Magic Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cindy and Erica kissed each other furiously on the table in the middle of the clothing store. Hannah walked around them, watching these two perfect bodies on top of each other. Hannah caressed Cindy's back gently with her hand, and Cindy looked back up at Hannah. Cindy longed to see her naked once more. As much as she wanted this brunette girl, she wanted Hannah always.

All of Hannah's clothes vanished in an instant as soon as Cindy's thoughts of her being naked arrived. Hannah looked down in shock at her exposed body. Cindy roamed down Erica's body and Hannah slowly roamed towards the two girls as Erica tugged on her arm. Hannah leaned down and began slowly kissing her creation as Cindy found her way down to Erica's white panties.

Cindy was eager to get beyond those panties. Cindy wanted them all to be naked. She wanted them all naked and fucking in the middle of this store. It was the ultimate feeling of exhibitionism, only without getting caught. Erica's panties disappeared from her body, and the remaining stockings on Cindy's legs vanished due to Cindy's magic, and soon all three girls were naked and intertwined in glorious sex. Cindy placed her tongue directly into Erica's pussy, and licked and sucked to much enjoyment. Erica and Hannah both seemed to moan in pleasure. Hannah started to rub her exposed clit and kiss Erica even faster.

"I can feel your tongue, too!" Hannah screamed out. That only made Cindy move faster. "Use this, please!" Hannah waved her hand down at Cindy and suddenly a black dildo appeared floating on front of Cindy. She pulled her mouth away from Erica's pussy, and grabbed hold of the dildo. She slid it slowly into Erica's wet pussy and looked up as Hannah and Erica moaned into each other's mouths as they shared the sensation. Hannah's feet floated up off the ground at the sensation. She floated away from Erica, feeling Cindy pull the dildo in and out of Erica's pussy. Cindy let the dildo go, and focused on pulling it in and out. She watched in amazement as the dildo continued to fuck Erica without her even touching the dildo. Her magic now controlled it, and her magic extended further as she too floated up off the ground. She focused her thoughts on controlling the dildo with her mind, and focused her tongue on licking Erica perfect breasts.

Hannah floated above Erica and Cindy, feeling every touch that Cindy gave to Erica. She floated down and placed her hands on Erica's thighs, watching Cindy control the dildo that was in her creation. Hannah focused her magic as she touched Erica, and Cindy could feel Hannah's magic flow up through Erica's body through her tongue that was licking Erica's breasts.

Cindy's feet lifted off the ground as the rush of Hannah's magic overpowered her. She could no longer contain her thoughts and it felt as though gravity had just left the room. It felt so warm, so electric.

Erica screamed out in pleasure as the combination of Cindy's tongue, the dildo, and Hannah's touch drove her over the edge. She screamed so loud that some people in the store who couldn't see these three girls fucking in the middle of the store suddenly could hear them for just a brief second. As Hannah realized that Erica was cumming, she pulled the dildo from her pussy with her thoughts and tossed it across the room. Hannah then dove face first to taste Erica's cum.

"Cum in my mouth!" Hannah yelled to her, and she opened her mouth and started to lick Erica's clit. Cindy watched as Hannah sucked and sucked on Erica's clit, and Erica simply placed her hand on her creator's head, and held her there.

"Suck it up, baby! I know that's why you want me here." Erica told Hannah as she smiled. Cindy left Erica's breast, and floated herself down to join Hannah. She pushed her friend aside, and licked Erica's clit as well. Hannah smiled as her friend tasted Erica's cum as well. Cindy couldn't help but massage her own pussy as she sucked on Erica's. Cindy then turned to Hannah's lips, and licked and kissed them as well. Hannah and Cindy kissed each other's faces, sucked every drop of Erica's cum that they could get. Erica simply sat on the edge of the table, rubbing her soaked pussy and watching Hannah and Cindy kiss her cum off of each other as they floated in front of her. Hannah and Cindy then both turned to Erica, and Hannah smiled.

"It's sad that the people I create must always been controlled."

"But that's why you have me." Cindy said, and she turned Hannah back to face her.

"Exactly." Hannah said, and she lowered both Cindy and herself back down onto the floor. Erica sat up on the countertop, and Cindy and Hannah each eased up on either side of her. Hannah rubbed her hand down Erica's face, and gave her a sad look.

"Time to go, baby." Hannah told Erica.

"I know." Erica said. "But we'll play again soon, right?" Erica said as she eased her hand up Hannah's body. Cindy pressed up close against Erica, and started to caress the body of her new friend as she knew she wouldn't be able to touch her much longer.

"Soon, baby." Hannah said, and Hannah leaned in and kissed her creation. Erica kissed back, and Cindy watched as these two beautiful naked girls let their kiss linger. Erica pulled Hannah closer to her as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Erica's body started to glow slightly, and Cindy watched as Erica slowly faded from sight as Hannah returned her body to the confines of her thoughts.

Hannah took Cindy's hand, and led her lover through the clothing store. These two naked bodies strutted through the busy clothing store in their own private universe, hidden from everyone shopping for clothes. Hannah took Cindy near the window, and Hannah looked up into the sunny sky. Their perfect naked bodies were on display in the store window, if only the rest of the world could see.

"I have to go away for a while." Hannah said reluctantly. "You should practice your magic while I'm gone."

"Where are you going?" Cindy asked.

"I'll take you there someday. There are still some things you need to learn first and some other things you simply need to know." Hannah looked back towards the store. "You should probably go get some clothes on. Remember when I leave you'll be left to your own magic. You'll be visible to the rest of the world again, that is unless you plan on learning how to become invisible any time soon."

Cindy let go of Hannah's hand and walked back towards the center of the store. She looked over the garments on the countertop, realizing that all these expensive clothes could be on her body in a mere thought.

"I'll see you soon." Cindy heard Hannah say behind her. "I promise."

Cindy turned to her naked friend, and watched as a white mist surrounded Hannah. It seemed to flow from a countertop full of white lingerie, and rise up Hannah's body. It formed a white glowing robe around her thighs, and hugged her tiny waist. Hannah placed her hands over her large breasts and arched her back. Cindy watched as Hannah sprouted her large glorious angel wings once more, and floated up off the ground. Hannah's wings flapped, and she flew into the air and merged right through the brick wall. Cindy raced over to the window and watched her friend fly up into the air, high into the sky, slowly fading away as she got higher and higher.

With time running out before the rest of the store would see her standing naked, Cindy walked back towards the changing rooms. As she rounded the corner, she walked right through a real store employee. Her naked body passed right through the other girl, and the other girl continued to walk without skipping a beat. Realizing she still had the power to walk through people and things, Cindy turned to the wall next to her and ran right through it. She walked out of the other end of the wall into an empty changing room and was safe as she became visible again.

Now, with no where to be and limitless ideas, Cindy lifted herself up off the ground. She floated herself into the air, crossed her legs, and sat weightlessly in the middle of the small empty room. She smiled, closed her eyes, and searched her imagination of what to create for herself to wear the rest of the day.