Magical Essence Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remaining guard looked down at his friend, and shook him for a few minutes. He looked up at Eliza, then to Meredith, and finally to the boy lying on the ground. He was most definitely not going to get yelled at for this—the guard waved his hand at Eliza, "You may go through, I will speak to the commander about what has happened", he looked at Gavin, "and your field hand."

Scene III: The New Home

The beauty of magic is that many things can be reconstructed, and that is just what Eliza did with their carriage. In less than an hour, they arrived at their new home, a small cabin just outside of the city's limits—this was something that Eliza had requested, she loved her peace, and she wanted to make sure that she had a good amount of area to defuse Meredith's attitude. As they approached the cabin, the trees seemed to part as they entered the "drive way" which lead up to the entrance walkway of their grounds. Many beautiful flowers of all sorts lined this drive way, and the walkway to the front door of the cabin seemed to have each stone laid by hand. The second that Eliza stepped out of the carriage, she knew that she was most definitely how home now, and this was exactly—more than—she had expected upon arriving.

By the orders of Eliza, Meredith had pulled Gavin out of the carriage and laid him down on the couch that was inside their cabin. Eliza told her to tend to Gavin, and that meant making him food, making sure he was comfortable, and basically being his servant until whenever Eliza said otherwise. She grunted, 'Damn that Eliza, bringing a common folk into these lands, and then giving me the displeasure of tending to him.' Her thoughts strayed for a few moments, 'Although, he his kind of cute, and very polite.' She traced her hand down his clothed chest, 'Very good shape.', she thought.

Eliza walked in and looked at Meredith, she smiled, and looked down at Gavin with slightly concerned eyes. The signs that he was producing were not signs of the Weaken spell, for, he would most definitely be awakened by now. Eliza was not too sure about what he was experiencing, but from all that she could tell, it seemed to be some sort of magic drain. If she was indeed correct, this boy had some sort of magical presence about him, and he was not a commoner at all. But when looked upon, his aura was as gray as all others—absolutely no sign of magic—but she was trained a little bit harder in looking for signs. Her mentor was a ArchMage, and he had taught our other ways of detecting magic besides the normal methods. He did have an aura, faint, but it had grown as they have entered the lands. Her attention was broken when she saw Meredith looking down at him, 'This girl, she really does need to learn a bit about intimacy, I left her alone with a boy for an hour and nothing has come of it.'

"Meredith, I have a task for you, and you will do it yes?", she looked down at her apprentice, and Meredith looked up confused. "Meredith?", the girl nodded, and Eliza grinned. "Take off the boy's pants, this is the best time as any to learn about the male reproductive system."

Meredith's eyes widened, and she looked up at her mentor pleadingly. "Master, I don't, he's not, we shouldn't...", Eliza had already cut her off, leaning over and unbuckling the boy's pants. She pulled them down, leaving Gavin in only his undergarments.

"We are not going to do anything, get that straight", she looked at Meredith, "You, you, Meredith are going to do this.", she pointed at his underwear, "Now, take those off, and I do not want to have to repeat myself."

Meredith groaned, she looked back up at the boy, 'Come on, wake up, put a stop to this', but he did not rouse. She followed through, and slowly pulled down his undergarments revealing his limp member. Meredith immediately turned her head, looking back up at Eliza, "Master, I don't wish to..."

"Save it Meredith. Now, grasp hold of it, and rub it until it hardens.", Eliza said, 'This is exciting me more than I thought, why have I not thought of this before? We have been on the road for weeks.' She watched as Meredith did what she was told, a little warily, but after a few minutes she got Gavin hard. 'My, my, I have picked a good one. This boy is well off down there.'

Meredith did what she was told, and even though she felt ashamed, she enjoyed it. Her eyes were transfixed on Gavin's penis, which was now standing a good seven or eight inches fully erect, and the boy was still sleeping. She almost did not hear Eliza give her the order to begin jerking him, but she did hear out of the back of her mind, and she began the process. Her hand slipped on his warmness, and slowly slide up and down. Meredith began to pick up her pace, she was so memorized that she did not see Eliza step out of the room, and more importantly, she did not see Gavin's eyes open.

Gavin stirred, and groaned as he felt himself erupted from Meredith. His fluid shot into the air, landing on Meredith's clothes, her hands, and his clothed stomach. He looked at Meredith, and her eyes met his—she blushed deeply, unable to speak or move. She was waiting for Eliza to say something, but soon realized, that Eliza was not there. Meredith, without a word, bolted out of the room, and out of the cabin. Gavin looked down at himself, his lower half unclothed, and his upper half covered his own semen. He shook his head, not sure of why he was lying there, or why Meredith had done what she did. 'This is going to be one crazy four years.', he thought, 'But damn, if this is any indication to how it will be, I am going to enjoy it.'

12