Magical Battle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You notice a girl go down onto all fours in front of you, lifting up her skirt to reveal a shaved and wet pussy nestled between her thighs. One of the other red team girls grabs your head, lifting it up to push it into the pussy of the girl in front of you. Involuntarily your tongue snakes out to lick at the feminine juices covering the girl's lips, drawing a moan from the girl. You begin to lick out the girl, all the while trying to suppress your own moans at what the team captain is doing inside you.

The two fingers inside your pussy pull out, leaving you feeling empty. Soon however you feel a warm, soft thing push itself against your slippery lips, and begin to rub itself between the well lubricated pussy lips. You moan in anticipation into the girl's pussy, and push your hips back slightly, trying to entice the cock to enter you, to fill up your tight hole.

The cock grants your unsaid request, and begins to push into you. You whimper as you feel your soft outer lips spread to allow the cock entry to your tighter ring just inside. The soft head slowly pushes into you, spreading you wide to accommodate its size, making you whimper as your once tight pussy stretches wide open. The cock continues to push into you, your inner walls contracting and massaging the thick intruder, covering it in your slick juices.

Alyssa begins to fuck your needy pussy, slowly pulling her cock nearly all the way out of you, before pushing it back in as far as it will go, filling you up. You continue to lap at the girl in front of you between moans, the taste of her arousal on your tongue just adding to your pleasure. The red team leader continues to fuck your wet slit, slowly increasing the pace and force of her thrusts until she is slamming in and out of your pussy, little squelching sounds coming from the sheer wetness of your slit, sounds of flesh slapping against flesh echoing out each time she rams you. One of the other red team girls reaches down to play with your swinging breasts, pinching and teasing your nipples as you get fucked by her captain.

Suddenly the cock pulls out of your slit, leaving you feeling very empty. You let out a needy whimper, and shake your hips to try to get the cock to push back inside of you and continue its pounding. The faint sound of magic words ring in your ears, and the spell sounds surprisingly familiar... when did you hear it before?

All musing thoughts are sent flying from your mind as you feel the big cock push itself back up against your pussy. You prepare yourself for the entrance of the huge member when you feel a similar cock push itself against your puckered arsehole. You gasp in surprise, and a feeling of trepidation washes through you. You try to move your hips to avoid the anal penetration, but it is no use: with your hands restrained and your body held tightly by the red team girls you cannot escape.

The two cocks begin to push themselves into your holes. The one at your pussy pushes itself easily into your copiously lubricated slit, but the one at your arsehole has a few problems. Luckily the cock seems to be lubricated, its only barrier being your extreme tightness. You feel your little arsehole begin to spread open to accept the intruder, the little ring stretch open painfully. The cock begins to push deeper into you, and you grit your teeth from the pain. With one huge thrust Alyssa rams her cocks the rest of the way into your body. You open your mind to scream from the pain, but a sudden huge surge of pleasure blasts through you as the cock in your pussy hits your G-spot. You begin to shake and undulate from the sudden orgasm, feeling your holes contract tightly around the buried members, making them feel even bigger inside of you.

The red team captain begins to fuck her two cocks in and out of your climaxing holes, drawing out your climax until it erases all thought from your mind. The only thing that exists is the feeling of being filled by the cocks, cocks that are thrusting in and out of your body, giving you the most pleasure you have ever experienced. Your orgasm begins to subside, but another orgasm washes over you, and another and another, until they seem to merge into just one massive intense climax.

Finally you feel Alyssa reach her own orgasm, her throbbing cocks pulsing stronger and stronger. With one final thrust the red team captain slams her cocks deep into you, and begins to cum. Massive surges of hot fluid explode into you, filling you pleasurably in a different way to how the cocks did. The buried intruders tense and pulse, sending surge after surge of semen into your well fucked holes, before pulling slowly out of you. As the cocks leave your abused holes you feel the cum filling you run slowly out, oozing down over you pussy and down the inside of your thighs.

The red team let go of you, grouping together to congratulate themselves at their success, leaving you on the ground, cum filled and panting. You look around, and notice that you have been temporarily forgotten, your goal being only a few paces away. With one last look back at the reds, you slowly push yourself up to standing, and stumble toward the goal on shaky legs.

Only a few paces takes you to the summoning circle, and with one final step you enter the boundaries of the goal. The arcane runes light up, sending bright red symbols flickering over the floor. The red team spins, expressions of horror on their faces as they realise their mistake.

You smile in satisfaction, and speak the keyword. Instantly the runes start to spin faster and faster, the light getting brighter and brighter. Spells from the red team bounce ineffectually from the boundary of the circle, the spell being unstoppable now. With one final surge the runes of the summoning circle explode outwards, flaring all the red teams shields the red of loss. With a series of flashes the girls disappear, leaving only you.

You throw your head back and laugh in victory, and feel the restraints on both your hands and your mind release. You quickly adjust your clothing, pulling your shirt down over your cum covered breasts, pulling your panties up to cover cum filled holes. You smile to yourself as you feel the familiar tug of a returning spell: finally, you won.

12