Magic Girls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's one of us?" Cindy asked Hannah.

"Yes, Alexis and I have been having sex for a very very long time now."

The redhead opened her eyes again, and looked over her body as she floated there just inside the doorway. Alexis examined her new body. She brushed her hands over her large breasts. She ran her hands up through her hair, and smiled as her magic was successful. Cindy was in awe of this girl, much like she was when Hannah first revealed her magic to her long ago. She wore long black stockings the climbed her long legs. Her black thong hugged her waist tightly as the sheer material kept nothing hidden. She too was shaven like Hannah. Her black nighty that barely reached to her waist was just as sheer as her thong. It left her large D-cup breasts in plain view as these clothes were only meant to entice and quickly be removed. Her hair was ablaze in a fiery red with orange highlights. She was no longer a girl of nineteen years, but she had now aged to be closer to thirty. She was fuller, sexier, more mature, and much more engaging to the eyes.

"As you can see..." Hannah started as both her and Cindy gazed at the third magical girl in the room. "...you aren't the only girl I have shared my magic with."

Alexis started to float around her room, flicking her hands outward. As she did, small candles appeared floating in mid-air as well. They continued to float as Alexis stretched her magic through the room. The rest of the lights in the room went out as she continued to shoot her magic powers from her fingertips. She was obviously setting the mood for something. "Alexis is now very powerful. She can do so much. You can learn from her. Now wait here, I'll be right back."

"What?" Cindy asked, but before Hannah could explain, she vanished off the desk. Cindy turned to Alexis and watched as she landed over by her desk that Hannah had once sat upon. There was a calendar on the wall next to the desk, and Cindy noticed that today's date was circled quite a few times.

In a bring pink flash, Hannah reappeared kneeling on Alexis's bed behind Cindy. Cindy and Alexis both turned to the light, and saw Hannah sitting on the bed with her legs tucked back. She now wore a bring pink bra and matching panties with a sheer pink gown attached to her bra. Her cleaving was amazing and full spilling over the top of the bra. To Cindy's surprise, she no longer had angel wings attached to her back, but instead her entire body let out a bright pink glow. Hannah ran her hands through her blonde hair, which had also gotten a little longer.

"Hannah?!" Alexis shouted in excitement as she could now see her friend. Alexis rushed toward Hannah, and to Cindy's surprise, she passed right through her body as if she wasn't there. Cindy realized that she remained invisible to Alexis, and she was merely a spectator.

Alexis crawled onto the bed, and on top of Hannah, immediately kissing her wether Hannah wanted it or not. She ran her hands up Hannah's sides, touching her as much as she possibly could.

"I didn't sense that you were coming to see me tonight." Alexis told her. Suddenly Alexis's kiss and hands fell through Hannah's body as she turned into a fine mist once again. Hannah had vanished from Alexis's arms, and reformed herself sitting on the desk once again. Alexis was shocked that her friend escaped from her, and she awaited further instructions from her long time teacher.

"Slow down, honey. There will be plenty of time for that." Hannah said as Alexis. Cindy watched and still remained invisible to Alexis. "I just wanted to visit tonight because I wanted you to meet someone." Hannah said, and she pointed at Cindy, removing her cloak of magic. Alexis watched as to her eyes, Cindy suddenly appeared in the room in a light blue glow. Alexis was shocked to see Cindy in the room, but her shocked quickly became arousal as she looked over Cindy's excellent body. Alexis immediately used her own magic to look through Cindy's thoughts, desires, and her sexual preferences.

"Another girl like us?" Alexis asked Hannah as she reached out and graced her hand down Cindy's thighs. As Alexis touched them, it felt Alexis's magic race out of her hand; it warmed her entire body instantly. As the sensation took over Cindy, her mind raced, distracting her from the sexual sensations that Alexis was trying to give her.

"Stop thinking so much." Hannah told Cindy. Hannah sighed, and decided to reveal some more information to help make Cindy stop her rampant thoughts and focus on the evening before her.

"I met Alexis about seven hundred years ago." Hannah started. "It doesn't matter how, but I will tell you that I choose her because I knew she could learn my magic too. I choose to reveal myself to you for the same reason. About twenty years ago, Alexis wanted to return to try a lifetime of non-magic."

"So I turned myself into a six year old girl, and found my way into foster care." Alexis interrupted. "But I longed to continue my magic from time to time, so Hannah agreed to allow me to use my magic once a month. Because Hannah is far more powerful than you and I, her power can override ours."

Cindy was amazed at all this information. Alexis had returned to a normal life with the ability to live beyond it. She was merely testing out the experiences of a normal life again. This ability greatly interested Cindy as Alexis continued her story. "So once a month I escape my foster parents, return to my real body, and ... well, sometimes seek Hannah ... or maybe someone else."

"How do you escape so easily?"

Hannah laughed. "Alexis knows a lot of magic." Hannah told Cindy. "I brought you two together so that Alexis can help you with your magic." Hannah then looked to Alexis, and they locked eyes. There was silence. Alexis's face changed to an excited expression, and Hannah giggled. Cindy could tell that they were talking with their thoughts. She had no idea what plan they were putting together, but she knew that it would probably end up being a very intense three-some.

"So ... you want to see what I can do?" Alexis said seductively to Cindy. Alexis brushed her hands under Cindy's sheer robe and around her tight ass. "Hannah told me you can already fly. You can even create a few things, and you can turn into water. Those are all very impressive powers you have already." Alexis stood up next to Cindy, and turned her body so they faced each other. Hannah watched as Alexis took Cindy into her arms. "I'm going to enhance those powers of yours and help you teach yourself so much more." Alexis's toes lifted off the ground. She floated away from Cindy and Hannah and floated backwards towards her closet.

"Let's go to my parents' room. There won't be enough room in here for all of us." Alexis said, and her body floated right through the wall, disappearing from sight. Hannah turned to Cindy, and held out her hand. Cindy was confused. The room they were in was obviously big enough for all three of them.

"Let's just follow her. You'll see." Hannah told Cindy. Cindy took Hannah's hand, and Hannah floated down off the desk, and led her towards the wall that Alexis had just floated through. Cindy watched as Hannah sunk into the wall and she was quickly pulled through the wall as well. They arrived in a bathroom, and Hannah continued to walk through the walls, pulling Cindy behind her. Every dark room they stepped into lit up with a pink glow as Hannah's body continued to radiate light. As Cindy reached each wall before her, light would flash before her eyes, and she would find herself in the next room. It was as if there was never any walls to begin with.

Finally, after walking through many walls, they arrived at another bedroom. Cindy looked over and saw Alexis walk out from the wall as well, still wearing that sexy sheer black lingerie that did little to cover up her large breasts. Alexis walked over to her foster parents' bed, and sat down. Hannah let go of Cindy's hand, and sat down next to Alexis. Hannah eased up next to her, snuggling close.

"Hannah told me that she showed you she can create other people." Alexis started. "I actually showed Hannah a long time ago how I take it an extra step further."

"What is it?" Cindy asked, curious that it seemed as though Alexis had actually taught Hannah something.

"She didn't teach me." Hannah corrected Alexis as she realized what Cindy was thinking.

"But what is it? What can she do?" Cindy begged to know. Hannah and Alexis looked at each other, and Cindy knew they were talking in their own magical way again. She had no idea what they were saying to each other, but their smiles gave away their kinky intentions.

"Okay. Here it goes." Alexis bounced up from the bed, and stood before both Hannah and Cindy as if she was about to put on a show. "I have got a little faster at this." Alexis said with her eyes still closed. She held her right hand out slowly, and Cindy watched as her body started to glow red again. She smiled as the rest of the lights in the room seemed to dim. Hannah giggled, as she knew what was about to happen. Her body became slightly transparent as the glow increased. Cindy could feel the warmth of her magic radiating off of her, like she was standing too close to an open flame.

"All done!" Alexis announced. She quickly waved her hand toward the wall across the room. The red light that had once poured from her body now shot out of her hand in a small ball of fire. The fireball shot across the room and in a red explosion, another Alexis appeared across the room. She was wearing the same exact outfit that the original Alexis was wearing, and her body, her hair, everything about her was the same. Cindy's jaw dropped as Alexis cloned herself with her magic, creating a perfect match.

"I call her Lexi." Alexis said as she calmed her power. Lexi looked over her body that was just created, and then looked over at Alexis and smiled. "I copy myself to fool my foster parents ... "

"Among other things." Lexi finished, and she strutted over to Alexis and began to massage her back. Alexis fell back against Lexi's perfect body matching, and the Lexi and Alexis kissed slowly on the lips. The kiss became more passionate as the two twins enjoyed the sensation they gave themselves. Each kiss, each caress, each touch was doubled as they could not only feel how they were being touched, but how they were touching as well.

"She likes to think it's her specialty." Hannah told Cindy. Hannah wanted to prove to Cindy that she was indeed to more powerful girl, and she closed her eyes and pointed at Cindy. Cindy instantly felt hands behind her back and rubbing her shoulders. She looked at her shoulders and saw hands, and then looked further and saw Hannah standing behind her, rubbing her and caressing her. This Hannah was not wearing the same bright pink as the one lounging on the bed, but in fact wore nothing at all, her naked body pressing against Cindy's back.

"Call me Ann, and no, she didn't teach me." Ann whispered into Cindy's ear. Cindy looked back and saw Hannah still on the bed smiling, watching her clone Ann please Cindy. Cindy, Ann, and Hannah all looked over to Alexis and Lexi, and noticed that they were becoming more involved in each other than their company. Lexi had pulled down Alexis's top, and was sucking on her huge round breast. As they continued to please themselves, Alexis looked over to Cindy and quickly read her thoughts.

"So ... you like white lingerie, do you?" Alexis said as Lexi's hand moved down her own body. Alexis closed her eyes in ecstasy and focused once more. Cindy watched as Alexis drew her hand again, and it quickly began to glow, only this time in a white glow. In a flick of her wrist, the glow flew from her hand again and exploded across the room. In that wisp of light, Alexis created another copy of herself, only this one was sitting in a chair in front of Cindy. She wore a short white night gown was loosely draped over her voluptuous body. The new creation ran her hands up her long legs, pulling her white gown up revealing her thighs, but stopped just before she would reveal too much. The straps of the gown fell down her shoulders almost letting her large breasts fall out. Cindy wished that they would fall even farther, and tried to use her magic to pull the new Alexis's breasts out, but nothing happened.

"Hmm..." the new Alexis moaned. "She likes me." she said, as she too possessed all the powers of Alexis, and could read Cindy's erotic thoughts. "You can call me Ally." the clone in white said to Cindy. She slowly stood up from her chair, and as she did, her toes lifted up off the ground, revealing to Cindy that she had magic as well. Ally floated closer to Cindy, and Hannah and Ann both watched as Cindy stepped back to give her space.

"You long to see my big, full, tits, don't you?" Ally asked as she rubbed her hands over her large breasts. "You want me to take off those panties off of your body, and take your clit into my mouth, right?" Ally pointed down at Cindy's panties, and they well pulled down to her ankles by Ally's thoughts, revealing her shaven pussy. Ann smiled as Ally undressed Cindy with her magic, and Hannah lounged backwards on the bed, watching this amazing sexual show.

"How ... how do you have magic too?" Cindy asked. Ally looked back at her twins and giggled.

"She isn't sure which one of us are real, and which ones are clones." Ally said. All the other magical girls in the room laughed, and Ally turned back to Cindy. "If you are wondering which ones of us are real ... we all are."

Hannah sat up on the bed, and helped with the lesson. "That's what makes this magic so special. We can exist in many places at once." she told Cindy.

Ally floated down, and slowly eased in to kiss Cindy. The moment Ally and Cindy kissed, Cindy erupted in passion, and pulled Ally's mouth hard against her own. Their hands furiously pulled at each other's clothes, try to get there bodies touching. Ally kissed down Cindy's breasts, and pulled at her bra, releasing her large breasts from their confides. Ann was taken back as Cindy leapt from her clutches, and she watched as Cindy knocked Ally onto her back on the floor in front of her.

"Yes. I want this! I want you!" Cindy said as she enjoyed the version of Alexis that was specifically created for her. "Take me! Fuck me!" Cindy screamed out as she lost her composure.

Ally pulled Cindy momentarily off of her body as they lie on the carpet and looked deep into Cindy's eyes. She could see how badly Cindy wanted her. She could easily read how Cindy's thoughts demanded that Ally just take her in every kinky way that she could think up. Ally looked up at her teacher Hannah, who was now joined by her naked double Ann. The two blonde bombshells cuddled close on the bed, and caressed their matching bodies. Ann began to kiss down Hannah's neck, and Hannah looked down at Ally as Ally's thoughts floated from her mind.

"I want her to learn from you. Not me." Hannah answered, and she turned to Ann and began to kiss her on the lips. Suddenly, what was looking to be a night of a lesbian threesome had turned into six girls all with a partner thanks to the advanced magic that both Hannah and Alexis possessed.

Ann pushed Hannah backwards onto the large bed as they kissed, and she moved her bare body up and down Hannah's. As she did, Ann gently glided her hand over Hannah's body, floating it about a foot above her. As her hand passed over her, Hannah's pink lingerie faded to nothing, leaving her as naked as her clone. Ann then climbed on top of Hannah and rubbed their matching bodies together and letting their tongues dance in each other's mouths.

"It's been a while since I did this." Ann said to Hannah as she rubbed her breasts against her clone's.

"I know." Hannah answered. "Almost a week."

"I think I should just keep the numbers to two this time, and not five. That was a bit much." Ann giggled, and she dove in to kiss Hannah again.

In the meantime, Lexi found herself floating the air by control Alexis's thoughts. Alexis wanted nothing more than to place her head in between Lexi's thighs and suck on her clit. As her tongue met Lexi's pussy, both Alexis and Lexi could feel the sensation. This only caused both of them to moan, and float higher in the middle of the bedroom. Alexis was still on her knees before Lexi, but soon found her knees over a foot above the ground as they floated higher and higher as Alexis lost control of her powers. As Lexi floated higher, she was forced to place her hands against the ceiling to prevent them from floating right through it, holding her near naked body down. Alexis couldn't help herself to enough of Lexi's juices, and played with her clit with her tongue.

Ally rolled Cindy over on to her back on the floor, and quickly turned her bra into air with her magic. This now left Cindy naked except for her stockings and her sheer blue robe, and it was just the way Ally wanted her. She immediately began to suck and caress Cindy's perfect breasts furiously, and rub her own body against her. Cindy was in heaven, and pressed her body upward toward Ally's awaiting mouth. As Cindy looked up at the twins both floating in the air and engaged in lesbian sex. Ally took Cindy's nipple out of her mouth, and smiled.

"Changes what you thought of masturbation, doesn't it?" Ally asked. Cindy looked down at her redheaded lover, and nodded. Ally pulled away and rested on her back. Her white gown was draped so loosely on her body that it was pointless to even wear. Both her large breasts had fallen out, and her shaven pussy was was visible as she spread her legs before Cindy, letting Cindy gaze down upon her panty-less crotch.

"Why don't you lick my pussy?" Ally suggested, and she motioned for Cindy to climb between her legs. Cindy didn't need any more of an invitation, and she slowly crawled downward toward her pussy. Within seconds, Ally's head rolled backwards as Cindy began to lick and suck on her clit. This was what Ally wanted. As Cindy's tongue danced inside Ally's pussy, Lexi and Alexis couldn't help but stop their own sexual acts. They too could feel what Cindy's tongue could do. Lexi and Alexis floated above Cindy and Ally, and embraced in a deep hug.

"Let's ... oh ... let's get back together." Alexis moaned at Lexi as their floated in the air, their breasts pressed together and their legs wrapped around each other. Lexi caressed Alexis's fiery red hair, and nodded as Cindy's tongue magically climbed up her pussy.

"Yeah. Yeah. Ok." Lexi moaned back. The twins hugged tighter, pulling their bodies closer. As the began to kiss furiously, their bodies glowed once more. Then in a flash of light, they pulled themselves so close that they became one; just one near naked Alexis, floating in the air, enjoying Cindy's tongue from afar. Ally looked up at her twin still floating above her, and nodded as well. Like a beam of red light, Alexis shot down at Ally. Her light passed through Cindy, and merged with Ally.

Now there were four. Alexis, now completely naked as a result of all the merging, was on her back with Cindy's tongue inside her. Now with all her thoughts and focus together as one, she smiled and began to let her body go. She glowed her red glow again, and soon all the lights in the room flickered once more. Her magic leaked out of her body and out into the room, and Hannah and Ann both watched as the lamps next to the large bed lifted up off the dresser and slowly floated into the air. As Ann lay on top of Hannah's naked body, kissing slowly around her neck and breasts, they too soon found themselves lifted off the bed and into the air, but not by their own command. They didn't mind, and continued to rub their bodies against one another. They knew what was happening, and let it happen.

"Suck my cum!" Alexis demanded, and she let her magic flow through her body. Cindy felt her body float into the air as well, and she had to grab onto Alexis's waist just to keep her mouth on her pussy. Alexis's body began to radiate heat once more, but that didn't stop Cindy from staying close. She could feel the heat on her face and breasts, but she wanted Alexis to cum. She wanted Alexis to loose control.