All Comments on 'Magic Girls 01: Revelations (Illustrated)'

by tmgsaga

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kfkirchkfkirchover 13 years ago
Ohmygawd!!!!

Have never seen a more complete, complex, sensual story of lesbian lovers.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
That was amazing!

I enjoyed this from start to finish. I'm leaning towards a little more than just a dream. Call it wishful thinking, but I don't want this to be only a dream...sighs

Four for all your effort, and an extra star for leaving the faces off your illustrations...I thought that was a nice touch to allow the reader to superimpose their own faces.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Amanda

RaLaWritesRaLaWritesover 13 years ago
Wow.

I tend to not read illustrated stories. In fact, I mostly read and contribute to one genre in particular on Lit. I'm not even bisexual and I have to say this story was AMAZING. The illustrations were so crisp and I'll have to second what another comment said: LOVE how the faces are blank.

Bravo!

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
Sorry..... BUT!

The story while interesting to read was (to my tastes) far too long and I must admit that I could not keep my total focus on it without stopping to pause or look back to see if I had not read something correctly.

FAR TOO LONG.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Exceptional

Too long, I say just the right length.

Illustrations were perfect, so well drawn.

I may be asking you to illustrate my own submissions, if I ever move my arse to get them done.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Congratulations

A beautiful relationship, beautifully written and illustrated.

Many congratulations

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

Really great story. The illustrations were amazing and really made it all the hotter. Can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The next installments are already published on:

http://www.tmgsaga.com/

So, if you want to support the author and read the stories, then go there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fun story

I kept wondering with each moment just what else Hannah could do with her powers. Very fun read ... loved her "boob magic." She can really make stuff happen! Great illustrations as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

That was MIND BLOWING. the illustrations made the story come to life! It was an AmaZING story!!! :*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5* Illustration / 4.5* Story

Have to agree the FACELESS illustrations allows us readers to put a personal desire/lust in the story / Missed opportunity not having CINDY'S pants soaking wet and second glass to add additional possibility of reality after hearing phone message..

Roberta

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
trade off

all those sexy girls and all those powers - did their powers eat their faces off or something? was it a side affect of their magic? do tell, maybe you could add a chapter where the girls find there faces - with the art work too. good story though..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
real thing?

I was wondering if this was actually something that I could obtain somewhere on the internet in video form. I love the story and I get really wet reading it. I've climaxed a few times too when I masterbate to these stories so I'd love to find a video!

Thanks for the submission!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous