All Comments on 'Magical Incest Ch. 03: Black Mirror'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ibjackn247ibjackn247almost 10 years ago
keep on writing!

I love your stories! Now you have me thinking about seducing my mom!

ap2techap2techalmost 10 years ago
Very erotic

Actually your series takes me back to a time when I supposed to be an innocent seven year old. For some reason I can't explain I was very curious about sex at an early age. I guess it was from watching the women sitting around at lunchtime with their legs slightly apart. I saw many different colors between those thighs.

I'd gotten into the habit of massaging mt Mother's legs. I went as far up as I could looking at where her panties just covered her ass. I even peeked at her in the tub whenever I could. As a result of these escapades I started jerking off at an early age and even now I am a sexually charged person.

I am looking for the next installment. I hope it's as good as the others have been.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

your stories feel so rush...seduce story should be 3 pages at least...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the double-thinking of dream and reality in this story is kind of confusing

But anytime a boy's hard young cock gets up his mother's warm wet twat it's good news to me. And since it's a typically well-written effort by bob, 5 stars, for sure. I was intrigued by the comment of the last reader who's thinking of seducing his own mom. That's one of the major benefits of good writings like bob's. They open people's minds. All of us live under the crushing socially-imposed taboo against family fucking, especially against the sort that society tells us is the absolute worst--motherfucking. Yet for lots and lots of young guys, the allure of that wonderful hairy hole between their mother's legs--the same hole they came out of--is always there, simmering under the surface. When it hits their full consciousness, they suddenly feel liberated. The guy thinks, "shit, of course I want to fuck my mother, I've wanted to fuck her for years." (Sometimes he thinks, "who doesn't?") I hope and trust that the reader goes with his deepest desire. Just ask any boy who's been lucky enough to revisit the cunt that gave him birth, and there are plenty of them around nowadays. He'll tell you that nothing can ever compare with sticking his cock up between his own mother's legs, up into his own damn birth canal, pumping it like a wild man as mom cums like crazy, and finally blowing his balls and shooting his mother a huge dose of his creamy semen. So, to the wannabe mom-seducer, go and make that special cunt yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One question:

Who is Hugh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Good Story Gets Better

I really enjoyed this chapter. The Black Mirror was an imaginative tool to extend and enhance the story line, and make it somehow believable, Hope yoy keep on trucking a long piece down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When editing your stories, on the last or pass or so, get a text-to-voice program to read it back to you, that way you will pick up on mispellings like 'hugh' when you meant 'huh' or 'hug'. Throws me for a loop every time I see it and it would be even more confusing if one of your characters really was named Hugh. Apart from this one kicker, a good read :)

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
so, we are reading a story about reading

stories

Black candles, but he doesn't have any

enchanted incense and massage oil, but he doesn't have any

Black mirror, but he doesn't have one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huh?

Your reviewer didn't do you any favors. In this story you made a complete mess of the english language.

My favorite mistake was hugh in place of huh in several places. And that was only one of the glaring mistakes you made in the use of the English language.

I don't know how many of the mistakes you made were caught by your reviewer, but he still missed a whole bunch of them and certainly didn't do you any favors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob03567@bob03567
4110 Followers
I'm an open minded person that likes to write in my free time.