hand towards Cindy's breasts.

"I ... want ... I want those!" Hannah said in between the thrusting of Cindy's dildo. Cindy didn't know if Hannah was talking to her or talking to her magic, but with one final reach towards Cindy's breasts, her bra ripped off and flew into Hannah's awaiting hand as if she had pulled it off from afar. Cindy's breasts bounced out, free from their constraints. The sight of Cindy's perfect breasts put Hannah over the edge, and she came harder than she had ever cum before.

"Oh Cindy!" Hannah screamed out, and she arched her back hard, pressing her breasts into the air. Her body faded, lost focus, and glowed brightly as she came all over Cindy's dildo. Finally, she collapsed onto the bed, panting and smiling as she blissed. Cindy slowly pulled the dildo from her exhausted friend, and looked down at Hannah's soaked pussy. As if by instinct, she lowered herself down so that she could suck up Hannah's cum. She slowly licked and sucked at Hannah's pussy, and her tongue only extended Hannah's moment of bliss.

"Mm, Oh yes ..." Hannah moaned at Cindy. "Suck up my juices, please."

As Cindy sucked, she could feel Hannah's magic flowing through her. She could feel the red sting on her face from Hannah's slap disappear and heal instantly. She could feel her toes tingle, and her body get lighter and lighter. Cindy lifted her lips from Hannah's pussy, and looked up at her friend.

"You try now." Cindy said, and she sat up and stroked the strap on that was still attached to her. Hannah looked at the strap on, still soaked in her own juices. She climbed on all fours, and gently placed the dildo in her own mouth, tasting her own cum. She opened her throat wide, and plunged the dildo deep down her throat, as far as it could go. Cindy smiled as she dominated Hannah. She loved being in control of such a powerful girl as Hannah. Hannah pulled the dildo out of her mouth, and licked it up and down.

Cindy gently grabbed onto Hannah's cheek, and pulled it away from the dildo. She gently pushed Hannah back onto her back, and fell with her onto the bed and slowly kissed her lips. With their mouths both wet from Hannah's cum, they looked deep in each others eyes between kisses, and held each other on the bed. Cindy slid the dildo into Hannah's pussy one last time, and Hannah arched her back as she felt it climb back inside her. As her back arched, her hair shortened and her face changed to the face to the face that Cindy was used to seeing on her friend. Cindy smiled as she saw her, and went back to kissing her magic friend. She slowly eased the dildo in and out of her friend as they caressed each others bodies.

"I think it's your turn." Hannah said as Cindy kissed down her face. Suddenly the strap on faded to nothing.

"No..." Cindy moaned. She wanted to continue to penetrate her friend. She wanted to continue to kiss and touch her. She longed for that strap on to still be on her body. With in an instant, it reappeared back on her waist and back inside Hannah. Hannah gasped as she felt the large stiff dildo penetrate her with a powerful force.

"Oh Cindy!" Hannah screamed out in ecstasy. "What did you do?" Cindy was unaware that it was her magic that allowed her to continue. Her motions got faster as she continued to fuck Hannah on the bed.

"What ... don't you want this?" She said as she climbed completely on top of Hannah once more, spreading her legs out to accept the dildo. Cindy lowered herself so that her breasts could fall within range of Hannah's lips. Hannah began to suck on Cindy nipples as she spread her legs wider for Cindy's dildo.

"I want this so fucking bad! Fuck me harder!" Hannah screamed as she took Cindy's breasts out of her mouth. "I just ... didn't think you'd learn ... so fast." Hannah was having a hard time talking as Cindy's speed and intensity increased. "Unleash your magic! Please!!!" Hannah screamed, and her head flew back against the pillows. Hannah was so turned on that she was again losing control of her magic. Her body seemed to sink into the bed, falling through it as if it didn't even exist. Hannah tried to regain her thoughts, and she floated back up through the bed. She continued to float higher and higher, bringing Cindy with her.

"Higher!" Cindy begged, and Hannah lifted them both up above the bed. Hannah used her magic to push her own body against Cindy's strap-on as they floated higher and higher above the bed, still fucking intensely.

Cindy took one look at Hannah's bra, still harnessing her epic breasts, and she demanded that it come off. As she fucked Hannah, she tried to reach for her bra, but she was concentrating more on fucking her friend. She reached one last time, and this time the bra straps ripped off and the bra flew into her awaiting hand.

Cindy was in shock of what had happened. All she could think was that she had done that. She had pulled off Hannah's bra with her thoughts. For a moment she forgot that she was fucking her friend, and she quickly tossed the bra aside and came back to her senses. Cindy's hands then dove at Hannah's perfect breasts and began roaming all over them.

Her breasts were so large and soft. The fact that there were so large, and by conventional terms 'real', only made Cindy squeeze and pinch harder. As Hannah felt those hands squeezing her breasts and pinching nipples, she could no longer take it and was overcome by an fantastic orgasm. Her powers took over her body, and she simply exploded into white twinkling dust. At that same moment, Cindy fell from her flight, crashing and bouncing onto the bed. Cindy was alone and watched as all the floating dust that was left of Hannah seemed to flow about the air in magical currents. Then, as quickly as she vanished, all the dust flowed together as Hannah pulled herself back into one piece. Hannah simply laid on the bed next to Cindy, completely naked and lost in orgasmic bliss.

"Wow ..." Hannah panted out between breaths. "You learn quickly!" Hannah pulled her naked body up and climbed down Cindy's body. She placed her wet dildo in her mouth, tasting her own juices. She bobbed her head up and down, and licked the dildo all over. "I can't believe you created this tasty little toy." Hannah said, pulling the strap on out of her mouth. "I tried to take it away, but you brought it back. It was so amazingly hot." Hannah continued to stroke and suck on the dildo as Cindy looked away, realizing that she did create it, and that she did lift Hannah's bra off her body with her thoughts. She wondered what else she could do.

"Let's find out." Hannah said, reading Cindy's thoughts. Hannah vanished from sight and immediately reappeared across the room, still completely naked. "Lift me." Hannah said, presenting her body.

Cindy thought of Hannah floating. She thought of her toes lifting up off the ground. She thought of her resting softly in the air before her. She concentrated harder, trying to pick up her naked friend with her thoughts.

Hannah still stood, disappointed.

"It takes practice." Hannah told her. "How about you dress me?"

Cindy looked at Hannah's body, and as much as she didn't want to cover it up, she did want to see what else she could do. She looked over at the bra that she had taken off of Hannah and tossed aside. She then looked back at Hannah and imagined it on her body once more. Within seconds the bra materialized back on Hannah, covering her breasts.

Hannah giggled.

"Create more!" Hannah laughed. Delighted with her magic, Cindy imagined Hannah wearing the matching stockings and panties she had worn before, and they too appeared on Hannah's body. Hannah looked as her clothes were back on, and came up with another test.

"This is a long shot, but can you take yourself back onto the floor of the lingerie store?" Hannah asked, wondering of Cindy could teleport her body. Cindy thought about herself back on the floor of the clothing store, but she didn't budge.

"Eh. I didn't think so." Hannah said. She whisked her had at Cindy and her body vanished from sight in an instant, leaving behind a faint white glow.

In an equally powerful glow, Cindy appeared back on the floor of the clothing store once more, only this time all she was wearing only her tiny black and pink panties and her pink stockings. Her large breasts and her perfect figure were exposed to the public. She was not used to having her body moving so fast through time and space.

Hannah's head popped out from a mirror on the wall, and she saw Cindy's near-naked figure standing in the middle of the store. She smiled, and continued to float through the mirror, still wearing the red lingerie that Cindy had given her.

"Don't worry, they can't see you, touch you, or hear you." Hannah said as she floated above Cindy, still partially submerged with the wall. Cindy relaxed, and uncovered herself, allowing her bare breasts to be visible to anyone who actually could see her. "Using your new powers to create and change things, I want you to toy with your crush." Hannah said. "Just don't do anything too fantastic. Do something subtle."

Cindy turned, and saw the gorgeous brunette that Hannah had previously imitated simply standing, not helping any customer. Cindy gazed up and down her body; up her long legs, around her tight butt, around her tiny waist, and through her sheer shirt at her large breasts. She loved that Hannah changed herself to mimic this girl for her, but she did long for the real thing.

"What can I do to her?" Cindy asked Hannah.

"Honestly, I'm not really sure. Try her clothes first."

Cindy closed her eyes thought of the shirt shrinking, getting smaller, getting tighter around the girl's body. She thought of it hiking up so that she could see her mid-rift. The girl merely stood there with no idea what type of magic was being cast upon her. Cindy concentrated harder, and held out her hand to focus her thoughts on the girl. She opened her eyes, and watched as the girl's shirt did exactly that she was thinking. It subtly seemed to inch its way up her sides, but not so much that the girl even noticed.

Cindy moved her thoughts to the girl's skirt, and decide to do the same. She held her hand out again, and with less concentration that before she was able to make the shirt shorter millimeter by millimeter. Her legs continued to be exposed more and more not only to Cindy and Hannah, but to the entire store.

"Concentrate and listen. Can you see what she is thinking?" Hannah asked Cindy. Cindy didn't know how to read thoughts, but she tried to see if she could hear what the girl was thinking. She concentrated on her, trying to ignore her throughly exposed body.

Nothing. Not a peep.

"No. I don't think so." Cindy said.

Hannah floated down from the wall, and landed next to Cindy. Hannah spun Cindy around, and looked deep into her eyes. She brought Cindy in close to her, almost with in range of kissing her. People continued to shop around them and pass through them as if they didn't exist, unaware that these two magical sexy bodies where in a deep embrace in the middle of the store.

"Well, it seems you can now create and change objects." Hannah said. "Your telekinesis needs some work, but at least you got one fun thing you can add to the list of magic to play around with."

"So I can create like clothes and stuff?" Cindy asked.

"Probably clothes, toys, jewelry ..." Hannah told Cindy. Hannah held out her hand and an apple appeared instantly. "Food." she said as she took hold of the apple and took a bite. "That's one of my favorites." She tossed the rest of the apple away and it vanished. She then walked back up to Cindy, and placed her arms over her shoulders so she could get Cindy's complete attention.

"With a few more lessons from me, and you'll be able to create more advanced things other than just inanimate objects." Hannah instructed Cindy.

"Like what?" Cindy asked.

"Like me." a voice said, and Cindy looked over and saw the beautiful brunette employee staring right back at her and Hannah. Hannah smiled and Cindy watched as the brunette walked towards them both with an extremely sexy walk, her long legs stretching out and her panties visible as her shrunken skirt could no longer hide it. As she arrived to Cindy, she looked deep into her eyes.

"You wanted to see these?" she asked. She then looked down at her button up T-shirt. Cindy watched in amazement as she rose her hands and slowly undid the top buttons, slowly working her way down until all the buttons were undone and Cindy could see her bra and the large cleavage she was hiding. The brunette arched her back and tossed her hair about with her hands, letting Cindy take in the visual that was her perfect body.

"Hannah created me for you. She calls me Erica. She also created all the people in this store that you saw me talking to." The brunette looked at Hannah and smiled. "She's far more powerful than she leads on to."

"You created her?" Cindy asked.

"...Yes..." Hannah giggled. "She's definitely one of my favorites too. You don't think that my ability to create life is limited to just flowers, do you?"

Hannah looked to the brunette and nodded, giving her magic commands. Erica smiled back at Hannah, and then dropped her shirt behind her and immediately slid out of her tiny skirt. Cindy was in shock as this girl continued to strip right in front of her. She was in awe of her body as she watched Erica remove her bra and let her breasts fall out in front of her.

"Your turn." Erica said, and she lowered herself down and tugged at Cindy's thong, revealing her shaven pussy and her tight ass. Cindy looked at Hannah, and Hannah simply smiled, watching her friend get what she desired. Cindy leaned against Erica, pushing her against a table in the store, pressing her own breasts against Erica's. She moaned as she felt Cindy's body, and then stepped in and kissed Cindy passionately on the mouth. Cindy welcomed her kiss and soon found herself in heaven as the girl she had been drooling over really was hers. Cindy pushed Erica backwards and then lifted her up on top of the table in the store.