Magic Girls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy took the dildo in her hand, and plunged it deep down her throat like a large cock. She sucked and sucked as Alexis's mouth climbed over her large breasts, down her tight stomach, and towards her pussy. Cindy placed her other hand on Alexis's head, pushing her down so she could now suck on her pussy. Alexis's sucked on Cindy's clit as she deep throated the dildo, prepping it for future use. Alexis tasted Cindy's magic juices, and licked them up as they came from her pussy.

"Please, use this!" Cindy cried out as she pulled the dildo from her mouth. As much as she loved Alexis's tongue, she longed to be fucked. Alexis glared up from Cindy's crotch, her mouth dripping slightly from Cindy's juices. She then quickly floated into the air above Cindy, and pulled the dildo from Cindy's hands with her thoughts. Cindy watched as Alexis piloted the dildo down beneath Cindy's legs, and gently rubbed it against her clit.

"Are you ready?" Alexis asked as she floated up near the ceiling, still controlling the dildo with her powerful telekinesis.

"Please! Fuck me!" Cindy cried out, and with a thought, Alexis plunged the double sided dildo into her pussy. She closed her eyes and slowly eased the dildo in and out with her thoughts, watching from above as Cindy moaned over and over again with each thrust. As Alexis continued to fuck her with her powers, Cindy started to levitate above the bed towards Alexis. Alexis too started to slowly lower herself, and aimed the other end of the dildo towards her own pussy. She put one leg over Cindy as she floated higher and higher, and let the dildo gently glide into her own pussy.

They had reached a magical perfection of lesbian sex; they were floating a few feet in the air above Alexis's bed fucking each other furiously with a double-sided dildo. Their pussies rubbed ferociously against each other, grinding in ecstasy. Alexis pulled Cindy harder and harder against her with her magic, their large breasts bouncing with each thrust.

"Fuck me harder!" Cindy screamed out.

Alexis did as she was told, and leaned forward, grinding as hard as she could, fucking Cindy deeper and deeper. She motioned with her hand for Cindy to spin in her mid air flight, and she was spun onto her stomach; on all fours in mid air with Alexis fucking her from behind.

"Like this, you slut?" Alexis yelled out.

"Yes! Fuck!" Cindy moaned out in pleasure. "Call me that again!"

"You like it how I fuck you, you little slut?"

"Hmm. Yes! More!"

Alexis dropped both her and Cindy onto the bed in a thud, and pounded Cindy from behind. Cindy tossed her hands up against the head of the bed and spread her legs wide for the dildo. Alexis eased the huge dildo in and out of Cindy's soaked pussy, letting her feel every indentation of the rubber toy. She let it glide up inside her slowly, and then would ferociously slam it deep, causing Cindy to scream loudly. Alexis smiled as she pleased her new friend.

Suddenly, Alexis felt a large dildo fill her ass from behind. To Cindy's surprise, she fell on top of Cindy's back as the thrust and insertion of the dildo overcame her. With both holes filled, she screamed in half pain and half pleasure. As Alexis screamed into Cindy's back, Cindy turned her head to see what had caused Alexis to fall, but saw nothing.

"Shit!" Alexis screamed again as she could feel every thrust into her asshole. "More!" she screamed.

Back in Alexis's foster parents' room, there was a lesbian orgy taking place. There was no longer just Hannah, Lexi, and Ally, but eight girls around the room, all in different posses. Hannah had pinned Alexis against the ceiling, reversing gravity so she could pin her tight against an unused potion of the room and suck on her massive breasts. Hannah was also on each side of Alexis on the bed, caressing her breasts with one set of hands while fingering her with the other. They each took turns kissing and nuzzling Alexis with various slow romantic gestures. Then there was Alexis on all fours on the carpet with Hannah easing a large strap on dildo in and out of her ass. She was fucking her hard and fucking her deep. Last but not least, there was Alexis floating against the wall all by herself with her own finger in her pussy and the other on her left breast, enjoying the view of the blondes and red heads all fucking and sucking each other; all sharing the views and the sensations. If there was any type of position that the two girls wanted, they didn't stop and switch, but merely created another version to add the position to the pleasure.

In Alexis's room, Alexis couldn't take the sensations anymore. She fell backwards onto her back on her own bed, and jerked and screamed in pleasure as the climax was multiplied five times over. Cindy, who was so close to cumming herself, turned and watched Alexis's amazing orgasm unfold. It was a scary and amazing sight to see as suddenly Alexis had an aura of fire covering her body. It wasn't burning her, but showing that her magic was completely out of control. The candles that once decorated the room melted as the heat pouring from Alexis's body was too much. The curtains caught on fire. The wood from her dresser and closet slowly became black and charred. Alexis's body gave one last jerk, and she exploded into flames, her body now nothing more than a small fireworks display in her own room. Cindy covered her eyes as Alexis vaporized in front of her. As the explosion ended, the room grew dark, and was dimly lit by the remaining hot coals that were left of her dresser and various other wood objects that had burned to nothing.

Cindy was in shock. She was crouched on the bed still naked with the large dildo still sticking out of her dripping pussy. After witnessing such a sight, she was unsure if she would ever cum again. It was erotic and horrifying at the same time. She leaned off the bed and saw the carpet below her was still on fire. The heat was becoming unbearable and Cindy wished she could just fly out the window, but knew she would be spotted.

The from Alexis's closet, Hannah stepped out of the wall, naked and sweaty. She had witnessed much the same events in the other room. Cindy was happy to see Hannah once more, but then realized there was much more going on in the other room than she originally thought as another Hannah, and another Hannah, and then one more Hannah stepped through the wall as well. The four girls stood calmly in the flames that covered the floor, unharmed by the heat. All four girls were beautiful, naked, sweaty, and very happy to see the small bits of ash and cinder that was left of Alexis were also floating around this room.

"That was so hot." Hannah said.

"You can say that again." Another Hannah said.

A third Hannah floated above the flames on the ground and landed on her side next to Cindy.

"Alexis has a certain love of fire, in case you didn't notice." she told Cindy as she caressed her face, hoping to calm her down as Hannah new that Cindy was fairly scared as the room continued to burn. Hannah lie on the bed, and turned to her other selves standing across the room. "Girls. I think we need to simply things a little bit, don't you."

A Hannah held her arms out and let the two Hannah's next to her walk into her embrace. She embraced them both, and held them close. Each of them took one of her breasts in their hand, and began to gently kiss and suck on her nipples. They all felt it.

"Hmm. But I don't want to. This feels so good." Hannah said as she felt her lips against her breasts.

"I can do that later." Hannah said as she lie next to Cindy on the bed. Hannah whisked her hands at the other three and sighed. "I can do that anytime." The other three Hannah's quickly disappeared, leaving just one copy of Hannah in the room next to Cindy.

There was a burst of flame in the room just as the other Hannahs left, and Alexis reappeared, still exhausted and completely naked after cumming so hard.

"Wow." Alexis said, breathing heavily and sweaty as well. She held her hands out and her palms glowed. Cindy and Hannah watched as all the fires that were slowly burning her room down were quickly vanquished, and the room was slowly repaired to it's normal state. Alexis then looked at the thick layer of smoke that floated above her, and she took a deep breath. The smoke swirled above her, and flew into her mouth and nostrils. She took the smoke in, and let it fill her. It never came back out. With her room cleaned, Alexis staggered towards her bed to lie down next to her two naked friends.

"I cleaned up my parents' room ... again." Alexis told the two girls. She eased up behind Cindy, and kissed her shoulder lightly. "Next time, we're going to your house. I kinda hate that every time I cum I almost burn the house down." Alexis told Hannah, and as she did a large comforter magically glided up over the three girls. They snuggled into Alexis's bed comfortably, holding their perfect naked bodies close together. Cindy looked into Hannah's smiling eyes next to her in bed and she suddenly felt exhausted. Hannah's magic was slowly easing Cindy to sleep. Yet just before Cindy's eyes finally closed, she could see Hannah wink over her at Alexis, and smile.

Cindy was woken by a soft caress on her bare shoulder. She smiled as the hard lightly brushed down her bare back, and then around her tight waist. Cindy rolled over, and was surprised to see a beautiful and completely naked eighteen year old version of her new friend Alexis smiling back at her. Hannah was no where to be seen ... which wasn't really a surprise.

"Shhh...." Alexis lightly. "My parents might hear us. I have to get ready for school, and you need to go home." Cindy moaned longingly and pressed her massive breasts against Alexis now smaller ones. She eased her arm around Alexis and moved in close as if to kiss her. They rubbed their perfect naked bodies against each other under the blankets. Alexis's doubles and her magic were long gone. It was just the two of them now; caressing each other with gentle touches and light kisses.

"Can't you just stop time or something so we can have a nice morning romp?" CIndy asked as she nuzzled up next to her bedmate, kissing down her neck. Alexis melted into her kisses, enjoying her touch, but she knew she had to resist temptation. She had a normal life she was living for now, and Cindy didn't want to go.

"No. I can't." Alexis said, and she rolled out of bed away from Cindy. Alexis stood out of the bed, her naked body in plain view of Cindy. This sight only made Cindy want her more; her tight little shaven pussy longing to be touched, her firm C-cup breasts, and her long fiery red hair disheveled from the night's deep sleep. This younger version of Alexis may not have been as voluptuous as the real Alexis, but it was sexy none-the-less.

"You're gonna need to go home. Last night was the only night this month that I'm allowed to use my magic, remember? And besides, Hannah doesn't want us messing with time anyway. Not anymore at least." Alexis walked towards her closet, and Cindy got a nice look at her perfect tight butt as she walked toward her closet. Cindy knew that Alexis was probably the most sought after eighteen year old at her school with looks like that. Her body was so slender and supple. Cindy wanted to touch it so bad once more.

"I may not be able to read your thoughts anymore, but I know you are looking at my ass." Alexis said to Cindy and smiled. She was right. Cindy knew that she had to leave, and she ripped the blankets off of her perfect and magically enhanced body. She arched her back, pressing her breasts into the air as she stretched out her body. She immediately floated above the bed, remaining in her reclined position and she floated higher and higher. As Alexis picked out her clothes for the day, Cindy soared towards her. Alexis turned and found her face directly in Cindy's large round breasts.

"Ugg." Alexis moaned in frustration as she suddenly couldn't resist the sight of Cindy's breasts and found herself caressing them with her hands. She kissed Cindy's nipples and rubbed her hands down her waist as Cindy floated herself higher into the air to help. "As soon as I'm done with this lifetime, I'm going back to living with Hannah at her house, that's for sure. But you need to put some clothes on and go home. You're making me so horny, baby."

Cindy floated backwards away from Alexis, folded her arms in frustration, and lowered herself onto the carpet. She loved morning sex, but never got much because her usual playmate Hannah always left her to sleep alone.

"Fine." Cindy said with a hint of anger in her voice, and as she uttered those words, a tiny white night gown appeared over her naked body as her magic demanded it. It hugged her firm body tightly around her large breasts and tight thighs. Cindy whisked her hands down at her legs, and thigh high white stockings suddenly appeared on both her legs.

"You're going to wear that? Alexis asked.

"Of course." Cindy replied with a familiar smile. "Now how do I get home?"

"Um... I know you can fly, so just fly home." Alexis said as she turned back to her closet to look for some clothes to wear.

"But people will see me. Hannah was the one keeping me invisible when I flew here."

"You can't hide from normal people at all?" Alexis asked as she spun her naked body around once more.

"No."

Alexis realized they might have a problem, and was curious to see how Cindy would handle it. Without her exceptional magical powers, Cindy was stuck to just using her limited abilities. She had to sneak out of the house undetected by Alexis's foster parents. Cindy scanned her own thoughts and her own abilities; she could fly, she could create small objects, she change her figure, and she could turn into water. Cindy suddenly got an idea; a good one.

"Wait. Hold still." Cindy told Alexis. Alexis did as she was told, and Cindy examined her body. Every inch, every perfect curve of Alexis's body was now on Cindy's mind. Her hair, her breasts, her body was something that Cindy wanted to be her own. Alexis watched as Cindy suddenly changed her body, her face, her very shape to match that of Alexis. Alexis smiled as she witnessed Cindy became her double right before her eyes.

"How do I look?" Cindy asked, lifting up her night gown and revealing the naked body underneath, showing her thighs and her pussy.

"Hot." Alexis responded. Cindy smiled due to the results of her new magic. She spun around and walked towards the door out of Alexis room.

"See you around." Cindy said to Alexis, and she opened the door.

"Where are you going?" Alexis asked, but before Cindy could answer, she shut the door behind her, leaving Alexis alone to her 'normal' life. As soon as Cindy left Alexis's room, Hannah quickly appeared lounging on Alexis's desk; naked and beautiful except for her favorite sheer white robe that covered nothing. Light radiated from her perfect body as she smiled at Alexis.

"She's figuring things out." Hannah said, having read into Cindy's thoughts ahead of time.

"She's a quick learner, that's for sure." Alexis answered.

"She's a natural at this. I'm surprised she didn't learn magic on her own."

"Well, she definitely can come over here and play with me anytime."

"Will I see you next month at my house?" Hannah asked as her body started to become more and more transparent as she faded away.

"Of course, baby." Alexis said. "I just hope she can come to."

"We'll have to wait and see." Hannah concluded, and she smiled as she faded away. Small white flickers surrounded her as she disappeared to nothing. Alexis smiled and turned back to her closet, ready to resume her non-magic life.

Outside of Alexis's room, Cindy walked down the hallway in her white night gown. She was still borrowing Alexis's figure, and walked past Alexis's foster dad in the hallway.

"Rise and shine, finally. You getting ready for school?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm going to go shower." Cindy answered, and she smiled as she realized her disguise worked perfectly. She found her way into the bathroom, and as she shut the door behind her, she waved her hand over her gown, and it faded away, leaving her naked in the bathroom. She looked in the mirror at her new image, and found in so sexy to see another naked girl in the mirror mimicking her movements. She was so excited to see her new magic powers in action.

She thought of her old self, her old body, and wanted it back. As soon as she desired her body, it returned to its original figure right before her eyes. Her breasts were back to their large shape, her hair was dark, and everything about her morphed instantly to what she wanted. Sexy and naked, Cindy stepped into the bathtub. She quickly focused her thoughts again, and watched as her body's figure changed completely to water; her original talent. With her body completely made of liquid, she let her form collapse into the tub and run down the drain.

She escaped from the house where her new magical lover lived. It wasn't glamorous or sexy, but it would have to work ... for now.