All Comments on 'Magic Lamp'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Francis73Francis73over 6 years ago
Daylight discovery

An interesting story well told and very well written, keep up your good work.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A new future

Coming from an ancient artifact

Great story. It was fun watching their self discovery. Their individual awakening.

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

Another great story and worthy of five stars. My only complaint is that it ended too soon and almost had a rushed feeling about the last few paragraphs.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 6 years ago

A nice story from a nice person. I enjoyed the pace, a meaningless life changed by a bit of light shining into the darkness. Many thanks for all the gifts you share...and may magic be with us all!

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmover 6 years ago
I feel a bit like the protagonist of this story.

I often go through "new stories" searching for treasures.

When I see the name of Ogg the king of Bashan or some of my other favorite writers my metal detector buzzes and I know that I am in for a pleasant time.

Thank you Ogg for sharing your storytelling gift with us

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Magic

Nicely put together story about nice people, apparently sparked off by a magic lamp. This is a win-win story for all involved, including fulfilling the wishes of the lucky readers.

SpykkeSpykkeover 6 years ago
I would have been seriously disappointed

If this story has involved a genie. Instead we have an crescent tale.

SpykkeSpykkeover 6 years ago
Sorry auto complete messed up my comment

Should read excellent tale.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 6 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Very enjoyable short story. That must have been one very, very nasty house to live in.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 6 years ago
HI

good story. I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A very nice story

I do agree with one of the earlier comments. After the detail of most of the story, the ending seemed rushed. Not only the last few paragraphs, at that. Nonetheless, one of the better stories I've found on this site. Actual romance, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gotta agree with dani_lrlm

Whenever I see a new story by oggbashan, I read it. I do like some more than others, but I know my time won't be wasted, and I'll have a satisfied smile on my face by the end.

It may not have been a "real" magic lamp, but it certainly did bring magic to the lives of Peter, Margaret, and Ian. I did wonder, at first, if the romance would be with Penelope, but it quickly became clear that Margaret was the lucky lady.

luv2read2

regularguy13regularguy13over 6 years ago
Sweet

Such a sweet story. Really.

What's it doing on a porn site! HA

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 6 years ago

What a wonderful love story. I could just die laughing as he found out that the darned thing wasn't real at all. But some things don't have to be real to give you magic. Sometimes it's the people you rarely notice that are hiding the best magic of all. Finally Peter and Margaret have their love story! Please keep writing, I loved it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

SIMILAR Stories