All Comments on 'Magic Words'

by wetapap

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 14 years ago
wow

so you're still alive huh?

I liked it... a fun romance where she finally realized what she needed and actually went back to try and gain it back.

Keep writing man... we miss you here

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved the story

But it irritated me that circumstances stopped them being together in this way for the amount of time they were separated. Also, I'm a firm believer that a persons true character is determined during a 'crunch time' situation.

In my mind Sharon will turn on Eric again during a spontaneous but critical moment. Exactly at the time their bond should save them. I personally wouldn't risk staying with her.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Great to see you back!

They were both very tough and objective. She wanted to be responsible for those she loved and make a difference, while he wanted to keep her in this world. Lesser people would hate each othere after all that happened. But they are looking to the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

from one of the best authors on this site.

Zeb40Zeb40over 14 years ago
Great to read you again.

Very good story, but I wouldn't expect less. Your work is always welcome. I have only one request : more. Thanks. Paul

writingdragonwritingdragonover 14 years ago
You Know

All of us who know you will be thinking you're turning into an old softy with your ability to tell stories like this. Outstanding--- yes more.

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
I thought it was well planned and executed. You were right, of course--

writing is not always easy, but I feel you had fun, too. Rightfully so, as this is another very good piece. Thanks for a few moments of enjoyment reading it.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Loved the Story

But I can't help but wonder why the house blew up?

dodgedartslant6dodgedartslant6over 14 years ago
Sad...........but

It was sad that Sharon lost most of her family but this is also where you find out who will be there for you.

Sharon was lucky to have her brother and sister in law and she was lucky Eric didn't go after someone else. So there is a strong bond there. Something happening like that can destroy a person and any relationship or after some time it can make it stronger.

Very well written.

Shorty

stlcrisstlcrisover 14 years ago
been a while !!!

your one of the best writers on this site ! please don't make us wait so long for the next story!

xtremeddxtremeddabout 14 years ago
Missed your irony, wit and passion. Thanks. We needed that.

W,

Not easy to put feelings in the written word. Welcome back and please....write on.

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Boring...

But I guess that's why it was filed under "romance". Would have liked it better if something interesting or erotic had happened. Do they really have co-ed dorms where males and females share a room these days?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Rivals O Henry and Poe

Your mastery of the short story rivals O Henry and Poe. Publish them in a book. This was suggested by another commentator on another of your stories. How many Literoticans agree?

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
Read a previous comment...

from someone who liked your story. So I took a chance and read it, too. Great theme--boy gets girl, boy loses girl, boy gets girl again. Even though it's a tried and true motif, you've added some twists that kept it interesting. I really enjoyed it.

JusttooldJusttooldover 13 years ago
Great!

What a tear jerker but at least there is a happy ending. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Story!

I liked the way you built up the story line, and my only complaint is the spelling errors. Do you have an editor?

if not get one.

Thanks for the story.

oldoelGDoldoelGDover 12 years ago
Good?

Yes, you did! This was well written, and I liked it. Keep writing, and,

Thank you for sharing!

Heather_LeeHeather_Leeabout 11 years ago
Nice

Very sweet story. I enjoyed reading it tremendously. Don't stop writing. You have a wonderful talent.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
You do have a very romantic soul -

At least it seems that way -

I wish you were still writing - but will enjoy what you lkeft us -

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disappointed

I've read several of your stories now and enjoyed their depth. This was a disappointment - too shallow, too quick. I felt I owed you for a 4-star vote since I enthusiastically gave you 5 stars for the other of your works that I've read.

Thanks for your contributions.

VisualPerv

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice: 5*****

Thank you. tom anon

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
cute and romantic

the middle was a bit dramatic but realistic.

nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More please.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic Story! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueover 5 years ago
not romantic, not loving

This is what he got for saving her life: physical assault, being maligned as the cause of her parents death, plus abuses by her family.

This is what she got: whatever she wanted, from her father to this guy. To the person that saved her life, she got to kick him, rip his ear half off, accuse him of letting her parents die, then not bother thinking for herself to even say thanks once she got it together, feel sorry that he appeared to be able to live without her, get him to chase her when he should have been running away.

Wow, how could he live without her? With a woman like that, who needs hell?

After what she did to him, to make him chase her is some twisted fantasy. It's repulsive. I stopped reading before the last break, and just looking it over before commenting it appears she did attempt to do something respectful, but once the point of getting over someone has been crossed, the taint is permanent. She is repulsive in his eyes by then...a good technique for getting over somebody.

And...she's telling him he has the right to tell her what he thinks? He is being reassured with explicit permission? Ha ha.

Alright, I get it...see how far you can assassinate a character, ruin a relationship, ruin a story, etc, and still be able to get it back. It's twisted, but I get it. And I don't like it.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
once in love................

Very good story. A lot of the emotional pain we go thru we put on ourselves.

Keep writing.

JagnagJagnagover 3 years ago
Love is everlasting .... even if you part ways, its still there :)

Very heart felt well told story .... my eyes even glazed over at the end :)

Well done 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

too mushy and too easily brought back together. She dumped him, family blocked her, he gave up. then one meeting and it is love all over?

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Very sad but very well written. Amazing story.

@Anonymous - she didn't "dump" him. She went through a major depression and probably PTSD. Pray to god you never have to go through something like that but unless you do you have zero right to judge and zero idea what it's like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous