All Comments on 'Magical Incest Ch. 02: Oily Love'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what does it take for this kid to get his lazy ass in gear?

I love this series, and it's going in the right direction. Dean keeps reading these hot and really dirty stories on the net about boys having their way with their own mother's cunt, and he keeps jerking off over them. He must be the jerk off king of his town, blowing his young balls at the drop of a hat over stories of hot motherfucking. But more and more thoughts of fucking his own mother start to penetrate his (rather slow) brain. Dean gets hard when he's around his mother, and his sex-savvy mom notices something interesting jumping around in her boy's pants. When she catches him checking out her tits, she says wryly, glancing down, "I probably shouldn't be wearing such a low-cut shirt. I can see it's affecting you. You're not my little boy anymore." Hmm. Has momma seen something big and fat under her son's fly that could do her a world of good? Still Dean's knocks himself out, pissing and moaning about the demonic ideas that obsess him. "Why am I being like this? This isn't right. It's my mother for god sakes." Listen, you dumbass, The reason you're thinking like this is exactly because she is your own mother, and you itch to get that big cock you're abusing up between your own mother's legs, up into your own damn birth canal. You're a very young guy, and every time the semen builds up in those young balls of yours the lust to shoot it all up your own mother's cunt takes over. Then a bit of cunning creeps into Dean's mind and he listens outside of his mother's bedroom. He hears his mom strumming her twat, and starts beating his meat. "As he exploded listening to his mother cumming he lightly heard her moan, 'Oh Dean...'" Can we hope that finally, finally, this teenage retard realizes that his mother needs what her boy's got swinging between his legs just as much as he needs the wonderful hairy hole he came out of?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

another story please to push dean closer to the edge

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just a little more............................

Your driving this boy crazy, his stories are running away with him.Mom needs a good fuck and quick, get this boy going. It a good read, crazy but good............

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few guys peep and jo for mom. Some moms tease with flashes and listen for son, they enjoy getting son aroused.

napgamernapgamerover 9 years ago
love it!!

Keep up the story. Love the build up and your writing style!!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
another story

about a story.

but still no story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Greatest line Ever!

"You know mom I've been reading up on being a masseur and was thinking about maybe making it a career."

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
BOY !!! I HOPE THIS KEEPS GOING^*!^*!

This series is even getting my computer over heated........................................................PLEASE KEEP IT GOING. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She wants her son's cock...bad. He needs to move in and give it to her..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous